JOURNAL: A Girl on Gear

Weird scars!! Welcome to the club!!! :rolleyes:
hahaha. badge of honor? I don't know what you boys call them. But they are weird looking at the moment.. Soon they will just look like wrinkles in my hands.

Gyms been open for a week. We only have 50 mins. I had to put a membership on hold so, I am looking for another gym. Not trying to jump the gun too soon yet, lockdown 3 is around the corner. I am not too sure when the kids go on their school break but, I am 99% sure thats when our lockdown will be.

Mentally doing okay but this third lock down will be super depressing, I can't take it. Hopefully weather won't be too bad and we can keep busy outside with parks and gardening. Still doesn't fix the gym situation, I need the atmosphere.

Hope yall are doing good. I'll try posting a picture this week.

What's the plan? More cardio, lower carbs, less fat?

Curiosity is killing me!!!

BTW you look really healthy.
Thank you!

I went really low calorie while being off from the gym. And it wasn't doing me any good. I kept having binges every two weeks. I was down to 1200 calories. I bumped my calories back up 2/3 weeks ago. 1750 calories. Still lower then what I should be. I'll eventually adjust once I start lifting more again. I think situational depression messed my appetite up.

I am still jumping rope but, only ten mins before I leave for the gym to warm up. I am doing 8x8 right now, Only 3/4 movements, 1 muscle group. I try and get it done within a half hour so, I can spend my last 20 mins on the bike. I also started going to the track and fast pace walk/jog about 1.5 to 2 miles (solid 20mins). Whatever my knee and ankles can tolerate. I don't know why my ankles are giving me issues. Crap flexibility?

Son's on my phone so, I'll edit with my macro breakdown once he's off. I am not using any stimulants or anything at the moment. Just letting my body regulate it's self right now again. Still TRT. 3IUs every week. I honestly haven't done blood work since summer - I don't like waiting at 7am, outside, in a line. Fasted already for 15hrs. Just doesn't work for me. I feel good with my dose. (I really should go for blood work). I've been giving blood every 8 weeks though. Only thing I know is my hemo was creeping up. Hopefully this next dump will be a little better.

Alright, I gotta make the kid dinner. When he's off the phone I'll post the break down.

Friggin depression no one deserves that mind f%@k! I am truly sorry you had to go through that.

Your insight into what your metabolism is doing is really cool. I'm still on the learning curve there.

Calories 1705 - without veggies
108g Carbs
68g Fat
160g Protein

Damn that's tight!! You will drop the fat that's a fact!

I've started doing massage therapy bi-weekly and seeing a chiropractor. I have found my muscles and joints are tight and cardio difficult to tolerate as well. I was going to yoga weekly before the closures.

I would agree crap flexibility on the knees and ankles. I'm riding the bike 10 min and stretching 20 min. pre-workout now.

I continue to have great respect for your honesty and determination. I find it easy to visualize what you describe.

Thanks!

Grandpa

Friggin depression no one deserves that mind f%@k! I am truly sorry you had to go through that.

Your insight into what your metabolism is doing is really cool. I'm still on the learning curve there.

Calories 1705 - without veggies
108g Carbs
68g Fat
160g Protein

Damn that's tight!! You will drop the fat that's a fact!

I've started doing massage therapy bi-weekly and seeing a chiropractor. I have found my muscles and joints are tight and cardio difficult to tolerate as well. I was going to yoga weekly before the closures.

I would agree crap flexibility on the knees and ankles. I'm riding the bike 10 min and stretching 20 min. pre-workout now.

I continue to have great respect for your honesty and determination. I find it easy to visualize what you describe.

Thanks!

Grandpa
Thanks grandpa.

I was stretching yesterday and then had my son walk my back. I gotta work on flexibility again. I wonder about yoga, might look into it. I liked stretching last year in the spring outside just as the sun was coming up. It was nice and peaceful.

It was actually a friend that pointed it out that I wasn't eating enough. I tend to go too extreme at times. **Stop eating, you'll drop fat faster** WRONG! I've been doing this for close to ten years, think I'd know better? And I am always the first person to point out someone else's diet and then forget about mine.

Hopefully everyone had a good weekend! Have a good week. I'll try and pop on mid week.

It was my birthday sunday soooo.... i ate half a cheesecake i made. got drunk saturday and... Yes. I am still bloated. I fucked myself for the last week of gyms before easter shut down.

Dang it. However. I picked up another gym memberships so I have split my cardio and weight times up again. I didn't like cramming everything into 50mins. I am doing 8x8 still but I can do a little more within those 50 mins.

Calories are at 1850. I've been content with it. If I have to up it again, I will but, so far so good. After sunday's binge I haven't been hungry.

Weight 172lbs.

Back to jumping rope, kettle bell swings, sissy squat circuits for cardio. I also have added the stairs in at the woods. Did four rounds of steps this morning - not a lot - I'm not in the mood to be absolutely sore from them yet - shifting with sore calves isn't all that fun.

I will probably keep walking/jogging the track too with my neighbor.

I am trying to keep my calories at 2000/day this month - hopefully this corrects my metabolism. Still fasting. That's hard for me to break out of so there is no point of trying to. Typically a 12 to 14hr fast.

Hope everyone had a good Easter - I will admit. I baked and had some treats Saturday. I stayed away from them yesterday. Son had fun with his egg hunt. We also went to church for the first time. A older gentleman from the gym asked if I wanted to go and I figured it would be good for us, try and find some sense of community for my son. I'm a introvert, keeping to myself and sheltering him isn't fair to him. Our last lockdown really got to him bad hopefully church will help.

I'm going to post this here.

If you guys care about freedom, sign it. Be sure to wait for the confirmation email to make the signature count. Share it with others who have the same beliefs as you, please. Those change.org petitions do nothing, these ones are the ones that count. And there are plenty there that need 'signatures'.

Thank You!

I'm going to post this here.

If you guys care about freedom, sign it. Be sure to wait for the confirmation email to make the signature count. Share it with others who have the same beliefs as you, please. Those change.org petitions do nothing, these ones are the ones that count. And there are plenty there that need 'signatures'.

Thank You!
I signed it but I hope I don’t get in trouble since I’m not citizen in Canada.

How about some city worker started harassing me for using the park at 5am... He came by 2x. At the end of our encounter. I said call the pigs and fuck off. He chose to call the pigs but they never showed up. I'll be back tomorrow morning, as my usual. At what point do you file a harassment complaint?

I'm beyond over this.

Bull sent me a tshirt - Thank you.

I miss the gym.

Screenshot_20210416-191316_Messages.jpg