Covid vaccine

It’s crazy how none of our media reports on any numbers except Canada, USA and Europe.
We report South Africa has a new variant, but they don’t talk about Africa as a whole only having approx 10% of the entire population with at least 1 dose of the vaccine because they didn’t have the funds to get it before the rich countries of the world, nor do they mention Africa as a whole having lower numbers for Covid death rates in comparison to countries that have the medical standards we have.
Pick any “underprivileged” nation in the world and compare their numbers to ours, countries that can’t even provide adequate living standards or medical to their people on a good day but their numbers in regards to vaccines administered and Covid related deaths seem to pale in comparison to countries with money that raced to get the vaccines into their people.
Granted we can assume countries like Burundi (for example) don’t have the most diligent reporting systems. But, according to the WHO, Burundi is reporting numbers and their numbers say population of 12.4 million, they’ve administered only 1,438 doses of the vaccine, recorded 20,386 cases of Covid and only 14 deaths to date.
I encourage anyone to take a look at the numbers from any “reputable” source they prefer and compare the numbers with those “have not” nations too.

It’s crazy how none of our media reports on any numbers except Canada, USA and Europe.
We report South Africa has a new variant, but they don’t talk about Africa as a whole only having approx 10% of the entire population with at least 1 dose of the vaccine because they didn’t have the funds to get it before the rich countries of the world, nor do they mention Africa as a whole having lower numbers for Covid death rates in comparison to countries that have the medical standards we have.
Pick any “underprivileged” nation in the world and compare their numbers to ours, countries that can’t even provide adequate living standards or medical to their people on a good day but their numbers in regards to vaccines administered and Covid related deaths seem to pale in comparison to countries with money that raced to get the vaccines into their people.
Granted we can assume countries like Burundi (for example) don’t have the most diligent reporting systems. But, according to the WHO, Burundi is reporting numbers and their numbers say population of 12.4 million, they’ve administered only 1,438 doses of the vaccine, recorded 20,386 cases of Covid and only 14 deaths to date.
I encourage anyone to take a look at the numbers from any “reputable” source they prefer and compare the numbers with those “have not” nations too.
Africa has been mentioned quite a bit over the past few weeks for their success in low covid numbers, not MSM, but actual journalists.
This is probably why they were chosen to be the source of the “new variant” so that when Africa is mentioned, the conversation turns to a super scary, vaccine resistant variant. Cant have people see an entire continent being free of covid using only horse dewormer.
Also AIDS is being tied into it. Suggesting the origin was someone infected with aids and it mutated with it or some shit. Whats funny is right off the bat scientists were claiming covid had the same carrier device as AIDS. Which makes sense, both came from the same lunatic Fauci.
To me, this new variant is the cover for failed vaccines. Last year around this time everything was delta. Now every case will be omnicon. Same shit, different pile.
Still like to know how their covid test identifies these cases as variants? But way back when a reporter asked Psaki how that works, and her reply was “i dont see how that is important” end of discussion. Thats when you know they are lying, again.

To me, this new variant is the cover for failed vaccines. Last year around this time everything was delta. Now every case will be omnicon. Same shit, different pile.
100%
There is always going to be some new form or variant. Until we can find a way to get Doctors like McCullough, Monroe and all the others in front of the masses on MSM, we’re at the mercy of Faucci.
I can only imagine how fuckin crazy shit will get when the masses finally start questioning Faucci and the vaccines. It will be wild! Unfortunately I don’t think that will happen any time soon and probably not before a bunch more kids end up with adverse reactions.
We are kind of in a stalemate right now, you’re either all in on the vaccine or all out. There doesn’t seem to be any middle ground in the world. The ones that are all in will continue to get boosters and follow that program, those of us putting it off are getting further and further behind while we ask our questions and take our stand.
If the powers that be ever get their way and full vaccine mandates ever come into effect, those of us that are pushing back will all be on some form of house arrest until we get our 6th shots lol.

As for the detection of new strains, I was under the impression (at least in the US) that the test only detects SARS-COV2 and in order for them to determine the strain, it has to go to a lab for analysis. At least that’s how it was explained to me when I had Covid. They couldn’t tell me if it was 19 or Delta until it went to the lab. Later on found out I apparently had Delta.

I don't think enough attention is paid to natural remedies - by the media/medicine? (I am by no means discounting the contributions of science and medicine and vaccines, but a vaccine is still a medical intervention and no intervention is 100% foolproof and one group forcing other people against their will to take an experimental remedy - with no long studies- that is not 100% foolproof anyways (what is) and carries risk seems foolhardy). I am also putting my emphasis on natural remedies: vitamin D, zinc. I was taking more B and C, but I have a propensity to gout and I believe that too much of one or both of those made my body acidic and bad things happened. Also drinking apple cider vinegar, lemons and sea salt 2X a day. anything to boost the system. we have a new variant now: Omicron. Will the vaccine protect against that now? who can say 100%? But I am pro-choice.

I don't think enough attention is paid to natural remedies - by the media/medicine? (I am by no means discounting the contributions of science and medicine and vaccines, but a vaccine is still a medical intervention and no intervention is 100% foolproof and one group forcing other people against their will to take an experimental remedy - with no long studies- that is not 100% foolproof anyways (what is) and carries risk seems foolhardy). I am also putting my emphasis on natural remedies: vitamin D, zinc. I was taking more B and C, but I have a propensity to gout and I believe that too much of one or both of those made my body acidic and bad things happened. Also drinking apple cider vinegar, lemons and sea salt 2X a day. anything to boost the system. we have a new variant now: Omicron. Will the vaccine protect against that now? who can say 100%? But I am pro-choice.
No good money in natural remedies.
Here is some intresting news about vit d

Don’t worry guys, Pfizer will have our backs lol.
You mean another ineffective vaccine? Well I wish I owned Pfizer stocks before this all happened,

You mean another ineffective vaccine? Well I wish I owned Pfizer stocks before this all happened,
I told the wife to buy some stock. Fuck these guys are going to skyrocket if they discover the current vaccine is useless.
They’ll get to charge billions more to the world for one that “works”
This could be the making of the best record year for profits by any company in history!

I told the wife to buy some stock. Fuck these guys are going to skyrocket if they discover the current vaccine is useless.
They’ll get to charge billions more to the world for one that “works”
This could be the making of the best record year for profits by any company in history!
They have stated it is already useless on teh new variant. I bet the new variant becomes the dominant variant.
I guess everyone should hold off vaccinating their kids for a bit and wait and see, why chance damage for nothing.
None will ever work, by the time they distribute and get it into arms, it will have mutated again. They have to be laughing all the way to the bank.
They shouhd just put vitd in their vaccine and no noe would know, it would likely be just as effective by the time the next mutation comes along, lol.

I wonder how many of the medical professionals speaking to us through MSM could take 10min to list their credentials lol
Dr.McCullough is a juggernaut in the medical field. Seriously he’s someone we should all be listening to. I have no problem following his recommendations.