Bull's PT-141 Adventure

This being an older post, does anyone have a preferential recent quality supplier? I have seen the ones mentioned here, and curious about peoples experience. Thanks.

I recently got some in an order from Dracorex; I’ve read some interesting reviews on this stuff and can’t wait to try it out. @Taureau how (subq?-dose?) do you dose the stuff? And after reconstitution would you say it’s good for 6 months ? 1 month? I feel like I’m either going to underdose or overdose this stuff when I go to try it 🤣

top 2 for me are Dracorex and Canlab. I've tried others where I've gone as high as 4mg and felt nothing.. threw them out in the end as I wasn't sure what I was injecting.
Thank you. I saw that Drac had it, and they also carry Bac water. @XCII left a good review there.

I recently got some in an order from Dracorex; I’ve read some interesting reviews on this stuff and can’t wait to try it out. @Taureau how (subq?-dose?) do you dose the stuff? And after reconstitution would you say it’s good for 6 months ? 1 month? I feel like I’m either going to underdose or overdose this stuff when I go to try it 🤣

I add 2mils of bac water and swirl it around a bit
then take 1cc at a time
so one vial lasts me 2 sessions
as to how long it lasts in the vial I have no clue because I would take one shot one day and the second one no more then one week away from the first
I love this stuff

then take 1cc at a time
as to how long it lasts in the vial I have no clue because I would take one shot one day and the second one no more then one week away from the first
I love this stuff
so you're doing 5mg shots?

then take 1cc at a time
I love this stuff
2 sessions per vial .. got it . So I could take one , and give her one

I would start small... I fill with 1ml, so each cc is 1mg. I cap at 2mgs (2ml shots) and take it about 3-4 hours beforehand.. it lasts to some degree the whole weekend. most peptides are good for about a month after reconstitution, I'd imagine this is the same.

I wouldn't do a 5mg shot as your first, maybe even start with 1mg, then in an hour or so add 1 more... or feel out 1mg.

everyone is different, but some throw up from this stuff so maybe don't push it.

Last edited:
I agree with the advice to start with 1mg and work up. I found even 2mg was a bit too much for me (gave me the shits and I got a little nauseous). Everyone is different so best to start at the low end of the range and work up until you find the right amount.

The nausea from MTII is brutal.

I once thought I was taking a shot from an old 8iu green top vial of GH (forgot that the vial was MTII) thinking it was old I shot the whole vial cause it had probably lost some effectiveness....the site where I injected it got red and angry then I felt real nauseas and tired. I laid down thinking that maybe the GH had gone bad somehow and it was making me sick, then the boners started and I was like "ahhhh yeah, I had MTII in that box...fuck me"...since then I have done a better job of labelling the shit in my peptide fridge.
Very, bad.......and the lethargy is just as bad

I’ll probably split it into 4 shots to start and see how 2.5 mg feels
Start off at 2 mg max dose, you wont be sorry. Go too high with no experience, and you will get headache and other shit, possible priapism. Ive been doing this shit for well over a decade on party nites, be careful.

BTW, this stuff is designed for ladies experiencing menopause and sexual issues. It helps with their libido and functions of orgasms. We men get benefits as well, in a big way, no pun intended....
If you have a lady that tries it, believe me, they love it way , way more than we do.
Google pt-141 majority is for ladies and fixing them up. My wife does it frequently and she is not in menopause, and holy oh shit, it another world boys and girls.
It increases desire, fullness of vulva, clit swelling and extremely strong orgasms and it works on the mind for them as well increasing desire.
My wife cant even ride her Harley if she takes a dose, her clit throbs so much, not exaggerating at all.
1 mg is all she takes. If either of us take too much, we get nausea, and issues with poop requirement with little notice.
Best of all it is best for us if we take the night before party nite, then good for 2-3 days and zero side effects in the negative fashion after 1 day, but still full benefits.

I'm sold on this thread and willing to try it, I'm 55 and would like the extra boost, however have no clue on how to administer via injection. Anybody can chime in on a how to for a noob? Much appreciated and Happy drillin'!

I do find it gives me nausea as well. So lately I'll take it on a Friday night before bed so I wake up Saturday morning ready for anything.

I'm sold on this thread and willing to try it, I'm 55 and would like the extra boost, however have no clue on how to administer via injection. Anybody can chime in on a how to for a noob? Much appreciated and Happy drillin'!
IMHO, my opinion and what i do, not a doc, i am lucky to get my shoes on the correct foot most days, but i have played with this a good amount.

Take 2 ML of bac water and put into vial. Each ml is 5 mg of pt-141. you want to start off at 1-1.5 and maybe even 2 mg if you feel daring. I would start at 1mg and go up from there.

If you want 1 mg then use a slin pin and put in 1/5 of a ml or in this case 2 iu of liquid pt-141, this will give you 1 mg of 141. Shoot subcutaneous only under the skin and in a few minutes you will feel flushing, possible gut gurgles, and then not long after, just rub your head of your dick across anything in the world, whamo, blamo, rigid erection and often increased girth and length.
Will last over night and next day.
With 2 iu's, i am golden for 3 days give or take.

Do not wear gym pants or baggy shorts as its like being a damn teenager and the boner can come from nowhere and surprise yourself and anyone around, if you have a dick of decent proportions...
I know i sound like a dweeb, but i am in a good mood and not feeling scientific in my explanations. But true words are typed above.