JOURNAL: A Girl on Gear

German89

Trusted Member
I dont really know where to put this so, i'll stick it here for now as, it'll just be random thoughts and chatter.

I am 30, been using gear since I was 22. I was young and dumb. I got married at 24, moved to the states. We got pregnant. Had a boy. Obvious reasons, I took a break from gear. It wasn't until 2016/17 that I was really able to hop back on again. It's been on and off since.

I've ran dbol, anadrol, superdrol, var, winny, bold cyp, NPP, TNE, Test base, tren base, uhh primo and, a few stims. tbol too I think at some point.

Key to my lifestyle is, diet. I'm super big on diet even though, I am a little easy on it. Diet and cardio.

I'm in a cutting "phase" at the moment. most of the day is spent thinking about food, stealing bites from my sons plate and, dreading cardio.

Currently sitting at 155/160lbs. I dont really hate a goal weight at the moment, just want to drop body fat before I hop back on cycle.

I do have to get ready for the gym right now. I'm walking today for extra cardio. So, I wont be back for a while. My sister took my son out so, I am going to use this time now to get it in.

My next post will be about my recent experience with Test Base. I went a little too hard too soon. It wasn't fun... Stay Tuned.

Happy Friday!
(I'll post pictures here and there)

It's okay? i didn't see what you posted so, whatever...?

Anyway... Finally got my meal in and, still have some time before my son gets home before I gotta get him to bed, eat again, get myself ready for bed and, eat again.

I currently don't work right now. So most of my days are spent with him and doing chores. Miss being a house wife but, oh well. my previous relationship will come up often, since there is a on going case with my husband, soon to be ex husband. And sometimes, it's nice to get a man's perspective about our situation because, I can't really put myself in his shoes as.. he's a horrible person at times.

So, my latest experience with Test Base... Holy Fuck, me!! Last Saturday I pinned 50mg of Test Base. Pin went well, hit the gym, went great. Came home, everything was fine. Until the evening hit, and I was in bed and got in my fucking head (I was also drinking whiskey). It was horrible. I was even contemplating life, like, why am i here? I was balling my eyes out. The guy that I am seeing, had to deal with me being all crazy, and I felt horrible the next day because, he was out with his buddies and i felt like I ruined his time out. I was anxious. I was over thinking my relationship with him. I just couldn't stop my emotions. I was all over the place. And I seriously had no idea why I was being some bat shit crazy lady. Eventually it clicked, hormones, i pinned wayyyy too much. Never will that happen, again.

I pinned 15mg a few days ago, much better. No emotional/mental break down, i drank whiskey that night too, to make sure I stayed consistent with everything. And, i was totally fine, just ended up crashing early that night.

So, note to self, 15mg is my sweet spot.

The other thing with 50mg i got so greasy.. my face was horribly oily for a good two days, and my hair was yuckie too.

This is a great thread! Glad you have started with all of your experience. Are there any sides that you have noticed that are permanent from using any of these compounds? Also I’m sure your hormonal imbalance couldn’t be any worse then most woman most of the time lol. Will be following this very closely @German89

It's okay? i didn't see what you posted so, whatever...?

Anyway... Finally got my meal in and, still have some time before my son gets home before I gotta get him to bed, eat again, get myself ready for bed and, eat again.

I currently don't work right now. So most of my days are spent with him and doing chores. Miss being a house wife but, oh well. my previous relationship will come up often, since there is a on going case with my husband, soon to be ex husband. And sometimes, it's nice to get a man's perspective about our situation because, I can't really put myself in his shoes as.. he's a horrible person at times.

So, my latest experience with Test Base... Holy Fuck, me!! Last Saturday I pinned 50mg of Test Base. Pin went well, hit the gym, went great. Came home, everything was fine. Until the evening hit, and I was in bed and got in my fucking head (I was also drinking whiskey). It was horrible. I was even contemplating life, like, why am i here? I was balling my eyes out. The guy that I am seeing, had to deal with me being all crazy, and I felt horrible the next day because, he was out with his buddies and i felt like I ruined his time out. I was anxious. I was over thinking my relationship with him. I just couldn't stop my emotions. I was all over the place. And I seriously had no idea why I was being some bat shit crazy lady. Eventually it clicked, hormones, i pinned wayyyy too much. Never will that happen, again.

I pinned 15mg a few days ago, much better. No emotional/mental break down, i drank whiskey that night too, to make sure I stayed consistent with everything. And, i was totally fine, just ended up crashing early that night.

So, note to self, 15mg is my sweet spot.

The other thing with 50mg i got so greasy.. my face was horribly oily for a good two days, and my hair was yuckie too.

It wasn’t anything bad, just a question. I missed the part that says “girl”, so my question was no longer relevant. Haha
But, now that i am following maybe i can learn from you and share with my wife. She has been thinking about experimenting with aas.

So, can't be making wishes for like... donuts, pizza, pasta, steak, anddd whatever junk food i am craving that day?

If you are in TO I may be able to send you to some of the best places for them. If they are still around. ;)

If you are in TO I may be able to send you to some of the best places for them. If they are still around. ;)
haha.. if i ever go to toronto, i'll let you know. I haven't been to toronto in, 5 maybe 6 years ago? last time I was there, I was just passing through, grabbed some street meat, (get your mind out the gutter boys) and, was off to MTL for my Visa Interview. Such a horrible travel. PA to MTL 6 months pregnant, sucked ass!

haha.. if i ever go to toronto, i'll let you know. I haven't been to toronto in, 5 maybe 6 years ago? last time I was there, I was just passing through, grabbed some street meat, (get your mind out the gutter boys) and, was off to MTL for my Visa Interview. Such a horrible travel. PA to MTL 6 months pregnant, sucked ass!

PA eh? Pottsville and Orwigsburg!

Well. After, months of no period. It finally happened. I am beyond angry at the moment. I do not want this shit. Fuck. My. Life.

Well. After, months of no period. It finally happened. I am beyond angry at the moment. I do not want this shit. Fuck. My. Life.
My wife hates her period with a passion as well. Can’t say I know what you are going through, since I never have. But I’m sorry you have to deal with it again,