Ironwill pics and updates to keep me motivated

lease none in my inbox, no dick pics allowed....lolol...i am not sure what you are asking, forgive my smart post back...lol...but stranger things have happened in my time on the boards, my god stranger has happened indeed...lolol...
I meant like prep pictures or the best any of us have looked.

I meant like prep pictures or the best any of us have looked.
Yeah sure man post them up...Its always good to start a thread of yourself as we enjoy seeing pics of folks at their best or at their worst going to their best...I dont know if this thread is the right place for your pics, but heck post away if you like, i take no offense...I suck at pictures, taking or posting, my whole life up to now has very very few pics involved from my BB aspect.

Yeah sure man post them up...Its always good to start a thread of yourself as we enjoy seeing pics of folks at their best or at their worst going to their best...I dont know if this thread is the right place for your pics, but heck post away if you like, i take no offense...I suck at pictures, taking or posting, my whole life up to now has very very few pics involved from my BB aspect.
Sure, where should I post them? I’ll start a new thread but where?

lease none in my inbox, no dick pics allowed....lolol...i am not sure what you are asking, forgive my smart post back...lol...but stranger things have happened in my time on the boards, my god stranger has happened indeed...lolol...
If your upset about the dick pics I sent you my bad buddy I was confused lol jk