Jintropin/Opti's and other Generics

That’s not what you said lol I feel
Like reposting it but I won’t lol you said you spar UFC fighters getting the ready for fights lol that’s a far cry from why your saying now your a huge liar you got exposed take your licks and shut up.

Why don’t you just drop it and shut up? Not lying about anything and not backtracking. I said he came up here when he was getting ready for fights to train boxing with a local well renowned boxing coach, which he did. When he was up here I had the opportunity to spar with him, which I did.

But it holds zero relevance to the issue, so why you so fixated on it? Because it deflects from the fact that your a fucking rat obviously.

How about this

I’m not going to send you all my info and rat myself out like you so stupidly fucking did

but if an unbiased and trusted moderator wants to verify, I will send him easy proof and then he can come update that it’s all true and you can finally eat your words and shut the fuck up, because youve been spamming threads with irrelevent info on multiple different boards for like 4 days now and your WAY too obsessed with me

verify what? Maybe u met them at a seminar and took a picture or something like that……being a fanboy amd getting a picture is very very different that sparring them helping them get ready for fights lmao like not even close mate. You didn’t say you spar them helping them get ready for fights? I have proof you did. So which is it man you met them at a seminar or your a they’re sparring partner in prep? Cus I know what you said. Maybe you were just confused lol

verify what? Maybe u met them at a seminar and took a picture or something like that……being a fanboy amd getting a picture is very very different that sparring them helping them get ready for fights lmao like not even close mate. You didn’t say you spar them helping them get ready for fights? I have proof you did. So which is it man you met them at a seminar or your a they’re sparring partner in prep? Cus I know what you said. Maybe you were just confused lol

like I said, I’ll verify it all with a trusted and unbias moderator

like I said, zero relevance to anything so just fucking get over your homosexual obsession with me already. You got caught being a rat and operating multiple handles, that’s why you were banned from other boards. Now accept it and move the fuck on like everyone else. Nobody cares to watch you plug up a GH thread with irrelevant MMA bullshit that literally only YOU care about.

This is a bodybuilding board nobody fucking cares

Last edited:
like I said, I’ll verify it all with a trusted and unbias moderator

like I said, zero relevance to anything so just fucking get over your homosexual obsession with me already. You got caught being a rat and operating multiple handles, that’s why you were banned from other boards. Now accept it and move the fuck on like everyone else. Nobody cares to watch you plug up a GH thread with irrelevant MMA bullshit that literally only YOU care about.

This is a bodybuilding board nobody fucking cares
I know it dosent but that’s not what I’m proving here I’m proving your a liar. This is going over your head somehow.

Now that this is all back to where it’s supposed to be; I’m running pharma grade for the rest of the year probably into next spring, I’m glad I know there are some fairly decent options for generics though because I’m sure I’ll be placing more financial limits on this stuff down the road

reopened this thread as there is a lot of good info on HGH for people to read and others may have questions. Now the person trolling/starting shit is banned, the topic can get back on track.
I didn't know we banned people.

So it sounds to me like people here generally think the (Chinese?) pharma jintropin is good. And if someone from here was to go generic that optitropins are good. They may have slightly more side effects than the pharma due to some 'dimmer' but also cheaper.

Is that about right?

Also is the handling mixing and storage for gh the same as for peptides like bpc an tb, hg frag etc...?

Thanks all.

Right now I use generics and have been for the past while with great success. People say that GH will not cause significant growth, but I personally somewhdisagree. I have got significant enough growth out of growth hormone.. BUT.. it must be paired with absolutely optimal nutrient partitioning

wether that is insulin or some other form of BG control, nutrient partitioning while on GH will be the absolute largest factor. The better you can partition nutrients on GH (ie insulin being the most efficient method) the better gains you will see from GH. It doesn’t have to be insulin and I personally chose not to go that route anymore (even though it is the most efficient) there are other options that I feel work very well.

There is good gains to be made with GH. They are not quick gains like anabolic steroids provide, but they are quality. I also feel like GH has contributed to the changed the shape of my muscle bellies, and gave me a particular roundness I was looking for.

As for pharma vs generic, not even real FDA approved pharma options compare directly to eachother

ask @Kanon or @3ml what they think of genos and what they think of omnitropes. Same 191aa somatropin chain with high purity and low dimer, on paper they are the same in pretty much every category, yet 99% of people would say humas/sero/genos beat the shit out of GH like omnis. So even though they’re the same thing on paper, people experience them differently when applied to real life.

As far as jintropins being pharmaceutical, it’s a grey area. I’d say no because they’re not a real FDA approved option that we’d recognize, Therefor I do not believe they get held to the same standard.

If it was me (and this is just my opinion) I would either ball out on GH I knew to be great (Geno/Huma/Sero) or I would be going for the best price point oriented (amongst the best generics I could find) and not go anywhere in between.

I’ll try and sum up the way that I personally view it the best that I can, and hope that it makes sense..

(The following is made up prices)

Say for example I have $1000 to spend on GH. I find 36iu genotropin pens for $330 each. I know that will buy me 3 pharma pens (or 108 units). Now pretend I find some reputable generic GH like TP 100iu grey tops, and I get a price of $200 a kit. I know that my $1000 will buy me 5 kits, or 500iu.

500iu of decent generics will get me further than 100iu of pharma (100iu of any GH is fuck all btw) so I would opt to go with the generics, personally. This is why I don’t like to fall in the middle of getting a kind of pharmaceutical GH like jintropins. The quality isn’t the same as the best stuff, and the price isn’t as good as the cheap stuff. You try to go for both and you end up getting neither.

GH is a long term commitment. You won’t gain size like you do on anabolics. running it for 2 months will get you nowhere. You have to be consistent with it for an extended period of time, combined with a tailored diet and proper nutrient partitioning.

Some may disagree, but that’s how I personally see it 🤷‍♂️ Also when I say generics, I mean solid reputable generics with testing.
I feel exactly like you on your post man. Thank you for your amazing input.

So it sounds to me like people here generally think the (Chinese?) pharma jintropin is good. And if someone from here was to go generic that optitropins are good. They may have slightly more side effects than the pharma due to some 'dimmer' but also cheaper.

Is that about right?

Also is the handling mixing and storage for gh the same as for peptides like bpc an tb, hg frag etc...?

Thanks all.
Yes, the mixing and storage (depending on the peptide) is similar. HGH should be handled as little as possible, kept in a cool/dark area prior to and after reconstituting. I can't speak to all other pharma brands but the insert for Sero says it can stay at room temp prior to refrigeration for 30 days (I believe - might be longer, its been a while since I read one). Regardless, I keep it in the back of the fridge as much as possible.
Let the bac H20 dribble down the side slowly while adding and gently mix together.
I have only used Sero, Geno's and Huma's so I don't know what generics or pharma Chinese is like.

Optis 4iu to start and got up to 6iu

was way too tired at 6iu, couldn’t keep my eyes open so went back down to 4iu

the purple top optis (I think.. the 240iu kits) were junk and left me with red welts when I tried to pin sub q so I switched and went back to grey tops
Just my 2 cents here...i used opti's onward of 8-9 months, starting at 3iu and working my way to 6iu (split in two doses of 3 in am and pm) i got all the expected things you want from gh. Good skin (especially problem area under eyes, no more bags) hair, nails, fat loss, insane recovery times, sleep, amazing workouts and pumps. Only thing i was a little disappointed in was i didnt put on as much size as i would have liked, but then again from what i understand gh isnt known for massive gains.

Just my 2 cents here...i used opti's onward of 8-9 months, starting at 3iu and working my way to 6iu (split in two doses of 3 in am and pm) i got all the expected things you want from gh. Good skin (especially problem area under eyes, no more bags) hair, nails, fat loss, insane recovery times, sleep, amazing workouts and pumps. Only thing i was a little disappointed in was i didnt put on as much size as i would have liked, but then again from what i understand gh isnt known for massive gains.
Did you run the 6iu alone or with an AAS cycle?

I just started running 4iu of Opti's grey tops a month ago. In my early 30s and my baseline igf1 was 115, haven't done a follow up secondary igf yet but will in a few months. Week 6 of Opti's and I'm noticing much more muscle fullness, better skin and wicked Caprel tunnel. It seems im putting on lean tissue on the scale without touching my trt. I'd say they are on point compared to the pharma I have used, with a tad more water retention.

Yes most definitely. I ran 2 cycles in that opti run. One was a bulk cycle in which i had started and then added the opti's. It definitely helped the cycle with body composition, pumps and obviously recovery, but in the back of my head i was hoping it would put me over the top size wise, even knowing gh doesnt yield massive gains. Maybe if i was slamming 4-6iu serostim but i dont have the bank for that. I also did a mini vacation prep while on it and it definitely made a difference cutting.

Im a hardcore ectomorph, so its extremely hard for me to put on size no matter what im taking.

My diet and training is on point and my gear is from a quality lab (id mention the name but me being a new member id get crucified name dropping lol)

Yes most definitely. I ran 2 cycles in that opti run. One was a bulk cycle in which i had started and then added the opti's. It definitely helped the cycle with body composition, pumps and obviously recovery, but in the back of my head i was hoping it would put me over the top size wise, even knowing gh doesnt yield massive gains. Maybe if i was slamming 4-6iu serostim but i dont have the bank for that. I also did a mini vacation prep while on it and it definitely made a difference cutting.

Im a hardcore ectomorph, so its extremely hard for me to put on size no matter what im taking.

My diet and training is on point and my gear is from a quality lab (id mention the name but me being a new member id get crucified name dropping lol)
Were you taking insulin with that? You're not going to get much "growth" from gh without insulin. You're going to get what you mentioned, better body composition, while eating more as you grow from the food/training.

I just started running 4iu of Opti's grey tops a month ago. In my early 30s and my baseline igf1 was 115, haven't done a follow up secondary igf yet but will in a few months. Week 6 of Opti's and I'm noticing much more muscle fullness, better skin and wicked Caprel tunnel. It seems im putting on lean tissue on the scale without touching my trt. I'd say they are on point compared to the pharma I have used, with a tad more water retention.
Have you ever used their blue tops? Any comparison on those to the grey tops? Results wise. Side effect wise?

Were you taking insulin with that? You're not going to get much "growth" from gh without insulin. You're going to get what you mentioned, better body composition, while eating more as you grow from the food/training.
I was taking slin but not nearly enough. I would take 5iu pre workout. Im extremely sensitive to insulin and need a lot of carbs in order to not go hypo even on a small dose of slin. Im not a big fan of slin but i know its necesaary

I was taking slin but not nearly enough. I would take 5iu pre workout. Im extremely sensitive to insulin and need a lot of carbs in order to not go hypo even on a small dose of slin. Im not a big fan of slin but i know its necesaary
I wouldn't say "necessary" as its really goal dependant. I don't use slin as much as I used to... I really should start again lol. I won't even go into the doses I used to use, as it would be downright dangerous for someone to read and attempt them.