Delatestryl

Delatestryl is on backorder until at least the end of August. If you need some check with your pharmacy because there may be some out there in stock.
Is there a reason? Seems like this deal has happened again in recent memory.

I'm stockpiling mine and using T400 for now for most times and then putting some Delastryl in for a month to relax.

Is there a reason? Seems like this deal has happened again in recent memory.

I'm stockpiling mine and using T400 for now for most times and then putting some Delastryl in for a month to relax.

Dominoe effect? One manufacturer has a shortage of their brand and people switch to other brands who can't handle the volume. I think this one started in Italy.

Dominoe effect? One manufacturer has a shortage of their brand and people switch to other brands who can't handle the volume. I think this one started in Italy.
It's ridiculous! This isn't like a bottle of medicine for some sort of infection that you'll need and take for a month before never again which must create some crazy ups and downs to the market.

This is stuff you get on and you really don't get off it, do you, or is it just market growth to the TRT market?

It's ridiculous! This isn't like a bottle of medicine for some sort of infection that you'll need and take for a month before never again which must create some crazy ups and downs to the market.

This is stuff you get on and you really don't get off it, do you, or is it just market growth to the TRT market?

We get nailed in Canada worse than most countries because we only have two brands of injectables to choose from. It does suck and is a wee bit irresponsible, but drug shortages are pretty common.

Delatestryl is on backorder until at least the end of August. If you need some check with your pharmacy because there may be some out there in stock.

Guess I forgot to reply here. Thanks for the post, I always appreciate these and post myself if I am aware of a shortage. Ran out and found some on 4th or 5th attempt. My regular pharm always offer to switch me to cyp but I prefer to keep the amount of oil down.

Guess I forgot to reply here. Thanks for the post, I always appreciate these and post myself if I am aware of a shortage. Ran out and found some on 4th or 5th attempt. My regular pharm always offer to switch me to cyp but I prefer to keep the amount of oil down.
I wish I knew you/was close to you because I'd swap a vial with a friend for when they got yours. I have 10 of them upstairs, just sitting in a drawer.

Just got notified that they're sending something half as strong in a 10ml vial at 100/ml. I'll update with the name when I get it tomorrow for those affected by this in case they're wondering what to ask for. Obviously a 2ml hit for those who usually take 1ml of Delastryl. I usually put 1ml in each side just because I like to stick myself twice I guess or maybe I'm just passing it around between my quads.

Jacques De Syringe wants my ass but no no I told him I don't bend that way after I nailed my Sciatic Nerve once. Only ever gonna do that once.

Just got notified that they're sending something half as strong in a 10ml vial at 100/ml. I'll update with the name when I get it tomorrow for those affected by this in case they're wondering what to ask for. Obviously a 2ml hit for those who usually take 1ml of Delastryl. I usually put 1ml in each side just because I like to stick myself twice I guess or maybe I'm just passing it around between my quads.

Jacques De Syringe wants my ass but no no I told him I don't bend that way after I nailed my Sciatic Nerve once. Only ever gonna do that once.
Try ventroglutes, no nerves, easy to pin.

Try ventroglutes, no nerves, easy to pin.
What is this witchcraft you speak of????? No nerves? Sounds like my skull... the only problem there is that it's just skull and I can't inject anywhere other than my eyeballs....

they are likely sending Depo-Testosterone. Its 100mg/ml 10ml vials.

they are likely sending Depo-Testosterone. Its 100mg/ml 10ml vials.
It is in fact Depo-Testosterone Cyp100mg/ml. Forgot I could check my prescriptions online.

SO, Depo-T is in stock while Delastryl is out of stock, just half the strength.

Thanks, muscles and that Avatar...it's a thing of dreams. Real and yours? =)

Last edited:
It is in fact Depo-Testosterone Cyp100mg/ml. Forgot I could check my prescriptions online.

SO, Depo-T is in stock while Delastryl is out of stock, just half the strength.

Thanks, muscles and that Avatar...it's a thing of dreams. Real and yours? =)
If they were mine I'd never be able to leave the house as I'd never stop playing with them

If they were mine I'd never be able to leave the house as I'd never stop playing with them
AHAHAHA...
Oh the pictures in my mind....get dressed, check self out in mirror and see wonderful swell on chest, little tingle in the nether region, a sigh and baaaaackkk to bed, calling work to say you're going to be late...and yes, you're very sorry that it's the third time this week and it's only Wednesday.

called for my trt due repeat, just to line up the timeline for my next visit, pharmacist said call back next monday..... least it gives me more time between bloodwork and my next visit to clear my blast.

What is this witchcraft you speak of????? No nerves? Sounds like my skull... the only problem there is that it's just skull and I can't inject anywhere other than my eyeballs....
Look it up. Then pin a bit farther back than they suggest, it’s like butter there. 3 cc no pip no nothing.