Ironwill pics and updates to keep me motivated

Thanks man. I like that leanness and on gear. I’m trying to find some good pics.
I think my bis and legs shrink quite a bit when I go off. When on and lean I can keep that look but swell up a lot more.
Thanks for posting brother.
I guess we will see what you achieve come this summer. Even not at your best, you will still be impressive.

I guess we will see what you achieve come this summer. Even not at your best, you will still be impressive.
I don’t go halfway. Hence why I only do this now and then. I go full bore, so I will be at my best that I can attain. May be better or worse than last time. I put the work in, now to polish the goods and there’s a little dust on the bottle.
But I am as good once as I ever was!!! Lol

There’s no other way. No such thing as halfway fir a country boy.🤠
I am not a talker when it comes to action, not in my DNA. Some folks talk and fantasize about what they will do , then drop off in a short while. Can’t take that style seriously.
I said last year I’d be the best me and nifty at fifty, I attained it and beat several PR.
Now I am doing what I said and going to be in best shape well before summer. Summer is the ride, work will be done for the ride.
But talking and fantasizing.
None of that here, quite the opposite.

I enjoy not saying much or showing much to my circle and friends, then just show up.
BOOM.

This log is to keep me driven and able to speak or write about items of interest to others. I don’t talk about this lifestyle at all in real life, just do it.
This board is where I share experiences and my knowledge and help some folks out and hopefully let them see what can be done if you take care and be responsible for your lifestyle.
I think I’ve done a real good job over several decades and still going strong. I know I learned from folks like myself and I feel like helping someone out and maybe let them see it’s not all about blast, blast , blast , it’s about being responsible and waiting and working consistently. IMHO.

Thanks for posting Guys and gals.
The thing I like about this log is it keeps me from derailment of others threads and I can keep my rambling in one place.👍🏼

Looking good brother. I second Sorbate, the lean look looks best. And that python shot is siiiiick
Yeah thanks man.
I am a power lifter more than bber. My favourite look is the first pic and latcspread at 280 lbs.
When looking like that with clothes on I look like a freak and lots of folks talk about it.
When I am lean, like everyone else, I look smaller with clothes on. Still xxl shirts etc, but I don’t like the feel as much.
I don’t get a gut, or muffin top etc ever I just get big all over. Strong lean or full, but full is my favourite look and feel my wife likes it as well.🥸

Would you say you managing to maintain an “unbloated” mid section is due to low dose gh as opposed to high dose, and you ever gone heavy on insulin?

Would you say you managing to maintain an “unbloated” mid section is due to low dose gh as opposed to high dose, and you ever gone heavy on insulin?
I’ve never gone heavy on slin. I’ve tried it twice and didn’t make it more than a couple weeks each time. It’s not for me, I go hypo on the smallest dose with lots of carbs and shaky etc.
I honestly believe it’s partly due to never doing heavy ab work.
I have some ab shots somewhere I’ll dig up, I have real good midsection when lean.
Never did any real work other than engaging my core at most exercises real hard and lots of twists, bends and short crunches daily, like between sets is all I do for abs.
I don’t overstuff myself on food each meal either.
I get to just full and then eat again a short while later as soon as I’m hungry.
I’ll post up some diet stuff that I practice later.

Gh ive never gone high and I can’t say if I did it would affect the mid section. They say it truly does.
Makes sense.

Yeah thanks man.
I am a power lifter more than bber. My favourite look is the first pic and latcspread at 280 lbs.
When looking like that with clothes on I look like a freak and lots of folks talk about it.
When I am lean, like everyone else, I look smaller with clothes on. Still xxl shirts etc, but I don’t like the feel as much.
I don’t get a gut, or muffin top etc ever I just get big all over. Strong lean or full, but full is my favourite look and feel my wife likes it as well.🥸
I basically train to feel good on my Harley as it’s a heavier bike and my horse, because he is almost 17 hands high. Lol
I love the feeling in my Lats and back stretched out flying through the mountain curves cutting arcs around the curves , braaaap bouncing off the mountain faces.
That’s what I live for and diet for etc. Lol

Working my horse up the mountains and hanging on for dear life at times when he gets spooked or surprises arise out in the boonies. Again feels great in arms and back. So I train for the feel.

Not a beach or bar fella, out riding on fur and iron horses is my drug with my wife or my fellow riders. Blast…
420 just adds to the experience. Lol

I’ve never gone heavy on slin. I’ve tried it twice and didn’t make it more than a couple weeks each time. It’s not for me, I go hypo on the smallest dose with lots of carbs and shaky etc.
I honestly believe it’s partly due to never doing heavy ab work.
I have some ab shots somewhere I’ll dig up, I have real good midsection when lean.
Never did any real work other than engaging my core at most exercises real hard and lots of twists, bends and short crunches daily, like between sets is all I do for abs.
I don’t overstuff myself on food each meal either.
I get to just full and then eat again a short while later as soon as I’m hungry.
I’ll post up some diet stuff that I practice later.

Gh ive never gone high and I can’t say if I did it would affect the mid section. They say it truly does.
Makes sense.
Yeh I figured as much

How did I not see this until now! Following along most definitely.

Looking good man. Lots of muscle you can tell had been there a long time. Defined and full.

Impressive. Keep up the good work brother.

mind me asking how old you are.you are a beast.impressive pictures man
I am 51 yrs young. Lol

Today I am sitting at 240 ish lbs. lightest I’ve been in a long while.
Fasting for bloods today to ensure all is good to go.
Then I will get into the next level and change diet up a bit more to start including some extra calories for a short while to get things stoked up a bit and then six more weeks of diet clean with a bit of extra calories. Then a break from gear for 10 weeks or so, and go once again.
I am lean enough right now, good veins and abs, not competing so I don’t need to go any lower.
Probably around 10 percent or so.
If I add in extra fat and keep carbs low I won’t gain fat on me and I will fill out with a bit of strategic carbs here and there when needed, still low, just not almost zero.
I will fill up and out and fill muscles out again more.

Soon as I touch carbs right now I feel everything filling out. It’s a satisfying feeling. Only if training hard though.
If I ate carbs and have a day or two off, I don’t get same feeling.
Love that feeling right now.

My brain is back to semi normal again.
I battled a bad sinus infection, the meds along with my cycle create a dickhead of my normal decent self.
Didn’t miss training etc but does affect my well being feeling and makes me very grouchy.
So that’s passed on now so I can communicate better and be in boards a bit more and be normal. Well normal for me.
Not fun.
I have a deviated septum from a misguided youth and I’m getting it fixed soon.
With that comes infection now and then. This one got away on me to the point it may have given me a overall infection in guts from seeping down from sinuses and bad juju in my head.
Meds are rough but worked very well. Sometimes it doesn’t get it 100 💯 but it did this time.
So no misses in my stride, just made things more difficult.

I am 51 yrs young. Lol

Today I am sitting at 240 ish lbs. lightest I’ve been in a long while.
Fasting for bloods today to ensure all is good to go.
Then I will get into the next level and change diet up a bit more to start including some extra calories for a short while to get things stoked up a bit and then six more weeks of diet clean with a bit of extra calories. Then a break from gear for 10 weeks or so, and go once again.
I am lean enough right now, good veins and abs, not competing so I don’t need to go any lower.
Probably around 10 percent or so.
If I add in extra fat and keep carbs low I won’t gain fat on me and I will fill out with a bit of strategic carbs here and there when needed, still low, just not almost zero.
I will fill up and out and fill muscles out again more.

Soon as I touch carbs right now I feel everything filling out. It’s a satisfying feeling. Only if training hard though.
If I ate carbs and have a day or two off, I don’t get same feeling.
Love that feeling right now.

My brain is back to semi normal again.
I battled a bad sinus infection, the meds along with my cycle create a dickhead of my normal decent self.
Didn’t miss training etc but does affect my well being feeling and makes me very grouchy.
So that’s passed on now so I can communicate better and be in boards a bit more and be normal. Well normal for me.
Not fun.
I have a deviated septum from a misguided youth and I’m getting it fixed soon.
With that comes infection now and then. This one got away on me to the point it may have given me a overall infection in guts from seeping down from sinuses and bad juju in my head.
Meds are rough but worked very well. Sometimes it doesn’t get it 100 💯 but it did this time.
So no misses in my stride, just made things more difficult.
You are inspiration for a lot of people including myself, especially if you are 51. 😃😃😃 looking at the images and reading your posts makes me want to work even harder on taking care of my body.

You are inspiration for a lot of people including myself, especially if you are 51. 😃😃😃 looking at the images and reading your posts makes me want to work even harder on taking care of my body.
Thanks Annika

Glad the head game is getting better brother and happy you kicked the sinus infection! Be nice to see the bloodwork. Do you feel like anything is off or are you just doing routine bloods? I cant remember what we previously talked but I think youre running Deca, is that correct?

I am running npp test and masteron right now.
Bloods came back excellent on all fronts. Except rbc and hemo tests. But they are just at the edge of high ranges. Opposed to way above high ranges.
Cholesterol Hdl ldl etc all good, hdl was a bit low for me, but comes with npp.
All kidney and liver tests were great.

Triglycerides were very low.
CRP HS was the lowest I’ve ever tested. I believe from steady useage of serrapeptase Daily use.
Iron was in range, low side but in range and I like running a wee bit low rather than high for longevity and health.
I got the full gammut and nothing was off nor alarming at all, so I shall continue for the next 8 weeks or so on my cycle.

Down to 235 today. Lightest I’ve been in many moons now.
Feel amazing and look good.
So now I add in anavar at 40 mg per day, drop the masteron as my estro is all good for now and I add in again if required.
So I am also adding in a few more calories for a couple weeks, not enough to add fat on me, just need to eat and no need to dive too low.
Just add some lean tissue as my system is primed right now after low calories and I can add some slabs of beef to me and then see how it looks.
Then off and maintain training intensity and calories for a short while 8-10 weeks.
Then on again for a nice build slabs cycle with little fat addition.
Easy to do once lean already. My favourite thing to do. I am slowing down on the bulls up to 280 plus.
No issues with it, health wise, I just get tired of wheeling around that weight and being active.

I feel like a lean cat right now. Lol I can jump, run, move around much quicker and more stealthy. Lol
I’ll try and get some pics soon.
I hate pictures and I hate standing for pics with momma shooting them. I have never been a pic fellow. Even competition training pics for coaches I was always getting shit for skipping pics day.
I like the way I look, just a weird thing I have.

So another update.
I was looking at moving somewhere else and working remotely.

BUT I got a call from one of the largest companies in the world a few months ago.
Actually worlds top employer last 14 years running, not Canada, not NA but worlds best and most empathetic companies.
They asked me to do a start up and then manage and set up systems , processes and build the culture and team at their newest most technologically advanced facility and it is the Largest facility in North America.
I was hesitant as we have worked damn hard and sacrificed a lot.
BUT this is a great project and an excellent group. So momma told me to take it and she is good with me doing one more gig for a few years
I accepted now I will be director of 1200 folks or so and I’m stoked. I start on Monday but facility doesn’t even open for several months so I’ll be touring, learning and developing some systems for awhile and hiring my team. It will be busy, but I’m all good to go.
Bonus is it is 20 minutes from one of the farms we own in Canada here.
So moving back in and all renovated and ready to play on the farm again. It’s our favourite ranch of all the ones we own.
Fate likes me at times but makes me work for it.

Big bucks, big responsibility but a wicked amazing group to do this with.
Worldwide famous company.

Wish me god speed. Lol

So another update.
I was looking at moving somewhere else and working remotely.

BUT I got a call from one of the largest companies in the world a few months ago.
Actually worlds top employer last 14 years running, not Canada, not NA but worlds best and most empathetic companies.
They asked me to do a start up and then manage and set up systems , processes and build the culture and team at their newest most technologically advanced facility and it is the Largest facility in North America.
I was hesitant as we have worked damn hard and sacrificed a lot.
BUT this is a great project and an excellent group. So momma told me to take it and she is good with me doing one more gig for a few years
I accepted now I will be director of 1200 folks or so and I’m stoked. I start on Monday but facility doesn’t even open for several months so I’ll be touring, learning and developing some systems for awhile and hiring my team. It will be busy, but I’m all good to go.
Bonus is it is 20 minutes from one of the farms we own in Canada here.
So moving back in and all renovated and ready to play on the farm again. It’s our favourite ranch of all the ones we own.
Fate likes me at times but makes me work for it.

Big bucks, big responsibility but a wicked amazing group to do this with.
Worldwide famous company.

Wish me god speed. Lol
Amazing stuff man. Good luck. Is it easy for you to keep up your workout routines doing that sort of stuff or do you take breaks if your away from home?