Jintropin/Opti's and other Generics

O

k fair enough I’ll take it down
Sorry for talking shit to you sorbTe you didn’t do anything to me that was wrong. I know your a martial arts guy so you getting to put your eyes on that fuckin foolishness is good enough for me😂😂😂 my work here is done lol spars ufc fighters to get them ready for fights but hasn’t even competed as an amateur😂😂😂😂😂😂🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

I threatened this goof via pm we were going back and forth amd look who gets banned
That sucks. Just do what everyone else does and make a new handle, lol.
I hardly go there anymore, but once I get banned somewhere, I’m done there forever. I wouldn’t make a new handle and then post to create traffic for them because it is in their favour for me to do so.

Hey @Cumminstech2 should think before you lie now when your talking your broscience like it’s fact ppl are gonna second guess you hard lol I screen shotted a fuck ton of lies from you so be careful lol I know this forum is your only freind wouldn’t wanna crush your credibility haha

Sorry for talking shit to you sorbTe you didn’t do anything to me that was wrong. I know your a martial arts guy so you getting to put your eyes on that fuckin foolishness is good enough for me😂😂😂 my work here is done lol spars ufc fighters to get them ready for fights but hasn’t even competed as an amateur😂😂😂😂😂😂🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
It’s all cool dude, I don’t get upset by stuff on the board.
And yeah, sometimes people need to tell a good one to make themselves better.
I’ll admit, there was a time I would spew out a good line of bullshit, then one day I realized that I don’t need to impress anyone with my lies, because the stupid ass real stuff I be done in life is good enough, lol.
Cheers.

That sucks. Just do what everyone else does and make a new handle, lol.
I hardly go there anymore, but once I get banned somewhere, I’m done there forever. I wouldn’t name a new handle and then post to create traffic for them because it is in their favour for me to do so.
I don’t care about it man tbh idgaf about a forum. It’s funny tho this guy chimes in on a forum talking shit to me out of the blue I bark back via pm and he gets me banned lol fuckin joker than say I’m a rat? I have proof that he did that lol

It’s all cool dude, I don’t get upset by stuff on the board.
And yeah, sometimes people need to tell a good one to make themselves better.
I’ll admit, there was a time I would spew out a good line of bullshit, then one day I realized that I don’t need to impress anyone with my lies, because the stupid ass real stuff I be done in life is good enough, lol.
Cheers.
I’m a dick sometimes I like to fuck around and bug ppl but I tell the truth lol I couldn’t hold back those msgs I have even funnier ones from him but I’ll save it if he ever gets out of line lol

He’s also never lost a sparring round to these ufc fighters according to him the guy is just amazing makes khabib look like a Boy Scout lol I’ll stop now

He’s also never lost a sparring round to these ufc fighters according to him the guy is just amazing makes khabib look like a Boy Scout lol I’ll stop now

you are making shit up and making yourself look like a fucking loser again

calling me a rat and posting PMs is a fucking hypocritical move you fuckin rat

remember when you did this in the pareto thread on meso and then pareto made a post in his thread saying to please not hold your stupid comments against their lab because your retardness was making them look bad? Decided to make a fool of yourself again eh?

remember when you did this in the pareto thread on meso and then pareto made a post in his thread saying to please not hold your stupid comments against their lab because your retardness was making them look bad? Decided to make a fool of yourself again eh?
Hmmmmmmm so I photoshopped the pm? Lol @Sorbate schooled me that it’s wrong to post those so i won’t but I have some funny ones from you. Lol

Did you or did you not say that Royce Gracie comes down every summer to teach you “Gracie jiu jitsu”? Did you or did you not say that you’ve sparred many UFC fighters to get the ready for fights? Did you or did you not say that “you never lose” did you or did you not say that if I wanna mess with you I better have a 4 plate bench and be able to move 1000 lbs raw😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 be careful with your words here I have proof! Please share with the board these amazing accolades you have 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just answer my question man before I fuckin answer for you loooooool😂😂😂😂🤣🤥🤥🤣🤣🤥 I bet your board buddies wanna know how awesome you are🤡🤡🤡🤡

Idgaf about that it’s old news bud this is current rn please answer my questions. Or don’t either way ppl already seen and know I’m not lying and you actually did say that stuff 😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂 why are you shy to talk about it?

Did you or did you not say that Royce Gracie comes down every summer to teach you “Gracie jiu jitsu”? Did you or did you not say that you’ve sparred many UFC fighters to get the ready for fights? Did you or did you not say that “you never lose” did you or did you not say that if I wanna mess with you I better have a 4 plate bench and be able to move 1000 lbs raw😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 be careful with your words here I have proof! Please share with the board these amazing accolades you have 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have trained with Royce and so has another guy from this board, that is a true fact.

I have sparred UFC fighters in boxing, a local boxing coach is the coach of a former UFC lightweight, I was given the opportunity to spar him a couple times before

and yes I can also bench 4 plates, not 5 as you claim I said. My total is over well 1000 pounds. Everyone’s total should be over 1000 pounds on gear lol that isn’t a very unrealistic total.

all true

now can you get over this homosexual obsession with me please

I have trained with Royce and so has another guy from this board, that is a true fact.

I have sparred UFC fighters in boxing, a local boxing coach is the coach of a former UFC lightweight, I was given the opportunity to spar him a couple times before

and yes I can also bench 4 plates, not 5 as you claim I said. My total is over well 1000 pounds. Everyone’s total should be over 1000 pounds on gear lol that isn’t a very unrealistic total.

all true

now can you get over this homosexual obsession with me please
🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 your the biggest liar ever man hahahaha your not even an amateur if you sparred guys of a high level especially in boxing you would get injured so bad they wouldn’t let you bud lol your talking so fuckin stupid rn hahaha all good I don’t need to say anymore

🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 your the biggest liar ever man hahahaha your not even an amateur if you sparred guys of a high level especially in boxing you would get injured so bad they wouldn’t let you bud lol your talking so fuckin stupid rn hahaha all good I don’t need to say anymore

Good you should stop lol

your making a total fool of yourself AGAIN. Everyone here can see who the rat is.

Ya must be……..sorry what’s your rank in bjj again? And how long did it take to get? And also what’s your favourite submission in the gi and what’s your favourite submission in no gi? And also your favourite take down in gi and also no gi? Just trying to pick your brain bro🤔

And also what do you prefer gi or no gi and why? This is really suspect tho that’s this is taking so long. The funny part is tho someone who didn’t know what they were talking about would have a really tough time answering this it would take a long time to google search that but someone who did know could say it like it was the alphabet lol

Ya must be……..sorry what’s your rank in bjj again? And how long did it take to get? And also what’s your favourite submission in the gi and what’s your favourite submission in no gi? And also your favourite take down in gi and also no gi? Just trying to pick your brain bro🤔

LOL what fuckin relevance does any of this have you to being a fucking RAT who hides behind multiple profiles and posts PMs? I don’t owe you any answers about anything, nor do I give a solitary fuck about anything to do with MMA or boxing or anything. I’m not a fighter, never claimed to be one. Doesn’t interest me.

The issue here for transparency is that you were operating under multiple handles and got called out on it, and now you can’t let it go and are absolutely OBSESSED and jealous of me

and now you posted it in the open for everyone to see :)