Delatestryl

when is delatestryl due back in stock?
I think Bagua said it was short term. Probably end of Aug or so.

My doctor just got me a prescription for 100mg/ml Test for me to just double up my amount on when the pharmacist said they were out of stock so maybe yours can as well?

I think Bagua said it was short term. Probably end of Aug or so.

My doctor just got me a prescription for 100mg/ml Test for me to just double up my amount on when the pharmacist said they were out of stock so maybe yours can as well?
lol my doc called me, and said they would send a depo test script because of the shortage, low and behold my pharmacist said thats backordered now....I am on a blast now, but usually i keep my trt scripts in order and when i am done my yearly refills its time for a visit and bloods. so this sets me back a few weeks or a month....maybe depending on when the stock is back. ill check my pharmacy after the 14th i guess.

getting depo tmrw. talked to the pharmacist today. should just be for 5 1/2 weeks 1 refill then ill go back to delatestryl in october. hopefully by then the shortage is over.

pick up my depo. pharmacist said they hope to not be in shortage next refill which the depo will last 5.5 weeks. apparently this is a long shortage. if you google it has happened in the past. I guess its more popular for trt then depo test.

I'm going to run out soon but I've got some BodyTech Test E 400 that I bought a while back and never used. I guess I'll dip into that

I mentioned the shortage to my doctor when she refilled my script. Not sure if she changed it to the other one. Wife will try and pick it up. See what happens

I grabbed a couple of depo here in central Alberta at the Costco just the other day.
It was actually about 2 weeks early for me to be filling but I had originally told them I was just checking on availability because I heard that there was a shortage and they said no, we have stock. So then I said great, will you fill it now? They said sure and they did right then.

I did not ask about the current dela situation as there was a shortage of dela here too a few months ago is actually why I have the depo prescription now.

The clinic im going to start going to claims that i caNt take anything other then what they prescribe, and that they will see it in the test results?

Is this just a bull shit lie? How are they gonna no im taking a ugl lab over what they prescribe ? Anyone heard of this.

They are probably referring to compounds not esters. And definitely not sources.
The clinic im going to start going to claims that i caNt take anything other then what they prescribe, and that they will see it in the test results?

Is this just a bull shit lie? How are they gonna no im taking a ugl lab over what they prescribe ? Anyone heard of this.

They cant tell what kind of test you're taking, only how much, roughly. 75mg/wk will put some guys at the upper end of normal range. Might take other guys 200mg/wk to be in the same place. They're just trying to scare you because Im sure a large percentage of their clientele are supplementing beyond their script.

thank you sir . Yes i have my dosages dialed in all the way to 600mg so i dont have
They cant tell what kind of test you're taking, only how much, roughly. 75mg/wk will put some guys at the upper end of normal range. Might take other guys 200mg/wk to be in the same place. They're just trying to scare you because Im sure a large percentage of their clientele are supplementing beyond their script.
An issue with that i just wasnt sure if they coukd see primo in there , they do labs at dynacare so wasnt sire if there was new technology, she said we will see and cancel your medication

Still shortage in Ontario.
my pharmacist is confused as hell, so I had the substitute filled which was depo. So i need a refill oct 14, so I called to see if it was in stock, she said my refill was filled and I am no it wasn't filled i had depo just for 1 refill. Usually I get 3 months at a time. So my doctor I called them and they said call them back and explain. So I did then she said ok, but its back ordered still, but before she said it was in stock. So again Back order in ON Costco I guess, and the one I deal with the pharmacist is an idiot, doesn't read the notes.