Bull's PT-141 Adventure

Has anyone tried the nasal spray? It's the first version that comes up when I google this, which sparked my interest as a potential "quick fix". This is the first I've heard about this, not sure how I missed this thread started last year.... never seen Bull so involved and excited about a thread in my entire time on this site. lol.

So let me update my experience.

Now armed with the proper dosage I'm literally a pubescent boy with a boner that likes to make surprise appearances in the most opportune and inopportune moments.

Erections have been incredible. Sexual drive and arousal have been fantastic.

I have no idea how I ever lived without this stuff.

Use with caution. You'll be a walking petrified forest at times. Grocery shopping or visits from the inlaws may be uncomfortable.

So let me update my experience.

Now armed with the proper dosage I'm literally a pubescent boy with a boner that likes to make surprise appearances in the most opportune and inopportune moments.

Erections have been incredible. Sexual drive and arousal have been fantastic.

I have no idea how I ever lived without this stuff.

Use with caution. You'll be a walking petrified forest at times. Grocery shopping or visits from the inlaws may be uncomfortable.

what was your revised dose? most studies I see show between .5 and 1.5

Recommended dose seems to be 1-2mg...there are some people that require more (I think some up to 5mg) but I think for most the lower dose is sufficient. I would assume most on here aren't suffering from erectile disfunction, we just want to amp things up.

I have used 1mg which worked well. I tried to bump it to 2mg and it worked a little better but also upset my stomach (no vomiting, just gave me the shits) so I plan to stick to 1mg. I found the effects lasted for 2-3 days.

Recommended dose seems to be 1-2mg...there are some people that require more (I think some up to 5mg) but I think for most the lower dose is sufficient. I would assume most on here aren't suffering from erectile disfunction, we just want to amp things up.

I have used 1mg which worked well. I tried to bump it to 2mg and it worked a little better but also upset my stomach (no vomiting, just gave me the shits) so I plan to stick to 1mg. I found the effects lasted for 2-3 days.
2m gives me the shits too. 1m or 1.5 is my go to now.

I like it. 2m is too intense for me.

Man. I tried

0.5mg
1mg
1.5mg
2mg
Now 3mg.

Aside from some flushing. Not a damn thing which is unfortunate, not doubting the product as my buddy used it from the same supplier and loved it. Maybe I'll get some more and try a bit higher

Man. I tried

0.5mg
1mg
1.5mg
2mg
Now 3mg.

Aside from some flushing. Not a damn thing which is unfortunate, not doubting the product as my buddy used it from the same supplier and loved it. Maybe I'll get some more and try a bit higher

I bought some 2 different times from one supplier

First time worked great
Second batch I am sure I got mt2
I never complained I just bought from a new supplier
These new ones work great

Man. I tried

0.5mg
1mg
1.5mg
2mg
Now 3mg.

Seems like individual results vary a lot...in studies some people needed as much as 5mg. Some people it didn't work at all.

I would definitely work up slowly though and stop when you get the desired effect. For me 2mg was too much. 1mg is just right.

Seems like individual results vary a lot...in studies some people needed as much as 5mg. Some people it didn't work at all.

I would definitely work up slowly though and stop when you get the desired effect. For me 2mg was too much. 1mg is just right.

If it did. Not work odds are they got taken and where sent mt2 I stead of pt141

If it did. Not work odds are they got taken and where sent mt2 I stead of pt141
Good point, this is very possible. Sometimes the same source will sell you one vial that works and another that doesn't. Maybe it got cooked in the sun or something. Maybe they got mixed product from their source.

I would definitely try another source and make sure.

I have bought from a Canadian supplier with decent results, but nausea and a little tanning of my skin, not enough that I thought it was mt 2.
But I ordered some pt141 from Trident peptides in the UK, took forever to get, but that stuff was awesome without the nausea, and a lower dose. so I think there is a quality of product difference between suppliers.

Good point, this is very possible. Sometimes the same source will sell you one vial that works and another that doesn't. Maybe it got cooked in the sun or something. Maybe they got mixed product from their source.

I would definitely try another source and make sure.

Peptides can be delicate and unstable, temperature definitely can be a factor. you should keep them in the fridge, especially after you reconstitute them.