Ironwill pics and updates to keep me motivated

It should be great working for PetSmart, lol.
Just guessing at a world famous company.

Seriously though, good luck, it should be al lot of fun.

Amazing stuff man. Good luck. Is it easy for you to keep up your workout routines doing that sort of stuff or do you take breaks if your away from home?
I don’t have to travel too much, just the first few months I may or may not travel. It is totally my call to decide what is required.
I’m done with travelling etc internationally as I did it so much most of my life it is not fun at all any longer for me.
I usually delegate one of the folks I mentor to do these things and it gives them experience etc and they normally enjoy it .
There are times I need to be in meetings and present stuff to boards or whatever.
But honestly with the tech today I do most of it via live stream. After covid that became the norm and companies realize it is more efficient most times.
When I do travel I just take time off gym and work my ass off so my body needs the break.
I always rent VRBO,s when I travel not hotels as well so my eating is ok.
I bring gym gear in case I have spare time to train.
I used to be stressed About it, now I learned missing a few days here and there if you have been training correctly and hard , that few days off is beneficial every time.

With no vaccine etc I can’t cross the border to America.
I got into final stages of this process and I came clean and said BTW I’m not jabbed and I would take the novavax one when it became Available.
They immediately said IW, that is your choice. We are not ever going to force vaccine on anyone we believe in personal choice and we accommodate this.

They said if I want to go to Toronto etc they will pay me to drive out and hotels etc and my time.

Many folks at my level decided to not jab and they do remote video stuff etc. As I mentioned this is one of the most technologically advanced companies anywhere and they have some cool stuff to enable full performance from most anywhere.
Turned into a long answer as always but details are important.
Lolol

Wow. Housing is real hot.
We sold one farm in Vancouver island earlier this year as it was too good to pass up. Offer came in no real estate agent , boom done.
Yesterday we put our current home up for sale with an agent. On line yesterday at 3 pm. Showing booked at 330 for six pm. Half hour later verbal offer for full ask price. We put it real high, second highest in available listings in our area and didn’t care if it sold or not as we were going to rent it out with the fleet. But agent said it would go quick and momma said high price so I agreed.
Boom done signed as they are pre approved and we are out in one month and gone.
Unreal. We bought just before the covid shot started and it’s gone up crazy.
We just bought it for fun really as we had a company house to live in and it was nice but we like to invest in our community when working here.
Good call momma made to buy and good call on her price.
Now moving sucks. But momma is doing it with move company and I am out of the loop. Thank god.

Weird how good stuff goes at times. Lord knows the not so good has been hovering around and test passed and now comes the good.

I basically train to feel good on my Harley as it’s a heavier bike and my horse, because he is almost 17 hands high. Lol
I love the feeling in my Lats and back stretched out flying through the mountain curves cutting arcs around the curves , braaaap bouncing off the mountain faces.
That’s what I live for and diet for etc. Lol

Working my horse up the mountains and hanging on for dear life at times when he gets spooked or surprises arise out in the boonies. Again feels great in arms and back. So I train for the feelNot a beach or bar fella, out riding on fur and iron horses is my drug with my wife or my fellow riders. Blast…
420 just adds to the experience. Lol
Damn your a big boy ,does anyone else feel bad for the poor horse ?! Lol

Damn your a big boy ,does anyone else feel bad for the poor horse ?! Lol
Lol he is over 16 hands tall at withers (shoulders). A hand is four inches. He’s a big bad boy.
Lol he busted my shoulder in five spots and my humerus clean break straight through in two spots, snapped my collar bone. In one instance one fine day.
Then bruised ribs and fractured sternum on another occasion, and l 5 vertebrae fracture on another fun ride in the mountains. Lol
Don’t feel bad for him. He is awesome but when he was younger he was a bear of a stubborn beast and if he wants you off, you are off.
But he’s good fella now.
So he is lucky to still be with me, lol

What is the photo adjusting app for free one can get to load pics on here, a pain as all say too large...ffs.

I can’t on here for some reason. I don’t even get the option. Is there an app or something. Sorbate said an app once but I forget and can’t find out.
I have found if i copy and paste from my photo album on my phone it works when uploading wont

Wow. Housing is real hot.
We sold one farm in Vancouver island earlier this year as it was too good to pass up. Offer came in no real estate agent , boom done.
Yesterday we put our current home up for sale with an agent. On line yesterday at 3 pm. Showing booked at 330 for six pm. Half hour later verbal offer for full ask price. We put it real high, second highest in available listings in our area and didn’t care if it sold or not as we were going to rent it out with the fleet. But agent said it would go quick and momma said high price so I agreed.
Boom done signed as they are pre approved and we are out in one month and gone.
Unreal. We bought just before the covid shot started and it’s gone up crazy.
We just bought it for fun really as we had a company house to live in and it was nice but we like to invest in our community when working here.
Good call momma made to buy and good call on her price.
Now moving sucks. But momma is doing it with move company and I am out of the loop. Thank god.

Weird how good stuff goes at times. Lord knows the not so good has been hovering around and test passed and now comes the good.
Hell ya man. Congratulations! Gains in the pocket brother, can't beat em!

I will start off by saying I thought I was six foot one, I was measured as that for driver license.
Went to doc on Friday and measured me and weighed etc.
I’m only six foot on the nose. Piss me off but it is what it is.
Lol
In this pic I believe was January maybe. I don’t take many pics at all , I hate pictures.
I’m 275-280 here.
Will be taking a few more in coming months as I’m a little above 260 right now and dieting hard and doing a decent cycle.
400 npp
350 test e
2 iu gh per day
Just started anavar at 40 mg per day.
I’m carrying some chub but no fat muffin top etc. Lol I was bulking.
Waist is 36 inches or a tad smaller in this pic.
Quads are almost as big as my waist, I believe 31 inches or around that.
Again I rarely measure stuff.
Biceps are 20 inch on right and 20.5 left and chest a little over 50 inches.
I will post updates soon with new pics.
Sorry for lighting it was a shot my wife wanted to take with lamp on floor as I was flexing for her. Lol
I just get her to bend over and pick stuff up naked. Lol she is dieting with me etc.
Can i ask what hgh your using? Is that allowed?

@ironwill- question for you, how many carbs you eating a day during this cut?
I eat carbs only twice per day, Before and after workout. I do not measure them, only by eye. Then one day per week i eat whatever i enjoy. I keep fats high, good fats mostly, and protein very high. This is not a competition diet which would be much more strict and planned out with a roadmap etc... Dropped so far from around 280 to now 240, as i am going back up again here as i went quite low in BF. We don't gain on a deficit so back up very slowly. Keeping fat in check, strength is great and going strong...

Hey brother, i put it on my original post, i have added 40 mg var per day last week for recomp purposes, all else the same and ill be upping gh to 4-6 iu perday for same reason as adding var.
Sorry, i missed the point of your post BBD. I am using both The provider, just finished my last amount, Opti was in the beginning and now again at the end...