Covid vaccine

@biguglynewf not sure if you pay much attention to Senator Johnson, but he has been working hard to shed some light on the medical corruption since early months into this farce.
This presentation is a bit long, but some good info in there.

Sen Johnson is not credible IMHO, and is doing a disservice to those that are vaccine hesitant.
He was recently stating that mouthwash will stop the virus etc. Hey it may help, but these statements actually take things a bit back in advancement to make a case. IMO...

Sen Johnson is not credible IMHO, and is doing a disservice to those that are vaccine hesitant.
He was recently stating that mouthwash will stop the virus etc. Hey it may help, but these statements actually take things a bit back in advancement to make a case. IMO...
I disagree.
He has been pushing from the beginning for the gov run health departments to stop blocking proven early treatment protocols. He is listening to the front line doctors group and giving them opportunities to address congress on record.
As far as the mouthwash thing, he is likely referring to the recommendations from Dr Peter McCullough where they have found that rinsing your mouth with the iodine solution followed up with listerene, and cleaning your nose with iodine solution in a spay bottle shows to reduce the viral load at something like 75-80%. They have found the virus stays in the mouth and nose for up to 2 days before replicating into the body. I have been doing this since sept while on shift around vaxxed people, cause i dont want what they are brewing. The nasal spray i use after the gym and work. As for the mouthwash, original listerene is labeled as killing 99% of bacteria.
Back to Ron Johnson, he is one of three senators willing to speak out against the obvious corruption and lies from Fauci.
I think the point he is trying to get across is this virus is very treatable, as proven in tons of studies now, therefore there is no reason for vaxx mandates or any of this other non sense that is being forced down our throats.
I have been into politics for over ten years now, spent hundreds of hours watching congressional hearings in both house and senate, and Ron Johnson to me is very consistent with speaking common sense. He is a serious guy and doesnt play the typical games. Just my opinion.

I disagree.
He has been pushing from the beginning for the gov run health departments to stop blocking proven early treatment protocols. He is listening to the front line doctors group and giving them opportunities to address congress on record.
As far as the mouthwash thing, he is likely referring to the recommendations from Dr Peter McCullough where they have found that rinsing your mouth with the iodine solution followed up with listerene, and cleaning your nose with iodine solution in a spay bottle shows to reduce the viral load at something like 75-80%. They have found the virus stays in the mouth and nose for up to 2 days before replicating into the body. I have been doing this since sept while on shift around vaxxed people, cause i dont want what they are brewing. The nasal spray i use after the gym and work. As for the mouthwash, original listerene is labeled as killing 99% of bacteria.
Back to Ron Johnson, he is one of three senators willing to speak out against the obvious corruption and lies from Fauci.
I think the point he is trying to get across is this virus is very treatable, as proven in tons of studies now, therefore there is no reason for vaxx mandates or any of this other non sense that is being forced down our throats.
I have been into politics for over ten years now, spent hundreds of hours watching congressional hearings in both house and senate, and Ron Johnson to me is very consistent with speaking common sense. He is a serious guy and doesnt play the typical games. Just my opinion.
What is the solution ratio for the iodine nasal rinse or can you buy a premixed product. I read that provinces in India had good results when this was added to recommendations for the public. I have been using listerene twice a day for sometime and using a nasal rinse a few times a week.

What is the solution ratio for the iodine nasal rinse or can you buy a premixed product. I read that provinces in India had good results when this was added to recommendations for the public. I have been using listerene twice a day for sometime and using a nasal rinse a few times a week.
2 Tsp betadine iodine 6oz water

I disagree.
cool, i am just not impressed with him or his style of delivery. But hey, who the hell am i anyway....I like some of his stuff, he just turns me off.

I use h2o2 as a 3% solution, i mix 50/50 distilled water and peroxide, it also makes an amazing nasal flush to rid bacteria. I have a deviated septum from having a misguided youth, so i need to do this and have been for over a decade now, and never a nasal infection as long as i do this, if not they are pretty constant in the side of septum deviation..... I like it better than betadine, i take iodine as a supplement at times when required as we are extremely low on iodine for our diets today. Big time...

I always use mouth wash a few times per day, unfluoridated natural antibacterial mouthwash that also kills 99% of bacteria.

I am not arguing about Johnson, i cannot put my finger on it, but i get a vibe...Not a good one...

maybe so, but Dr. Cambell is drinking it one cup after the other,
Omicron is fake as shit,
just like covid,
Yes, but what is good about him is even the ones who are completely on board with everything, if he states something and it doesn’t go with what the “narrative” should be, they have a hard time saying, oh but it’s not true he’s a conspir……. Uhm…. Well … I don’t know…

See what I mean. He’s hard to discredit and if someone who fully believes in covid trues to, then obviously their belief in covid is so strong that they have lost the ability to reason and have an open mind.

Is Dr John Campbell perfect, no. But so far he has been right about everything that has happened.

We can scream conspiracy, don’t drink the cool aid all we want but until people like him, who is listened to by the masses, say things will be ok, things will never be ok.

I disagree.
When I caught covid, but wasn’t sure, I gargled mouthwash as far back as I could twice a day (as I do with every throat cold and it works), plus I rinced my sinuses every day as well. Now I’m not sure if it helped, but it caused no harm, so if it did bonus.

cool, i am just not impressed with him or his style of delivery. But hey, who the hell am i anyway....I like some of his stuff, he just turns me off.

I use h2o2 as a 3% solution, i mix 50/50 distilled water and peroxide, it also makes an amazing nasal flush to rid bacteria. I have a deviated septum from having a misguided youth, so i need to do this and have been for over a decade now, and never a nasal infection as long as i do this, if not they are pretty constant in the side of septum deviation..... I like it better than betadine, i take iodine as a supplement at times when required as we are extremely low on iodine for our diets today. Big time...

I always use mouth wash a few times per day, unfluoridated natural antibacterial mouthwash that also kills 99% of bacteria.

I am not arguing about Johnson, i cannot put my finger on it, but i get a vibe...Not a good one...
I’ll say this without knowing much if really anything on how this has been founded and is being spoken about in the media.

since the inception of this fucking disaster, one of the largest issues that I have observed that has caused some of our largest issues is how information is received, digested and then pushed out.

That’s not to takeaway from the blatdng misinformation and fear that is being spread. That is 110% being done and I have witnessed this fist hand by some of the decision makers. That’s a whole other story though that ive touched on before.

where I am going with this is we have a lot of information being produced and those who are pushing it out sometimes may not completely understand it…. Or even if they do, they don’t know how to explain it well. So pieces of things are picked up, simplified and pushed out.

this leads to mass confusion and conflicting information because the whole story is not being explained effectively.

not that I know this at all…. But perhaps an example of that is laid out above by what @ironwill had said about the mouthwash statement and then by the clarification in point that @superbeast had stated.

I’m hoping I’m explaining this properly so folks can see my point here….

so a politician or his people come across some very detailed information. They summarize it and push it out to the media…. But it loses some important pieces along the way…. The the media picks it up and then presents it in a way to make a story. Usually the information is cut again and shortened to be presented. This may be for a few reasons but primarily because it needs to be attention grabbing, short in nature because people lose interest quickly and lastly perhaps to support the position that is trying to be put out.

this could be how a very detailed bit of information about how fairly common hygiene practices could lower viral load significantly and thus reduce clinical infections to senator claims drinking mouthwash is a cure for covid.

Broken telephone game 101.

sometimes intentionally to push narrative and position……sometimes unintentionally because those involved cradle to grave in the presentation of information aren’t explaining it properly or key information is being lost.

I can’t confirm this in this case….. but I can confirm that this happens so much that it is absolutely sickening and it really affects me in a negative way.

just a thought from a dumb newfie…. But one that is also paying attention and deals with this kind of stuff every damn day.

I’ll say this without knowing much if really anything on how this has been founded and is being spoken about in the media.

since the inception of this fucking disaster, one of the largest issues that I have observed that has caused some of our largest issues is how information is received, digested and then pushed out.

That’s not to takeaway from the blatdng misinformation and fear that is being spread. That is 110% being done and I have witnessed this fist hand by some of the decision makers. That’s a whole other story though that ive touched on before.

where I am going with this is we have a lot of information being produced and those who are pushing it out sometimes may not completely understand it…. Or even if they do, they don’t know how to explain it well. So pieces of things are picked up, simplified and pushed out.

this leads to mass confusion and conflicting information because the whole story is not being explained effectively.

not that I know this at all…. But perhaps an example of that is laid out above by what @ironwill had said about the mouthwash statement and then by the clarification in point that @superbeast had stated.

I’m hoping I’m explaining this properly so folks can see my point here….

so a politician or his people come across some very detailed information. They summarize it and push it out to the media…. But it loses some important pieces along the way…. The the media picks it up and then presents it in a way to make a story. Usually the information is cut again and shortened to be presented. This may be for a few reasons but primarily because it needs to be attention grabbing, short in nature because people lose interest quickly and lastly perhaps to support the position that is trying to be put out.

this could be how a very detailed bit of information about how fairly common hygiene practices could lower viral load significantly and thus reduce clinical infections to senator claims drinking mouthwash is a cure for covid.

Broken telephone game 101.

sometimes intentionally to push narrative and position……sometimes unintentionally because those involved cradle to grave in the presentation of information aren’t explaining it properly or key information is being lost.

I can’t confirm this in this case….. but I can confirm that this happens so much that it is absolutely sickening and it really affects me in a negative way.

just a thought from a dumb newfie…. But one that is also paying attention and deals with this kind of stuff every damn day.
Good points. I have felt all along they have done an incredibly horrible job of educating on the vaccine. It started from the get go with bribes and shaming and lotteries etc. That garners a bad feeling amongst joe public. Not everyone but some that are already a bit skeptical of the whole process.
This in turn creates a divide, then each side begins its own labor of showing what they believe to be facts.
Each side humiliates the other, reinforcing the divide. Then each side feels empowered and that they really need to stand their ground and very solid now in their beliefs.
Now you have one hell of a job straightening all this stuff out and it is too late to simply hit a reset.
Not everyone forgives, and even fewer forget.
Although it does appear more and more people forget these days and get stuck in ignorance and beliefs that have very significant impacts within friends, families etc.

Is this the goal?
Or is it just a fuck up on the parts of Government part that they were too immature to leave egos at the door and fell pray to the ego and power?
Or is it a well laid out plan with sequential steps that will not have a very nice ending like the notebook, that we may be seeing right now before our eyes and heading to a complete new culture and civilization?

It is either brilliant in a villainous way, or beyond ludicrous in a 3 stooges way....

It's a meme that has it's roots in the Jim Jones murder-suicide/psy-op, where the official narrative has it that a cult used poisoned kool-aid to off themselves(I'd wager most were actually killed by alphabet-soup intelligence operatives).

I know now that you were using sarcasm, but I could not tell from reading it, as I know a few folks who do need the news to tell them whether or not the sky is falling.

I mean pretty much everything I say/type(often wrongly no doubt, I'm no scholar). I know some zoomers use a capitol every other letter to show sarcasm, but that's probably best left to the zooms.

I invoked the "stop drinking the koolaid" phrase because I very much see a parallel betwixt the true-believers of the covid hoax, and suicide cults that have already come and gone.

And to be clear, I do understand now that you were using sarcasm/joking.
:D
Lol…. I know what drinking the kool-aid means.

I was asking why you told me to do it.

gotta keep up sir!