Delatestryl

I believe our grandfathers had naturally higher test levels.
My grandfather was like yours, army as well, built a garage by himself at 75.
I’m thinking a lot is enviromentaL, our diets.
I know when I lived with my grandparents the diet was way better. We ate at home every night and things were made from scratch, including bread.
LOL it's like we were in the same house.

My grandfather I knew had his mechanics licence sometime into his 70s or 80s. Just popped the hood on a car and jumped right in. That was until they "ruined cars when they got all this Electonic Fuel Injection crap and away from a good old fashioned but always working carburetor."

And yes, my grandmother made FOOD. Potatoes and vegetables with every meal unless it was something weird like pizza. He lived until he was 92 but she got Alzheimer's in her late 60s. Frig, lived until her mid-80s on the most horrible and wretched slow slip of a human body you could ever imagine. Slow forgets of a few things to names to confusing people to sitting in a special chair that sat back with her head held up at a home. Body just held on despite her mind-melting. Completely unable to speak and her eyes were just...empty. An incredibly strong-minded and bodied woman reduced to like 90 pounds by the end. I would rather somebody put a bullet into my brain before going through that.

My mother started kicking me off to them for summers and holidays when I was a kid because she wanted to keep partying with her friends. At fourteen she kicked me there until I was seventeen. All things considered, it was one of the best things ever because I ate a hell of a lot better with them than I ever did with her. It was hell learning to eat bean sprouts and eggplant and what was naassstyyy vegetables at first but once I got past the lack of sugar and fake taste of the shit food I was getting with my mother, I got to eating food that was GOOD for me. And just like you, she made her own pickles from her garden. Tomatoes, green beans. Without all the fake sugar and preservatives, her food was incredible. The deserts she baked from scratch with recipes that came from England on a boat with her mother.

Ohh man you just HAD to bring up properly made food. It's been too long. I'm not sure you can get vegetables that aren't depleted of their vitamins from two hundred growing seasons.

File a complaint with your provincial College of Pharmacists?

Good riddance? Mistakes at the pharmacy can be harmful or deadly, if this is how dumb they are at this location you might be better of without them.

I've really noticed that the quality and competence of pharmacy staff has gone to shit over the last 10 years or so. Some of this people are just not intelligent enough to be doing that job plain and simple. I'm on my 3rd pharmacy in 3 years now each of the previous 2 made some serious mistakes or displayed some grievous incompetence 3 times each before I cut them loose. Wrong meds, wrong dose, wrong advice, very poor product knowledge, pestering my GP's unnecessarily, power tripping by refusing to sell certain products without an explanation that satisfies them etc before I cut them loose, these 3rd guys are already on strike 2.

I already filed one for wrong death of my mother. They only agreed to retrain when they gave her medication that killed her kidneys to congestive heart failure within 9 days. So just don't bother its just another way of "discipline"

I li
LOL it's like we were in the same house.

My grandfather I knew had his mechanics licence sometime into his 70s or 80s. Just popped the hood on a car and jumped right in. That was until they "ruined cars when they got all this Electonic Fuel Injection crap and away from a good old fashioned but always working carburetor."

And yes, my grandmother made FOOD. Potatoes and vegetables with every meal unless it was something weird like pizza. He lived until he was 92 but she got Alzheimer's in her late 60s. Frig, lived until her mid-80s on the most horrible and wretched slow slip of a human body you could ever imagine. Slow forgets of a few things to names to confusing people to sitting in a special chair that sat back with her head held up at a home. Body just held on despite her mind-melting. Completely unable to speak and her eyes were just...empty. An incredibly strong-minded and bodied woman reduced to like 90 pounds by the end. I would rather somebody put a bullet into my brain before going through that.

My mother started kicking me off to them for summers and holidays when I was a kid because she wanted to keep partying with her friends. At fourteen she kicked me there until I was seventeen. All things considered, it was one of the best things ever because I ate a hell of a lot better with them than I ever did with her. It was hell learning to eat bean sprouts and eggplant and what was naassstyyy vegetables at first but once I got past the lack of sugar and fake taste of the shit food I was getting with my mother, I got to eating food that was GOOD for me. And just like you, she made her own pickles from her garden. Tomatoes, green beans. Without all the fake sugar and preservatives, her food was incredible. The deserts she baked from scratch with recipes that came from England on a boat with her mother.

Ohh man you just HAD to bring up properly made food. It's been too long. I'm not sure you can get vegetables that aren't depleted of their vitamins from two hundred growing seasons.
I lived with my grandparents for a year, mainly because I had a huge drinking problem when I was young and needed to get away from friends.
When I moved in my grandmother had likely 200 jars of canned pears in the cold room. Some were about 5-6 years old, still good of course, but they had a pear tree and got more than they ate.
I’d swallow (yes they were so tender you didn’t need to chew a 1/2 pear) every morning for breakfast right after I woke up, before my first protein shake (I hated eating breakfast then).
About a month before I left my grandma told me I had to stop, I’d eaten her right up to last years stock, lol.

And we had desert after every meal, good home made stuff. And leftovers that you never would know they were leftovers.

When I moved in I weighed 125 lbs, a year later and sone heavy training, I moved back home 165 lbs. my transformation blew my moms eyes. I think the best part was when my dad said he had muscle like me, I wasn’t that big, so I did a front double bicep and my mom blurted out accidentally, hell no, he’s way bigger, lol. (Just remember I’m very short when you hear my weight, lol)

I eat very good at home. We eat whole food meals most days. Been a but lazier lately, but honestly all the covid shit is starting to depress me a little. I was heavily drinking again there for about 2 months, smoking cigarettes a lot as well.

I already filed one for wrong death of my mother. They only agreed to retrain when they gave her medication that killed her kidneys to congestive heart failure within 9 days. So just don't bother its just another way of "discipline"
"Guilt? What guilt? Some things were "overlooked" but hey hey, we're human right? "

Sounds about normal for yet another organization that isn't run by common sense and morality.

My condolences for your loss that came too soon.

You know there wouldn't be a shortage if you guys didn't hoard it all away..lol
I just fill as dated on my doctor visits. If i blast and stock pile here and there of my own scripts it because Im blasting and supporting some of the good UGL out there.

My pharmacy said they are out of all testosterone and can't order any. I really wonder in times like these the malpractice lawsuits to cause weeks of hormone levels crashing......when some stock is availabe in southern ontario, yet nothern pharmacies just don't care.

That said, I'm just using ugl until supply is back....yet not everyone has that option.

It seems most of the stock is now on the road or in stores. Give your pharmacy a phone call.

Pharmacy called today. Back in stock. Vancouver
Be nice to find out what caused so damn much chaos.

I'm of the mindset "okay there was some sort of screw up. Let's find out what and if it happens again, somebody needs to be responsible."
I've never run out of my T but I sure as heck don't want to.

Went to pic up my Test Cyp from Shoppers today. Lol they gave me Dela because Depo is now backordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk