Covid vaccine

The american people will never fall for it. There will be civil war before to many rights are striped from the american people. I know what the Demo's agenda is ... the administration (Clinton's , Obama's) that is using Biden as a puppet as he does have 'no clue'. The Republicans are gaining support and the demo's are starting to lose ground, next round of government replacements in 2022 you will see a significant change in the guard.

Yeh I don’t know about that brother. I used believe the same thing until their pandemic. The way the people folded and followed like sheep was mind boggling. If 3 yrs ago you would’ve told the people of North America that in the future their government would force fake vaccines (fake because they’re not vaccines by definition), take away rights, close your businesses down, force you to watch your mom, dad, husband, sibling, or child die before your eyes from a distance standing at a window like a fucking douchebag, enforce curfews like a fema everyone would’ve said “impossible”. That they would take to the streets, they would fight, do this and do that. But they caved, and they fucking caved faster than anyone of us could have ever imagined.

If they get civil war, they will lose badly. I wonder who has all the guns and training? The ones that want the guns gone, or the ones who love guns.?
If they get the civil war, the USA will fall and look like Libya or Iraq. It will be a failed state and never recover. Not for a long time anyway.
These psychos have been doing the same thing all around the world for decades.
Why do you think they are flooding the states with outsiders? That will be their “freedom fighters” same playbook as Syria, Libya, Ukraine, etc

Guess what kills these bastards. IVERMECTIN, but damn it all, now people are dying because those damn horse dewormer eaters have bought it all up and now the folks that need it for parasites are out of stock and luck...FML....Unreal these media types....Stories from every angle how non vaxxed folks are ruining the world.

Hope I live to see the day every media outlet and it’s affiliates are held accountable for the lies and propaganda they spread. How much longer will they be immune to the law under the guise of “media”. The hypocrisy is so prevalent, they’re trying to hang trump for inciting the riots when they’re the mother of nearly every major problem we have globally. The world would change for the better overnight, I guarantee it. They caused the blm movement, they cause civil wars, they ignite racism, discrimination, and hate towards anyone/race/religion/political party they feel like. I fucking despise them and I wholeheartedly hate them with sincere passion

He’s basically saying what most of us have been saying here all along, but it’s great to have your concerns validated by an intellectual lol

He’s another example of our fucked up evil media spreading lies with the intent of brainwashing. About 2 yrs ago his wife was diagnosed with cancer and he didn’t take it too well. He was prescribed sedative medication to keep him calm in what would eventually cause severe side effects: zombie-state, immobile, incapable of speaking, suicidal. He took a break from public exposure and travelled internationally seeking treatment for 1 yr. While he was gone the media was having a field day spreading rumors that he had schizophrenia, specifically the sunday times. They were doing this in order to discredit him and his powerful and persuasive arguments against the enforcement of gender pronouns, white privilege, and gender pay gap. When they can’t beat you the smearing and brain washing begins: CNN’s specially

He’s basically saying what most of us have been saying here all along, but it’s great to have your concerns validated by an intellectual lol

He’s another example of our fucked up evil media spreading lies with the intent of brainwashing. About 2 yrs ago his wife was diagnosed with cancer and he didn’t take it too well. He was prescribed sedative medication to keep him calm in what would eventually cause severe side effects: zombie-state, immobile, incapable of speaking, suicidal. He took a break from public exposure and travelled internationally seeking treatment for 1 yr. While he was gone the media was having a field day spreading rumors that he had schizophrenia, specifically the sunday times. They were doing this in order to discredit him and his powerful and persuasive arguments against the enforcement of gender pronouns, white privilege, and gender pay gap. When they can’t beat you the smearing and brain washing begins: CNN’s specially
Yeah, but the media conveniently left out the part where his family had to take him to a hospital in Russia to save his life from the dangerous pharma drugs that were supposed to treat his depression, because our third world “health care” would have let him die

What goes around comes around. Republicans are definitely gaining in popularity cause the dem's have definitely got a lot of screws loose and the public are aware of this. When it swings the republican way I think the dem's better be prepared for a pretty huge battle against the policies they put in place

What goes around comes around. Republicans are definitely gaining in popularity cause the dem's have definitely got a lot of screws loose and the public are aware of this. When it swings the republican way I think the dem's better be prepared for a pretty huge battle against the policies they put in place
Just look at the precedent the Dems are setting now. Claiming the sitting president decides executive privilege, indicting Steve Bannon, subpoenaing communications from Trumps team.
Trumps taxes.
Lets just hope there is a brand new congress after the mid terms. Dems opened the door to allow all of this to happen to them.
And then there is the media. Look what they just did to James Okeefe and Project Veritas.
And Alex Jones. Court ruling he is responsible for actions of his listeners because he got Sandy Hook wrong. Guess that means once his case is Final, then the corporate media can be held responsible for last years riots over their deliberately false misleading coverage of stories like Jacob Blake and Saint Floyd. Kyle Rittenhouse lawyers are going to have a field day with the media too. Just like Nick Sandmans did.
But that was direct defamation. The citizens affected by rioters in their cities will be able to hold corporate media responsible when Jones case over. I cant wait.

I’m not entirely sure if this is a normal process or not but considering the covid vaccines were rushed and half the population don’t trust it you’d think they’d readily release the vaccine data as soon as possible. Yet, this doesn’t smell right…

Pfitzer asked judge to wait ‘til 2076 to release covid vaccine data. What_the_actual_fuck

“The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public. “

I’m not entirely sure if this is a normal process or not but considering the covid vaccines were rushed and half the population don’t trust it you’d think they’d readily release the vaccine data as soon as possible. Yet, this doesn’t smell right…

Pfitzer asked judge to wait ‘til 2076 to release covid vaccine data. What_the_actual_fuck

“The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public. “
Saw this too. It is ridiculous. It makes me think that they are trying to hide something from everyone

That's some scary shit!

Why in hell does children need covid vaccines?

Why in hell does children need covid vaccines?
To top up earnings for Q4 pharma and Q1 2022

Bwahaaa, no shit. Like we couldn’t figure out they were lying about that a year ago.

This have also now stated it didn’t create herd immunity as they hoped it would. So a shit load of people risked damaging themselves for nothing.

Btw a new real vaccine will be out soon, where they inject the actual full protien into you, and not modify your body to produce it.

Glad I waited.

Bwahaaa, no shit. Like we couldn’t figure out they were lying about that a year ago.

This have also now stated it didn’t create herd immunity as they hoped it would. So a shit load of people risked damaging themselves for nothing.

Btw a new real vaccine will be out soon, where they inject the actual full protien into you, and not modify your body to produce it.

Glad I waited.
Not so fast. These sick fucks are not backing down yet.

Where I live they are putting so much guilt on us trying to get the young children vaccinated it’s terrible. Saying they are getting mental health problems by not being vaccinated and worrying if they are going to get mommy and daddy sick, Like my children don’t even think of that or think of vaccinations or even care to know what it is at their age. And I for one am not sticking that in my child’s arm the guilt I would carry if something bad happened to them due to the vaccine . They say most children only get mild symptoms and usually come through it pretty well , I’m sure there are some exceptions like everything else . I’m putting faith in their immune system and not a rushed vaccine so it’s a hard no for my children. SaltyDawg