JOURNAL: A Girl on Gear

I know, I know. I suck.

Okay, Macros!!

Calories 1705 - without veggies
108g Carbs
68g Fat
160g Protein
When I want maximum weight loss I drop sugar/carbs almost to nil ... intermitant fast an bam weight goes off me. This still allows me to eat the foods I like

oatmeal
eggs
smoked oysters
salmon and mayo
sausages
bacon
chicken thighs
porks
hamburger
cheese

my continuous drink... no sugar energy drinks.

I eat when I get up say 8 am as night is a sleep fast for 8 to 9 hours, I eat, do no sugar energy drinks till 5 pm ( 9 hr fast), eat again at 6pm ( chicken, sausage, brocolli and/or spinach salad.

Drop 10 lbs month easy doing this.

When I want maximum weight loss I drop sugar/carbs almost to nil ... intermitant fast an bam weight goes off me. This still allows me to eat the foods I like

oatmeal
eggs
smoked oysters
salmon and mayo
sausages
bacon
chicken thighs
porks
hamburger
cheese

I eat when I get up say 8 am as night is a sleep fast for 8 to 9 hours, I eat, do no sugar energy drinks till 5 pm ( 9 hr fast), eat again at 6pm ( chicken, sausage, brocolli and/or spinach salad.

I naturally fast. I cant seem to get out of it. I try to give it a break but its hard.

So I fast from 4pm to 5am.

I swapped a few more things around, calories are still the same but. Changed oats to rice and but in some bacon for more fat.

I should be able to drop 5lbs by halloween. That's my goal. I just want to tighten up. I'll post a picture later on for accountability.

It's okay? i didn't see what you posted so, whatever...?

Anyway... Finally got my meal in and, still have some time before my son gets home before I gotta get him to bed, eat again, get myself ready for bed and, eat again.

I currently don't work right now. So most of my days are spent with him and doing chores. Miss being a house wife but, oh well. my previous relationship will come up often, since there is a on going case with my husband, soon to be ex husband. And sometimes, it's nice to get a man's perspective about our situation because, I can't really put myself in his shoes as.. he's a horrible person at times.

So, my latest experience with Test Base... Holy Fuck, me!! Last Saturday I pinned 50mg of Test Base. Pin went well, hit the gym, went great. Came home, everything was fine. Until the evening hit, and I was in bed and got in my fucking head (I was also drinking whiskey). It was horrible. I was even contemplating life, like, why am i here? I was balling my eyes out. The guy that I am seeing, had to deal with me being all crazy, and I felt horrible the next day because, he was out with his buddies and i felt like I ruined his time out. I was anxious. I was over thinking my relationship with him. I just couldn't stop my emotions. I was all over the place. And I seriously had no idea why I was being some bat shit crazy lady. Eventually it clicked, hormones, i pinned wayyyy too much. Never will that happen, again.

I pinned 15mg a few days ago, much better. No emotional/mental break down, i drank whiskey that night too, to make sure I stayed consistent with everything. And, i was totally fine, just ended up crashing early that night.

So, note to self, 15mg is my sweet spot.

The other thing with 50mg i got so greasy.. my face was horribly oily for a good two days, and my hair was yuckie too.
do you drink quite frequently while on cycles?

oatmeal
eggs
smoked oysters
salmon and mayo
sausages
bacon
chicken thighs
porks
hamburger
cheese

i've also naturally fallen into this sort of routine, stomach fat melted off me just 150-300mg test

Eating healthy but also allows me to eat bagles, RAMEN!, brunch breakfast foods like bennies, ice cream, black bean chicken, I basically can eat out anywhere but I stick to specific places that's just me.