If you think Covid is GONE, think again

I would never take an unknown mask from a kid with no infection control training.

The idea may be with great intentions but this is a super great way to infect thousands of people!

Not to mention what I see people doing while wearing these masks without taking 5 mins to learn how to don and doff it properly.

So I’m with 3ml.... no thanks Costco.

I’ll wear PPE when I can’t control my interactions with people. Especially positive people.

I generally avoid the shitshow known as Costco.... even pre pandemic.

With just a little thought, some kind words and some hand sanitizer I can control almost all interaction in the general public.

I've seen posts on people wondering why people driving with their masks on. I suspect that they just don't have another and you can't take one off and just throw it back on without putting it down which if it has COVID, it threatens to infect the inside of the mask/whatever you put it on. (My GF got serious as hell about teaching me mask etiquette lol). Masks seem to be tailing off as our infections are, thank god.

Man, this wasn't even the one that will infect and kill the 5-60-year-old people and look at the permanent damage it's done to absolutely everything.

I've seen posts on people wondering why people driving with their masks on. I suspect that they just don't have another and you can't take one off and just throw it back on without putting it down which if it has COVID, it threatens to infect the inside of the mask/whatever you put it on. (My GF got serious as hell about teaching me mask etiquette lol). Masks seem to be tailing off as our infections are, thank god.

Man, this wasn't even the one that will infect and kill the 5-60-year-old people and look at the permanent damage it's done to absolutely everything.

I did not wear a mask today. I don't wear them ever, they are very bad for your health.

I did not wear a mask today. I don't wear them ever, they are very bad for your health.
Tell that to doctors and nurses who have worn them for the last forty-plus years without anybody dying prematurely. ;)

Tell that to doctors and nurses who have worn them for the last forty-plus years without anybody dying prematurely. ;)

Yes absolutely, they ensure that the nurse and surgeon don't pass on germs to patients. 40 years? I would think a lot longer than that. I still enjoy leaving my home at least 5 times a day never wearing one :) It is very liberating feeling, I urge you to give it a go, it will cheer you up in these scary times.

Reactions: 3ml

Partly why 50-60 year old men are dying from Covid is because they didn’t take care of themselves.
I see this at work all the time 55 year old guy, fat, out of shape, wife exercises and is thin.

At the start of this I saw men all over the streets exercising, they quit now and it’s back to woman again.
Sad truthfully that no one thinks of their health until a diease comes along to kill them

Wait until a novel Ebola variation that is airborne and takes about 7 days to manifest with symptoms and spreads pre-symptomatically.

Half the world would die.

You have no idea how close one of the last Ebola outbreaks was to coming here. There were a couple cases in the states and one suspected here. It would have been chaos. Thing with that one was it was too deadly.

Look way back to March. I was telling you this isn’t the one way back then. Sars is more deadly than covid. So is Mers. They just don’t spread pre or asymptomatically.

That is the gamechanger.

I think the leading health experts in the USA disagree with your theory about multiple use masks. start this video at about 1:08 into it. These hypocrites are rubbing their dirty hands all over their masks. Rubbing their mouth, nose and eyes. These are the decision makers for health policy in the states for Christ sake.
This right here is how you prove 100% that this is political and all about optics, not health!
Clown show.

Speaking of Covid and mask use,
How in the Holy Fuck is this even possible in 2020?!?
So basically if you are white you must cover your face in shame. Everybody else is free to choose because racism?
Fuck Me. This just keeps getting more and more fucked everyday.

Wait until a novel Ebola variation that is airborne and takes about 7 days to manifest with symptoms and spreads pre-symptomatically.

Half the world would die.

You have no idea how close one of the last Ebola outbreaks was to coming here. There were a couple cases in the states and one suspected here. It would have been chaos. Thing with that one was it was too deadly.

Look way back to March. I was telling you this isn’t the one way back then. Sars is more deadly than covid. So is Mers. They just don’t spread pre or asymptomatically.

That is the gamechanger.
Remember Sars? Killed only 34 people and shut Toronto right down. They had to do an aid concert to get people starting to go there again. It's Five Hundred now for covid. Almost 500,000 deaths worldwide. Isn't it just surreal how the scale of everything just...shifted?

I've been saying what you posted to friends. This isn't even "The Big One". We've sort of responded to it like a big one and thank god we've learned a hell of a lot about just how fragile our society really is because man...if Ebola and people bleeding out of every hole including their pores comes on the wind, we...are...fooked.

EDIT>Sorry its 1000 deaths in Toronto. Man.

Last edited:
So basically if you are white you must cover your face in shame. Everybody else is free to choose because racism?

Who ever came up with this idea should be fired from their post. Not because I think it’s racist to whites, because I don’t think they were thinking that, but so be stupid enough to enforce a law, but then be worried people of color will be shot so they can be exempt.
So maybe not put the law into place?
Are our politicians actually this low on common sense? Is their thought process this hampered?
How could they even think it’s ok?

Well if I were to guess.

Moron 1: we need to enact a face mask policy to save people

Moron 2: great idea, but hey shit won’t coloured people be considered gangsters and get shot, I mean I’m not being racist here, just you know, colored people commit crime, and are scary in a mask, so shit white people and other coloured people might get scared and start shooting.

Moron 1: damn I never even thought of that. Well white people cant get offended if they are unfairly picked on because they have been privileged for so long. If they bitch we will guilt them by saying they are racist. Yeah, that will work.

Moron 2: yeah, man that is a wicked idea.

I’m sorry but only someone impaired on some sort of chemical could think this ok, and not weed per say, maybe Ziloft?

Last edited:
I have watched about a dozen town council meeting, I was thinking of running for mayor, we needed someone to bring business to our city and stop pandering to what I thought was special interest groups that would rather exclude all industry for the sake of environment (but then loved windmills that wipe out birds and bats and covering fertile planting land with solar panels).
Anyhow I realized that the people on town council were the special interest groups. It was made up of extremely dreamy people, completely out of touch with reality, that I would assume, never really had to work a normal job.
I would watch the present mayor (who was an intelligent, grounded person) become quite frustrated when after a vote was taken and a completely ridicoulous idea was voted down, there were always a couple of flighty unhinges counclors that would keep trying to push it.
One I believe was to create a bylaw to limit the amount of time a businesses front door could be open within a typical business day to conserve energy being wasted thru either heat in the winter or cold in the summer. So essentially they wanted to restrict the business by fining a company if they had too many customers opening their front door. Best part is the councillor pushing the idea was a previous investment broker, lol.
I decided right there I could not deal with the frustration of working with people not grounded in reality.
And truthfully the new mayor is doing a pretty good job. He did have to publicly embaress a couple of them in from of the constituents, but he’s doing really well.

Last edited:
I have watched about a dozen town council meeting, I was thinking of running for mayor, we needed someone to bring business to our city and stop pandering to what I thought was special interest groups that would rather exclude all industry for the sake of environment (but then loved windmills that wipe out birds and bats and covering fertile planting land with solar panels).
Anyhow I realized that the people on town council were the special interest groups. It was made up of extremely dreamy people, completely out of touch with reality, that I would assume, never really had to work a normal job.
I would watch the present mayor (who was an intelligent, grounded person) become quite frustrated when after a vote was taken and a completely ridicoulous idea was voted down, there were always a couple of flighty unhinges counclors that would keep trying to push it.
One I believe was to create a bylaw to limit the amount of time a businesses front door could be open within a typical business day to conserve energy being wasted thru either heat in the winter or cold in the summer. So essentially they wanted to restrict the business by fining a company if they had too many customers opening their front door. Best part is the councillor pushing the idea was a previous investment broker, lol.
I decided right there I could not deal with the frustration of working with people not grounded in reality.
And truthfully the new mayor is doing a pretty good job. He did have to publicly embaress a couple of them in from of the constituents, but he’s doing really well.

I'd move back if this day comes to fruitation.

Your place of living has truly gone to the birds in the last 15 years... It's seriously a city FULL of the type of people whom I can not tolerate anymore.

Remember Sars? Killed only 34 people and shut Toronto right down. They had to do an aid concert to get people starting to go there again. It's Five Hundred now for covid. Almost 500,000 deaths worldwide. Isn't it just surreal how the scale of everything just...shifted?

I've been saying what you posted to friends. This isn't even "The Big One". We've sort of responded to it like a big one and thank god we've learned a hell of a lot about just how fragile our society really is because man...if Ebola and people bleeding out of every hole including their pores comes on the wind, we...are...fooked.

You're absolutely right, and if "The Big One" comes, masks will do absolutely nothing to STOP anyone from GETTING the virus. We are booked indeed.

I think the leading health experts in the USA disagree with your theory about multiple use masks. start this video at about 1:08 into it. These hypocrites are rubbing their dirty hands all over their masks. Rubbing their mouth, nose and eyes. These are the decision makers for health policy in the states for Christ sake.
This right here is how you prove 100% that this is political and all about optics, not health!
Clown show.

That is just awful. I only had to watch about 15 seconds.

Welcome to the new normal.

Did you see the FBI investigation report on the bubba Watson nose incident?

The “noise” was a rope that had been used since at least last year (oct) to close an overhead door.

But apparently neither bubba nor any of his crew knew this? How the fuck are these assholes not being torched in the media for trying to start race riots?

Oh wait.... never mind. I know why.

More disgusting behaviour that is not only being confined but perpetuated.

Sad.... because this will never ever get to any real issue and make anything any better for anyone. Just more divisive.

We have learned nothing. Be free of this for two years and typical complacent human behaviour will kick back in.

We had all this known from sars. Yet here we are. It will happens again if time allows people to forget.

The only possible saving grace is that this has affected people more than sars or mers ever did.

:ROFLMAO:
Partly why 50-60 year old men are dying from Covid is because they didn’t take care of themselves.
I see this at work all the time 55 year old guy, fat, out of shape, wife exercises and is thin.
That is because they are visiting Taureau, keeping the vajayjay trimmed to nill and staying in shape, or else!!!:cool:

We have learned nothing. Be free of this for two years and typical complacent human behaviour will kick back in.

We had all this known from sars. Yet here we are. It will happens again if time allows people to forget.

The only possible saving grace is that this has affected people more than sars or mers ever did.
It’s already starting.
Everyone will forget, all the men I used to see walking are gone, lol.