If you think Covid is GONE, think again

A small secondary battery and the GPS doing timed interval wake-ups?
People are all abuzz with 5G. Guess what? The technology is already there to plot every last one of us to within meters. Three GPS sats converge and your phone blips the network to report where the signal is the strongest.

There ARE legitimate uses. I was involved in GPS tracking (both tracking a susp and helping to find someone who literally didn't know where the hell they were.

But the number of abuses that are probably going on? So so so sooo many more times the bad than the good use of technology at least from a tracking perspective. It's all washed among everybody using GPS to drive their cars or locate transport trucks for zero minute tracking of goods but it;'s there.

The best part? We happily agree to let them use it every time we buy a new device as we bask in the glory of new technology. All the while the terms of service stating they can do whatever the fuck they want with your data and voice are are just a couple clicks to accept so you can get to the goodies.

In everyone’s settings, IPhone go to settings, then privacy then health. I’m not sure on Android. But it tells you if you’ve encountered an infected.
Regards
SonOfOdin

In everyone’s settings, IPhone go to settings, then privacy then health. I’m not sure on Android. But it tells you if you’ve encountered an infected.
Regards
SonOfOdin
Odin, if you think that turns your GPS off on your phone as far as the back end of the phone communicating with the network, you seriously don't understand technology. When you disable GPS, you're disabling apps installed on your phone (and yourself) from using GPS. Turning it off in settings doesn't turn all of GPS off.

Reactions: Cog
Odin, if you think that turns your GPS off on your phone as far as the back end of the phone communicating with the network, you seriously don't understand technology. When you disable GPS, you're disabling apps installed on your phone (and yourself) from using GPS. Turning it off in settings doesn't turn all of GPS off.
I’m aware, just found that in my phone, I honestly can care less about the gps tracking. It’s inevitable and cannot be stopped.

Regards
SonOfOdin

I Have to agree with you on the country. There's a point where we basically come back to a burned out hulk of economy . People die due to depression (suicide) and not being able to work.

I also agree with Bagua and I can cite a specific thing. We shop at Costco. When you walk in, they offer you a face mask with tongs no less. Pretty simple, you get your free mask and you put it on.
But wait! Not so simple because over half the store has no mask even though they were offered a FREE fucking mask!

This damn COVID has exposed a lot of things. Peoples willingness to maybe get sick...probably not but there's that maybe there. People unwilling to take a free mask tells me something. People are showing that when it comes down to it, we're out for numero uno. Get sick and maybe make someone else sick? That happens to someone else.
More and more I see people have the attention spans of gerbils. Its nice out, so "whaaa covid? Its nice out init? Flu season over!" Despite the numbers getting worse despite it being nice out people act like its over.
It does make me wonder if COVID is more resilient to traditional changes in season/end of flu season. Wouldn't THAT be a bitch.

Every time they offer me a mask I laugh and say no

Just look at all those devices they forced a battery you can't remove into along with that GPS.

Huh, surprised? I think not.

I know it’s bad
Like I said many times I leave my phone at home.
I’m also considering getting a faraday bag. When I’m not on my phone I can throw it in there. Won’t be recording everything I fucking say

I’m aware, just found that in my phone, I honestly can care less about the gps tracking. It’s inevitable and cannot be stopped.

Regards
SonOfOdin
It can be stopped if you trust certain people with soldering irons on your nice new phone. They're jailbreaking phones to get into the operating systems but I understand it takes access to the hardware. It's interesting because the cellular companies will tell you that if you turn it off, it's off yet when devices get jailbroken, the option for backend GPS tracking is enabled. :/

Every time they offer me a mask I laugh and say no
Any other free giveaway you'd probably take EXCEPT a mask to maybe keep you from getting COVID.

An outstanding way to be. And yes it's sarcasm because I already see your next post on my 3mm vision.

Any other free giveaway you'd probably take EXCEPT a mask to maybe keep you from getting COVID.

An outstanding way to be. And yes it's sarcasm because I already see your next post on my 3mm vision.

That’s correct
I am not a paranoid lunatic
And will never wear a mask
Wear one all you want
I’m not going to

Seems now they want to ramp up testing. Why now?
Oh thats right. To pretend there is a second wave.
New fake testing will just show positive for people that would have tested positive three months ago also. I doubt these are “new” cases. These people have all been covid 19 positive since their last flu shot.
Move on and focus on the race war.

We aren't through the first wave yet. The tests will find positives and we can isolate them and keep the economy going.

Imo we smashed the curve too much, but it did allow the time to bring in protocols to help.
But we crushed the curve too much. I think most forget that they will not have a vaccine that will be safe enough to be effective. I would bet money on it, so the only way to get rid of this highly infectious diease is to keep just under the curve so healthcare can keep up.

And damn obviously long term healthcare homes are a high risk, these people are half dead already. They also die from the flu each year, or pushing too hard when cosntipated and blowing a gasket somewhere.
It will so suck when I get there, but I would not want others to sacrifice their livelihoods and future to extend my life by a few months.

We aren't through the first wave yet. The tests will find positives and we can isolate them and keep the economy going.
Can we even trust all the damn tests yet?

And nobody has ever answered what happens when someone gets tested, leaves the testing place, goes to a church/mosque/fitness class at the gym and promptly gets dusted by someone off gassing Covid?

The trust level must be off the charts after you get tested so the chance of them going to a hospital with even light symptoms. :(

Don't report and your life gets difficult?Could be coming.
We have to admit one thing when you look at the demographics...this isn't even "The One". Something that kills 20-50 just as bad as it kills 50-90(past 90 I think we have to admit you're dead, you're just still breathing perfectly good air)

One thing this has exposed is What the FUCK do we do when "The One" comes???