Ironwill pics and updates to keep me motivated

ironwill

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
I will start off by saying I thought I was six foot one, I was measured as that for driver license.
Went to doc on Friday and measured me and weighed etc.
I’m only six foot on the nose. Piss me off but it is what it is.
Lol
In this pic I believe was January maybe. I don’t take many pics at all , I hate pictures.
I’m 275-280 here.
Will be taking a few more in coming months as I’m a little above 260 right now and dieting hard and doing a decent cycle.
400 npp
350 test e
2 iu gh per day
Just started anavar at 40 mg per day.
I’m carrying some chub but no fat muffin top etc. Lol I was bulking.
Waist is 36 inches or a tad smaller in this pic.
Quads are almost as big as my waist, I believe 31 inches or around that.
Again I rarely measure stuff.
Biceps are 20 inch on right and 20.5 left and chest a little over 50 inches.
I will post updates soon with new pics.
Sorry for lighting it was a shot my wife wanted to take with lamp on floor as I was flexing for her. Lol
I just get her to bend over and pick stuff up naked. Lol she is dieting with me etc.

Attachments

• 015AFA9F-99CD-4E83-9861-EA0AB1B2E3FD.jpg
    015AFA9F-99CD-4E83-9861-EA0AB1B2E3FD.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 156
I mention now and then that i am lucky in my gear response and tolerance etc. I gain fast on gear, and make changes quickly. Rediculously quick.
BUT i also lose size after a few months off. I still stay swole looking and well above average, but it is remarkable how fast it comes on, and how fast the full swole look slows down as well with good response genes.
I stay heavy and strong and when in gym pumped up nice, but shrink a short while later.
The good with the bad....lol Here is a pic off for 10 weeks , still full but legs lose swole look, veins shrink and full pump lacking...This is coming out of the gym in basement...

Attachments

• shawn bber.jpg
    shawn bber.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 133
Amazing pics and stuff man your an awesome inspiration to rookies like me. I love people's progress pics almost as much as pics of gear lol. Keep up the good work brother

Thanks brothers and sisters.
That pic was cool. On a beach in Mexxxico. A bunch of kids kept asking my wife if I could put the snake on my neck and get a picture. Some young fellow brought it down to the beach and asked if I would.
So I did.
It was fun, as many of us experienced in other countries, folks love muscles.

I hear about it from lots of buddies, we feel like celebrities for eight seconds. Then the wife comes and hands me her purse and beach blankets and says let’s go thug.
Lolol So I go. But she loves it and is proud and I feel it later when I show her the helicopter back in da room. Boom.

It’s fun to see folks in Mexico and Caribbean areas, they are Not shy about it either.
Lol yelling Rambo and Arnold constantly.
I’m like wtf. Rambo is a wee man. Lol jk jk.

I mention now and then that i am lucky in my gear response and tolerance etc. I gain fast on gear, and make changes quickly. Rediculously quick.
BUT i also lose size after a few months off. I still stay swole looking and well above average, but it is remarkable how fast it comes on, and how fast the full swole look slows down as well with good response genes.
I stay heavy and strong and when in gym pumped up nice, but shrink a short while later.
The good with the bad....lol Here is a pic off for 10 weeks , still full but legs lose swole look, veins shrink and full pump lacking...This is coming out of the gym in basement...
I like the way you look in this picture. Really lean.

Awesome work bro

When you get a chance could you post more about your diet and training 👍
Amazing results!

Whats your back workout routine like?

Thats one muscle group I have found hardest to see results with and I make time for it every week with Lat pull downs and deadlifts.
Hey guys.
I will do that. I plan to make this a bit of an open log. That way I will remain out of off track posts etc in others threads.
I enjoy sharing and posting up some tips and tricks and just overall open bs on this log. Let er rip if anyone wants to chat or ask questions, I try my best to get back to any questions etc.
I like to pay it forward as I had many a good teacher and advisor over the years.
This is a great year so far. Making great progress today and I usually get sick sometime around now when all is going excellent. I sometimes think it’s the body saying, nope that’s it for now buddy. Come back and try again. Lol
I always do.

I like the way you look in this picture. Really lean.
Thanks man. I like that leanness and on gear. I’m trying to find some good pics.
I think my bis and legs shrink quite a bit when I go off. When on and lean I can keep that look but swell up a lot more.
Thanks for posting brother.