Jintropin/Opti's and other Generics

LOL what fuckin relevance does any of this have you to being a fucking RAT who hides behind multiple profiles and posts PMs? I don’t owe you any answers about anything, nor do I give a solitary fuck about anything to do with MMA or boxing or anything. I’m not a fighter, never claimed to be one. Doesn’t interest me.

The issue here for transparency is that you were operating under multiple handles and got called out on it, and now you can’t let it go and are absolutely OBSESSED and jealous of me

and now you posted it in the open for everyone to see :)
Im just asking you bjj questions because you were so deep in it you were trained by Royce. Amd the relevance is your a liar and deflecting from those really basic questions shows your lying lol any bjj guys will look at this and know your full of shit. And if your lying about one thing………….see where im going with this? Lol

Im just asking you bjj questions because you were so deep in it you were trained by Royce. Amd the relevance is your a liar and deflecting from those really basic questions shows your lying lol any bjj guys will look at this and know your full of shit. And if your lying about one thing………….see where im going with this? Lol

This isn’t an issue about BJJ, you think any members here give a fuck about any of that? Or me? Nobody fucking cares.

The issue here is that your a fucking rat who hides under multiple accounts and now is posting PMs

your trying to take away the attention from that to something that literally not one person gives a fuck about, because you know you got caught so now your trying to deflect the issue,

let’s get back to the real issue here of you being a fucking rat

You just said you were trained by Royce and I have it documented as well. You also said you “spar UFC fighters helping them get ready for fights” which I have documented as well you tried to water it down. A bit on here but it was still bogus as fuck lol I’m just exposing you for being a fuckin liar I could care less I don’t live on her lol and your supposedly this wealth of info which is Probly all made up lol

This isn’t an issue about BJJ, you think any members here give a fuck about any of that? Or me? Nobody fucking cares.

The issue here is that your a fucking rat who hides under multiple accounts and now is posting PMs

your trying to take away the attention from that to something that literally not one person gives a fuck about, because you know you got caught so now your trying to deflect the issue,

let’s get back to the real issue here of you being a fucking rat
Lol you still haven’t answered my question bro……….and ya I have two accounts what’s up? Now your turn to answer my questions

And ya I posted your msg lol now your turn to answer my questions this google search is taking a long time man hahahahahahhahahah and no it’s not about bjj it’s about if your lying about that what else are you lying about??

Everybody hates me here so that’s already established now it’s your turn sir to answer my questions lol or just deflect and make it very obvious you were lying or just admit you were lying that’s all I want lol I just said I have two handles 403muaythai and this one and I said I did post your msg now you admit you were lying and admit you sent out pms to meso admin it’s only fair man honesty is the best policy bro🤣🤣

And I’m gonna send proof to a member on this board that I wasn’t lying about my martial art stuff just have to get home to where my other phone is…………stay tuned😂 and Im still waiting man I’ve literally not denied a thing that you put on me now it’s your turn to be a man and tell the truth hahahaahahhah

Everybody hates me here so that’s already established now it’s your turn sir to answer my questions lol or just deflect and make it very obvious you were lying or just admit you were lying that’s all I want lol I just said I have two handles 403muaythai and this one and I said I did post your msg now you admit you were lying and admit you sent out pms to meso admin it’s only fair man honesty is the best policy bro🤣🤣
Holy shit this clown is over here as well? God have mercy.

At least you're self aware enough to know you're disliked here. Next step would be understanding that it's not JUST this board that dislikes you.

Sit down for a minute, and think long and hard as to why you, and your actions are frowned upon. I'm sure through enough introspection, you can one day become a valuable resource to a community.

And I’m gonna send proof to a member on this board that I wasn’t lying about my martial art stuff just have to get home to where my other phone is…………stay tuned😂 and Im still waiting man I’ve literally not denied a thing that you put on me now it’s your turn to be a man and tell the truth hahahaahahhah
Your 0-4 lose streak isn't particularly awe inspiring.

How about no

I owe you zero answers, plus it holds zero relevance to the original issue

idk why your making it about mma

I’m not a fighter, never claimed to be. Do it for fun and for cardio here and there.

If I was going to be a fighter, I definitely wouldn’t be cheating and using banned substances like you you fucking loser

Your 0-4 lose streak isn't particularly awe inspiring.
That’s not me record I swear on my life he made that up. If it is post it up with my name I’m giving permission so it’s not like it’s even a bad move I give you guys full permission to post that up with my full name attached to it.

How about no

I owe you zero answers, plus it holds zero relevance to the original issue

idk why your making it about mma

I’m not a fighter, never claimed to be. Do it for fun and for cardio here and there.

If I was going to be a fighter, I definitely wouldn’t be cheating and using banned substances like you you fucking loser
You told me you “spar ufc fighters getting them ready” guys at a recreational level can not do that lol they wouldn’t badly injured lol I’m not knocking you for being a recreational that’s cool man I would never make fun of someone for that these sports aren’t everyone’s cup of tea! That’s not what I’m getting at in any way whatsoever man I’m saying you lied now just admit it that’s all tell the board you lied. That’s all I want. I admitted I have two handle I admitted I posted your msg but you don’t have the stones to admit that you lied lol your down playing it more amd more ppl already seen the msg man you can’t take it back all i want is honesty here😄😇

You told me you “spar ufc fighters getting them ready” guys at a recreational level can not do that lol they wouldn’t badly injured lol I’m not knocking you for being a recreational that’s cool man I would never make fun of someone for that these sports aren’t everyone’s cup of tea! That’s not what I’m getting at in any way whatsoever man I’m saying you lied now just admit it that’s all tell the board you lied. That’s all I want. I admitted I have two handle I admitted I posted your msg but you don’t have the stones to admit that you lied lol your down playing it more amd more ppl already seen the msg man you can’t take it back all i want is honesty here😄😇
Settle your little lover's quarrel in the PMs. Nobody gives a fuck, and it's entirely irrelevant to the OPs thread

At least you're self aware enough to know you're disliked here. Next step would be understanding that it's not JUST this board that dislikes you.

Sit down for a minute, and think long and hard as to why you, and your actions are frowned upon. I'm sure through enough introspection, you can one day become a valuable resource to a community.
Oh I don’t hate him and we have had it out on here pretty good. People come in all stripes, that’s what makes the board fun.

You’d think you would have to have at least the basics down pat to be allowed in the ring with competing fighters.
I guess maybe for fun they may let him. I know I got to box with Billy Chow once, but he could prepredict my moves before I even thought of doing them, so I know I was of no value in training him, bwahaaa.

Anyhow that was my tid bit. I don’t really need an answer, I already know it.

Oh I don’t hate him and we have had it out on here pretty good. People come in all stripes, that’s what makes the board fun.

You’d think you would have to have at least the basics down pat to be allowed in the ring with competing fighters.
I guess maybe for fun they may let him. I know I got to box with Billy Chow once, but he could prepredict my moves before I even thought of doing them, so I know I was of no value in training him, bwahaaa.

None of this issue has anything to do with fighting

literally nobody cares about that. He’s just fixated on that because he got caught being a rat and now he has this weird obsession with me, so he’s doing what ever he can to deflect.

I’m not giving any answers to this for the principle that isn’t the issue, as well as I’m not giving any info on myself to give myself away like this fucking smooth brain did.

Ya your a right on guy sorbate haha and any
Martial artists don’t need an answer lol im
Just saying if you lie about one thing what else were you lying about🤨🤨🤨🤨😄

literally nobody cares about that. He’s just fixated on that because he got caught being a rat and now he has this weird obsession with me, so he’s doing what ever he can to deflect.

I’m not giving any answers to this for the principle that isn’t the issue, as well as I’m not giving any info on myself to give myself away like this fucking smooth brain did.
I’m just putting you on the spot for what you said and instead of admitting you were lying you just try to insult and emphasize two handles. I admitted that! N ow you won’t admit you ratted me out to the admin at meso got me banned and lied your face off about a bunch of other stuff yes it’s irrelevant to the thread but ppl take your advice here so I just wanna bring it to light that you lie and even when your caught you won’t admit it. Ppl should definatley take what you say with a grain of salt. And I don’t know why your thinking you have a leg to stand on calling me a rat I have proof that I’m banned from meso for threats of violence. The only ppl I spoke like that to was you and @Skarpyona

Oh im very aware why my actions are frowned upon I troll the forum for one for two I also had two handles for 3 I bother ppl when I’m bored yes this is all true I admit to every bit of it. Why can’t @Cumminstech2 follow suit and fess up to his ridiculous lie? And why can he admit he told meso admin that I threatened him? I did my part man and he sure got really quiet 🤨🤨🤨

I’m just putting you on the spot for what you said and instead of admitting you were lying you just try to insult and emphasize two handles. I admitted that! N ow you won’t admit you ratted me out to the admin at meso got me banned and lied your face off about a bunch of other stuff yes it’s irrelevant to the thread but ppl take your advice here so I just wanna bring it to light that you lie and even when your caught you won’t admit it. Ppl should definatley take what you say with a grain of salt. And I don’t know why your thinking you have a leg to stand on calling me a rat I have proof that I’m banned from meso for threats of violence. The only ppl I spoke like that to was you and @Skarpyona

I never ever messaged Millard on meso, that is fact. I have never lied about one thing, I’m just not going into detail on irrelevent things because it’s irrelevent.

your being banned for your own stupidity and autisming out on public threads because your mad you got caught being a rat

don’t deflect the issue to irrelevent MMA bullshit. Everything I said was true and wether you deny it or not doesnt make it any less true. Never claimed to be anyone special OR a fighter. I train it here and there for cardio and some fun and that is it. I’ve had the opportunity to spar a former UFC flyweight dude and Royce does come to town in the summer and train out of a local gym. Another member here trained with him as well, but I won’t mention him because I’m not a rat like you are. He can chime in if he likes.

I have 0 reason to lie about it, nor is it relevant to the issue that you have with me, but your fixated in it because it deflects from the issue. Your so butt hurt that you got caught that now your trying to do anything you can to discredit me on the boards.

I’ve had a reputation on the boards for years. Most people like me, some don’t. No problem, their choice. But you coming here spouting absolutely random irrelevent bullshit isn’t fooling or persuading anybody. The issue here is that you got caught being a rat fuck and now your mad about it and wanna deflect to drag me down with you, but it’s not going to work.

not going to entertain this stupid MMA debate any longer as it holds no relevance to me, you being a rat, or this thread.

Stop clogging up this thread with useless irrelevent garbage. Just PM me so I can ignore it and move on.

I’m not giving any answers to this for the principle that isn’t the issue, as well as I’m not giving
I never ever messaged Millard on meso, that is fact. I have never lied about one thing, I’m just not going into detail on irrelevent things because it’s irrelevent.

your being banned for your own stupidity and autisming out on public threads because your mad you got caught being a rat

don’t deflect the issue to irrelevent MMA bullshit. Everything I said was true and wether you deny it or not doesnt make it any less true. Never claimed to be anyone special OR a fighter. I train it here and there for cardio and some fun and that is it. I’ve had the opportunity to spar a former UFC flyweight dude and Royce does come to town in the summer and train out of a local gym. Another member here trained with him as well, but I won’t mention him because I’m not a rat like you are. He can chime in if he likes.

I have 0 reason to lie about it, nor is it relevant to the issue that you have with me, but your fixated in it because it deflects from the issue. Your so butt hurt that you got caught that now your trying to do anything you can to discredit me on the boards.

I’ve had a reputation on the boards for years. Most people like me, some don’t. No problem, their choice. But you coming here spouting absolutely random irrelevent bullshit isn’t fooling or persuading anybody. The issue here is that you got caught being a rat fuck and now your mad about it and wanna deflect to drag me down with you, but it’s not going to work.

not going to entertain this stupid MMA debate any longer as it holds no relevance to me, you being a rat, or this thread.

Stop clogging up this thread with useless irrelevent garbage. Just PM me so I can ignore it and move on.
That’s not what you said lol I feel
Like reposting it but I won’t lol you said you spar UFC fighters getting the ready for fights lol that’s a far cry from why your saying now your a huge liar you got exposed take your licks and shut up.