If you think Covid is GONE, think again

Any other free giveaway you'd probably take EXCEPT a mask to maybe keep you from getting COVID.

An outstanding way to be. And yes it's sarcasm because I already see your next post on my 3mm vision.

The mask doesn't stop you from getting covid. Its great me for to use to not having to smell your girlfriends nasty rotten tooth breath after Ive finished fucking her though.

Don't forget to take a knee for me to :)

Too bad you couldn’t get a snapshot all within a col days of the entire population

Wake me up from my dream if that ever happens. I'm satisfied if we can get a reasonable percentage of tests that don't fail to enable demographics to come into play, so we only have to worry about hot spots of infection. We went through our shut down, but I highly doubt we can do something of that magnitude again.
There is no use in shutting down Northern Saskatchewan if the GTA is a hotspot.

It’s here and it’s life at this point. My family’s been hit first hand and I have worked every single day in the Canadian epicentre of the outbreak. Wash your damn hands, don’t touch your face and hope for the best.

Politicians and media thrive on fear. Being a hero for creating a fake sense of security by shutting down the global economy was honestly dumb in my opinion. We don’t live in a safe world and the sooner we simply accept that and take precautions the sooner normal life will be restored. The reality Is this world is not safe and no political agenda will make it that way either.

Wake me up from my dream if that ever happens. I'm satisfied if we can get a reasonable percentage of tests that don't fail to enable demographics to come into play, so we only have to worry about hot spots of infection. We went through our shut down, but I highly doubt we can do something of that magnitude again.
There is no use in shutting down Northern Saskatchewan if the GTA is a hotspot.
You're right. Shutting down mostly already social distanced people and places no facing the crisis only made more crisis. It was pretty dumb and hit places that were already pretty sensitive to problems.

Farmers needing to dump perfectly good milk on the ground was ridiculous.

Covid will be gone Nov 4th.
in the meantime, the so called “second wave” will be pushed relentlessly to shame Americans into not voting in person.
You will see testing like crazy. Even though everyone who will test positive now would have this time last year i bet. No new cases. Just new positive test results.

Covid will be gone Nov 4th.
in the meantime, the so called “second wave” will be pushed relentlessly to shame Americans into not voting in person.
You will see testing like crazy. Even though everyone who will test positive now would have this time last year i bet. No new cases. Just new positive test results.
You understand that the totals of people testing positive are almost at the same as the highest point in the last three months? Certainly, there are more people getting tested however a BUNCH of those people are new patches of people that formed only because they didn't heed social distancing/using masks. Getting found with COVID do to more testing doesn't change the fact that people are still passing COVID at a terrible rate. At least the extra testing is getting the doctors closer to the sources of infection which is what it's all about. Get the infected before they infect more.

Thankfully most of those are younger and asymptomatic but not all of them are avoiding hospitals. I hope to god they stay away from their older family members.

You understand that the totals of people testing positive are almost at the same as the highest point in the last three months? Certainly, there are more people getting tested however a BUNCH of those people are new patches of people that formed only because they didn't heed social distancing/using masks. Getting found with COVID do to more testing doesn't change the fact that people are still passing COVID at a terrible rate. At least the extra testing is getting the doctors closer to the sources of infection which is what it's all about. Get the infected before they infect more.

Thankfully most of those are younger and asymptomatic but not all of them are avoiding hospitals. I hope to god they stay away from their older family members.

I urge everyone to stop replying to this guy. He is purely a troll. He never talks about anything on here fitness or AAS related.

He is a troll plain and simple

When i made the comment a month or so ago that you were likely a paid troll i wasnt joking.
As mentioned by @3ml you dont contribute much of anything other than radical left propaganda. Not much at all to do with bodybuilding or powerlifting. You claim to take aas but who fucking cares. Nothing you post on here would ever make me think you are a trustworthy member. Every fucking post you make is just counter to any critical thinking. You are an agitator. You showed up at the start of covid. Those who pay attention know there are idiots paid to push narratives on all social media type platforms. I bet that is you. If we want misinformation we can turn on the tv. Get lost and Go fuck yourself.

When i made the comment a month or so ago that you were likely a paid troll i wasnt joking.
As mentioned by @3ml you dont contribute much of anything other than radical left propaganda. Not much at all to do with bodybuilding or powerlifting. You claim to take aas but who fucking cares. Nothing you post on here would ever make me think you are a trustworthy member. Every fucking post you make is just counter to any critical thinking. You are an agitator. You showed up at the start of covid. Those who pay attention know there are idiots paid to push narratives on all social media type platforms. I bet that is you. If we want misinformation we can turn on the tv. Get lost and Go fuck yourself.

He is completely an agitator! That’s all he is!

I love the idea of a wide open forum but he uses it as his personal soap box to preach his nonsensical posts full of bullshit. The guy is barely able to string together a coherent sentence.

He never adds anything in regards to AAS, training, diet, nothing. He is just here to preach his bullshit.

I am all for having other sub forums to discuss many issues as we become friends on here it is nice to discuss other issues other than AAS. But the core idea of this board is Bodybuilding, or powerlifting, and of course AAS. He participates in zero of it.

I have never encountered such a vile troll in my life. I pray someday he goes somewhere else to bother people.

He is completely an agitator! That’s all he is!

I love the idea of a wide open forum but he uses it as his personal soap box to preach his nonsensical posts full of bullshit. The guy is barely able to string together a coherent sentence.

He never adds anything in regards to AAS, training, diet, nothing. He is just here to preach his bullshit.

I am all for having other sub forums to discuss many issues as we become friends on here it is nice to discuss other issues other than AAS. But the core idea of this board is Bodybuilding, or powerlifting, and of course AAS. He participates in zero of it.

I have never encountered such a vile troll in my life. I pray someday he goes somewhere else to bother people.

If there was even an attempt to backup any claims he makes that would be one thing. But he never does. Ask for some type of source of his info and never happens. I truly believe he posts shit jusy for controversy. To disrupt and divide.
I think the reason the rest of us can agree to disagree on issues is because we have a common ground passion. Training. We are the 5%. Brothers through iron. This guy just doesnt fit. He should focus on the youtube comment section.

If there was even an attempt to backup any claims he makes that would be one thing. But he never does. Ask for some type of source of his info and never happens. I truly believe he posts shit jusy for controversy. To disrupt and divide.
I think the reason the rest of us can agree to disagree on issues is because we have a common ground passion. Training. We are the 5%. Brothers through iron. This guy just doesnt fit. He should focus on the youtube comment section.

I agree
He fits here like a square peg in a round hole

They have proven the asymptomatic people do not pass the virus.
Mind you the virus is usually so mild, a tickle in the throat and feeling a bit winded is symptoms and most carry on with lifevthinking nothing. Unlike the normal flu where you feel so shitty you hang out at home.
More testing will obviously show higher numbers. But they always knew the number of infected and tested was likely only 10% of the ones actually contracting the disease.

I’m almost 100% positive I caught it on the way out to Mexico at the airport. Too many symptoms, that were not really normal flu. Fuck I’d like an antibody test. Anyhow if so, it was nothing, bit of a tough time getting enough air and a tickle in my throat that wouldn’t clear, plus feeling nautious.
My grandson felt crappy and my wife got the shits. We survived, lol.

Anyhow, this has been so overblown IMO. And you can see them still trying to make it a big deal.
We will find out how bad it is by the end of next week after all the protests. If the numbers because very large then we know, if not, then it’s hype.

The mask doesn't stop you from getting covid. Its great me for to use to not having to smell your girlfriends nasty rotten tooth breath after Ive finished fucking her though.

Don't forget to take a knee for me to :)
What kind of crack whores are you banging? Damn the way you put that sounds like that’s how you get payment, bwahaaa.
Oh I’m sorry but reread your post :)

That’s correct
I am not a paranoid lunatic
And will never wear a mask
Wear one all you want
I’m not going to
We are not wearing masks at work and didn’t during the worse. Unless something seriously changes about this diease I have no plan for wearing one in the future. We also don’t berate our customers, treating them like toddlers and extolling the rules as they enter. I can’t count the numerous times we have been thanked for allowing adults to be adults.

Mind you the virus is usually so mild, a tickle in the throat and feeling a bit winded is symptoms and most carry on with lifevthinking nothing. Unlike the normal flu where you feel so shitty you hang out at home.
More testing will obviously show higher numbers. But they always knew the number of infected and tested was likely only 10% of the ones actually contracting the disease.

I’m almost 100% positive I caught it on the way out to Mexico at the airport. Too many symptoms, that were not really normal flu. Fuck I’d like an antibody test. Anyhow if so, it was nothing, bit of a tough time getting enough air and a tickle in my throat that wouldn’t clear, plus feeling nautious.

Anyhow, this has been so overblown IMO. And you can see them still trying to make it a big deal.
We will find out how bad it is by the end of next week after all the protests. If the numbers because very large then we know, if not, then it’s hype.
I fear the fallout. My grandparents and parents are dead but I sure as hell wouldn't want them killed because I wasn't prudent and handed them a death warrant.

There's most definitely been a reduction in the USA but thankfully Canada seems to have got things dealt with.

I fear the fallout. My grandparents and parents are dead but I sure as hell wouldn't want them killed because I wasn't prudent and handed them a death warrant.

There's most definitely been a reduction in the USA but thankfully Canada seems to have got things dealt with.
Lol, if old people take care of themselves, and care homes do their job, then we won’t put them at risk. With a very small deathrate I am not stopping my life.
So no mask.
It’s funny the old people at risk are the ones thanking me for not screaming at them about covid, lol.

Any other free giveaway you'd probably take EXCEPT a mask to maybe keep you from getting COVID.

An outstanding way to be. And yes it's sarcasm because I already see your next post on my 3mm vision.

I would never take an unknown mask from a kid with no infection control training.

The idea may be with great intentions but this is a super great way to infect thousands of people!

Not to mention what I see people doing while wearing these masks without taking 5 mins to learn how to don and doff it properly.

So I’m with 3ml.... no thanks Costco.

I’ll wear PPE when I can’t control my interactions with people. Especially positive people.

I generally avoid the shitshow known as Costco.... even pre pandemic.

With just a little thought, some kind words and some hand sanitizer I can control almost all interaction in the general public.

We have to be careful with that sorb.

Remember people speaking to that point, which may be very correct, also separate two ways in which the virus is thought to believe...

Asymptomatic spread is different than presymptomatic spread in these circumstances. So while not wrong, if people aren’t aware of the differences here they can perceive that the virus is only spread by way of those who are showing symptoms.

While I can’t comment on the big numbers. I know I have seen places where the person who brought it in somewhere had no symptoms. While maybe not asymptomatic, they were presymtomatic.

For most folks though.... the difference here makes little difference.

So just so I’m clear. Sorbate is right in what he says. Just adding a little more to explain the differences we are hearing now.

We have to be careful with that sorb.

Remember people speaking to that point, which may be very correct, also separate two ways in which the virus is thought to believe...

Asymptomatic spread is different than presymptomatic spread in these circumstances. So while not wrong, if people aren’t aware of the differences here they can perceive that the virus is only spread by way of those who are showing symptoms.

While I can’t comment on the big numbers. I know I have seen places where the person who brought it in somewhere had no symptoms. While maybe not asymptomatic, they were presymtomatic.

For most folks though.... the difference here makes little difference.

So just so I’m clear. Sorbate is right in what he says. Just adding a little more to explain the differences we are hearing now.
Oh I agree, my thought on this is that we may not be aware of our symptoms (like just feel off that week) but have the virus and can pass it. So my thought is until you actually are at a level where the virus can shed (and get some sort of symptom) you likely can’t pass it, just like every other virus.
So since we really can’t tell, we continue on (I mean how many times have you just felt crappy for a week and carried on?). Unlike when you getvthe flu, are shivering and feel like a bag of crap, you avoid going out and stay home because, well you feel like a bag of crap, lol.

I guess I should be careful because majority would likely not think like I did about it.

I would never take an unknown mask from a kid with no infection control training.

The idea may be with great intentions but this is a super great way to infect thousands of people!

Not to mention what I see people doing while wearing these masks without taking 5 mins to learn how to don and doff it properly.

So I’m with 3ml.... no thanks Costco.

I’ll wear PPE when I can’t control my interactions with people. Especially positive people.

I generally avoid the shitshow known as Costco.... even pre pandemic.

With just a little thought, some kind words and some hand sanitizer I can control almost all interaction in the general public.
Lol, all sorts wear a mask in my shop now. Majority pull them down and talk, the very old always have it under their nose, lol. Then I watch them get out of the shop, pull it off, touch everything, then open the bag of jerky and start eating.
But if it makes them feel better who am I to say anything.
For fun when I am in the grocery store or Shoppers, if I pass someone I comment, ‘holding my breath’, then watch them breathe in and hold it. It’s just fun to flex my power, bwahaaa.