JOURNAL: A Girl on Gear

Today...

Kept my carbs as usual. No warmth. I'm actually a little chilly today. Not as lazy. I kinda want to eat more carbs to see if I burn up but, I also don't want to feel like a bloated wreck. I already am bloated from yesterday. Or maybe it's the DNP? I'm not sure.

I'll do tomorrow, 400mg again. If I don't feel or sweat or, whatever... just chalking this run up and calling it a bust.

I had a poopy workout too. I don't know if I got in my head or if it was the DNP. Who knows?

Temp 37C
Weight 165lbs

Shouldn't have stepped on the scale this morning.

Very. Very Bad dream last night. It felt real. It was extremely weird. Did not like it.

Having my morning coffee's... I'll be out to do cardio in 45 mins. If my knee cooperates 1hr.

Did a hour cardio.

My temp is still 37C

I just took 400mg of DNP... I'm gonna take a quick shower then down my carbs. Carbs will be 70g of rice, 20g raisin and a apple, probably weighing at 160g, I don't have my phone so I dont know roughly how many carbs that will be.

Alriiigghhttyyy....

I had a donut. and some extra cereal.

NOTHING.

So. That DNP is trash. I ate, and waited. and waited.. Retook my temp. still 37. Put on 10lbs. Thanks for a lovely run .... I really enjoy getting fat and bloated.

I'm beyond furious. I contacted the source. That's all I can do. Noone even has to reply to this comment. I'm just letting my frustration out. What's done. Is done.

I don't have insurance right now so, no chiro at the moment.

keto has been awful all week. i caved. carb loaded today. i'll start 100mg of dnp tomorrow

currently sitting at 160lbs. i'll check in as often as i can. i am off all week from work.. then we, "spring a head" right into march break. bloody hell. i'm almost 31.

I think I'm suppose to do blood work too. I'll have to call tomorrow and see. I can't remember.
Have you ever seen this product : armaid?

I have one at home and its a way to roll your forearms and break up scar tissue. I get a lot of wrist problems, a lot less now that i am not lifting heavy or competing but this product is great. You should be able to find it a bit cheaper than that link i sent you. I think I paid just over 100$ for it.

do you know what is causing the carpel tunnel? are you doing something all the time thats causing it?

Alriiigghhttyyy....

I had a donut. and some extra cereal.

NOTHING.

So. That DNP is trash. I ate, and waited. and waited.. Retook my temp. still 37. Put on 10lbs. Thanks for a lovely run .... I really enjoy getting fat and bloated.

I'm beyond furious. I contacted the source. That's all I can do. Noone even has to reply to this comment. I'm just letting my frustration out. What's done. Is done.
Did the source ever get back to you about the DNP? I was surprised to see you decided to go the DNP route, i hate DNP, i took it once and i did not do well at all with it. It made me so sick. I didn't go over 200mg a day and when i stopped i was puking and had the worst migraine, i couldn't get out of bed for the entire day. It sucked and was the worst thing i have ever done. Its like my body got dependent on it. I have not read this every happening to anyone else. my body doesn't like it, it worked though, was pretty lean and i would get fairly hot when i would eat a lot of carbs, i still kept a cheat meal in here and there. from your experience something seems off with your DNP if you are taking 400mg and not feeling anything, thats a pretty high dose.

Lol. I dont know if they replied. I never checked to emails. Dont care if they do or dont.

I gained 10lbs. So now I have a total of 20lbs to lose. The 10 i gained and the orginal 10 i wanted to lose.

Carpel tunnel because of work... I'll be adding a lower dose of nandro in soon. I have to do blood work again... and then I will be doing a HRT dose of test, all under a doctor. Next sunday is 8 wks post cycle. Let me add the trt dose of test and I'll add nandro in shortly after... hopefully in the next 4 to 6 weeks I can shed these 20lbs.

Been down for the past few days. The covid has made this area a ghost town.

Work has been shut down. Bunch of other hotels closing doors. Gyms closing doors. I haven't come up with a plan either.

Weight hasn't changed.

Dropping calories, not by much. Upping cardio.

COVID

Has me a little lost. I had a moment of clarification today. I just have to move forward and re think my next few weeks out accordingly.

"Social Distancing" - what a trip. Went and did blood work and they had the chairs all spaced. HOLD UP. NO ONE SITS BESIDE EACH OTHER WHEN WE HAVE THE CHOICE. I'm just laughing in my head but, okay?

"Social Distancing" - a fancier way of saying 'isolate yourself from others for a little'.

"Social Distancing" - Good!

I had a moment of weakness this week. I let lose on diet. I made excuses. I apologize. For allowing myself to get deep in my head. For allowing myself to binged today. Hard. I am drinking today. And that moment, in thought. Why am I acting like a weak little bitch. Tomorrow, I will do better. I need to be better. Not for myself. For my son. I've been short with him because, I knew once the gym was taken away, I'd be absolutely lost. But, I don't have to be. I will figure it out. I have new challenges which means, new goals. And I will hopefully, be okay.

I am out of work and, I will be OKAY

I will wake up tomorrow and, I will be OKAY

You will be OKAY

Remember, "Social Distance" - Fuck it. Go out, run those stairs. Do those laps. Pick some bands up. MAINTAIN. It is a time to MAINTAIN and focus on ENDURANCE.

Stay safe. Sanitize your hands and don't forget to sanitize your dirty ass fukin phones!

Got the period. Not a happy camper but.. At least my body is back to ovulating. lovely.

I am kinda hoping my TRT stops it again.

Period is out of control

Did stairs. Not as much as I would've liked to. I had a grumpy 5 year old with me.

I was doing legs early morning and my lower back and cramps got out of control. I will redo legs tomorrow.

I invested in some more bands. I don't see gyms opening up any time soon. numbers in the covid cases keep going up. I'm going to assume that gyms probably won't open for another month.

I will be picking up a shitty back pack and filling it with sand for the morning cardio.

Still sitting at 165lbs. diet is more keto. I've dropped all my rice and lucky charms until I can get back to weight training.

OVERALL, I'm starting to feel a little better. Could be my mindset or hormones? Not sure but, I'm in a better place.

Did my legs and shoulders this morning

20mins outside in the cold for stairs.. All I could really handle. Once i started sweating, it was getting too cold for me. Should warm up soon

I'm still alive. Covid hasn't taken me out.

I can say I've maintained my weight but, I feel maybe a little fattier, maybe look it. I don't know. I got on the scale today 165lbs still.

I have a spinning bike on the way. It should be here tomorrow. I will then be focusing on my cardio again.

I'll try getting an updated picture up soon.

Um... Fukin covid. Got me all fuked.

All I've been focusing on is getting my TRT dose right. I been biking. Body composition is crap. I can't keep my heart rate up like I would if I was at the gym, using the cybex. Legs I think grew. Still sitting at 165lbs, a little thicker, that's about it.

My test levels were really high for the month of April. I was a absolute horn dog. Then I crashed. The doc had me pinning bi weekly which was constant up and down in mood. Roller coaster - i do not wish that on any one. Sorry you boys go through that.

Last 2 weeks was constant blood work to see when I peak, how high I peak and, when I start to drop. I pinned monday, a day earlier because, I just couldn't take being an emotional wreck. I will be pinning sunday's now. My test levels were at about normal on monday (which was the end of the bi weekly pinning). Actually. I need to do blood work before I pin so, I think I will do blood work tomorrow.. ohhh holiday. DAMN IT. My plan was to do blood work, fasted, to show the doc where I am at with my dose cut down, then pin, and go back 2/3 days later. I gotta rethink this now. I'll know by the end of the day what I am doing.

Diet is low cals. back split evenly between c/f/p. workouts are OKAY - for the circumstances. I have picked up stuff here and there to get me through. at the end of all this. i will probably end up building my own gym. and keeping my privately owned gym membership if he keeps his prices low and cancel my commercial gym membership.

Still sitting at 165

Bloated as fuck here. From friday. Got my period.

Gyms should be opening in a month. If I can maintain here for another 3 weeks. I'll be happy.

Someone linked me to some headphones to sleep with when i was dating a snorer a while ago. And now I need to get them.

I can wear my normal ones to bed but, then they will be dead for the morning and they don't really cancel the noise right out. Which is what I need. I need the noise out but still be able to hear my alarm if I don't get up in time.

Any suggestions? Or if that member could repost which they were?