boxing as self defence

So you are trying to say their is no way to make your skin or bones more resistant to injury? Hilarious. Okay I guess if that's the most intelligent, logical response you are able to provide I won't waste my time with you then. Sounds like your attitude sucks as well. Maybe you are arguing the point with the wrong guy as I personally have had two clinical studies that followed me over the course of years done that proved it, although not on my hands. I was told they were written up in peer reviewed medical journals so you could probably still find them today. Thanks for the laugh.

I'm not gonna give you all the answers but the funniest thing is that you are saying this on a bodybuilding forum which means you are blissfully unaware of some of the simple and pretty well known facts about how this all works within this world. Pssst, I'll tell you one of the lesser know things just cause I'm nice like that- certain AAS are helpful in this process too although that does not refute your incorrect "ugh, me tough bro" assertion because you specifically said "conditioned"

Relevance? You sure jump to your keyboard tough guy shit quick don't you? Yeah I know you scolded me before, you're a real fighter not a keyboard warrior. You may be a legit pro but you act like a big baby, if you don't have anything intelligent to say and can't resist going all strawman because of that you ain't worth my time.

BTW, I kick boxed and retired with a perfect ammy record, but again that's completely irrelevant to the point being discussed
Tbh I think you’re full of shit if you were actually a fighter ud understand how frail your hands actually are compared
To someone’s skull I don’t believe you I think your a total liar

A noob with no martial arts experience started a post asking if boxing is a good choice all my posts are mainly to point him in the right direction and not let guys like you fill his head with garbage like “bionic hands” or whatever stupid shit your arguing LOL your not even a junior in this I’m not the one to sell a lie to I’ll expose you teal fast hahahahh stick to whatever you do if I need bodybuilding advice I’ll ask a pro and not argue with them hahahahhahah

Your repeating crap you seen in a movie or heard on the internet or some bs I don’t wanna be rude to other members but your feeding false info lies aren’t opinions

A noob with no martial arts experience started a post asking if boxing is a good choice all my posts are mainly to point him in the right direction and not let guys like you fill his head with garbage like “bionic hands” or whatever stupid shit your arguing LOL your not even a junior in this I’m not the one to sell a lie to I’ll expose you teal fast hahahahh stick to whatever you do if I need bodybuilding advice I’ll ask a pro and not argue with them hahahahhahah
@403muaythai
I've done some boxing, never had a run in with anyone who knew Aikido, and as a blackbelt it was quite telling to have him admit that it was useless. Before I knew better I had allowed myself to get dragged to the ground, in a fight in which I had been doing well, that is, until I got kicked in the head by one of his friends. After that I never got into a fight alone. Since then I've never taken a fight to the ground as there are too many unknowns. If I'm losing the battle after a few punches I have no problem conceding. I can take care of myself, but only a fool keeps going when they're clearly outmatched. Of course, I'm referring to a street fight.

I think one of the worst things that can happen is to get knocked off your feet. I know someone who got into a fight, caught the guy with a good hook to the chin, the guy fell back and cracked his skull on the curb. All because he couldn't walk away from some name calling. He was lucky the guy didn't die, but he still got 4 years for that mistake.

I should mention that I haven't been in a fight in ages, and have no desire to be. Wouldn't mind doing some training, but we'll see.
Do bjj it’s super fun get in great shape don’t get punched in the face

Your calling me a liar now? You're getting funnier by the second, contact Netflix you probably have enough material for a lame special.

Ok Stupid, let's review:

100% disagree with you on this one, sorry

And no the hand can’t be conditioned to prevent injury lmao

That is what you said and what I disagreed with. That's all I said. Period.
Then you went full strawman and started yapping about Lethwei and punching people in the skull and extreme shit that has nothing to do with our first two statements. In your later comments hidden in amongst some senseless rambling about things I never said you even admit it -
You’re talking fuckin trash that’s why looooool you can make your hands strong enough to not get injured from impact with someone’s skull is the dumbest load of garbage I’ve ever heard absolutley fuckin stupid loooool you can probly make them a bit tougher but just hitting pads and bags and sparring will do that but to say you can make your hands so strong they can’t get injured in a fight is fuckin retarded hahahhahahhahhahahahaha feel the bones in your hands small little bones now your gonna tell me you can make them so strong they won’t break on someone’s head??????? Your ridicoulous buddy lmfao this is the dumbest argument I’ve ever been In hahahahahahahha ya you can make a huge knuckle like buddy has and that things probly strong af I’m sure but your hand is made up of a lot more little bones than that you’re fuckin wrong end of story loooooooool 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If you said something like "pretty unlikely you can condition your hands enough to be able to not get injured with a full force punch to someone's forehead" I wouldn't have even chimed in. You could have also ended the conversation real quick by coming back with something like "Well you could make some improvement but you can't make them indestructible" I would have agreed with that as well as some of the stuff you said in your temper tantrum, those points were not what I disagreed with.

So feel free to point out what I said that is incorrect or how you justify going off on a tangent about claims I never made.

I think you are smrt enough to be able to read so I won't call you illiterate but your comprehension along with your attitude is making you look like a fool. Apparently getting kicked in the head can have a negative effect on maturity levels, maybe you should shut it down with the hope of slowing your inevitable slide to pre-school levels, I'm estimating you are around grade three level now so you don't have much time.

Have a nice day :)

Your calling me a liar now? You're getting funnier by the second, contact Netflix you probably have enough material for a lame special.

Ok Stupid, let's review:

That is what you said and what I disagreed with. That's all I said. Period.
Then you went full strawman and started yapping about Lethwei and punching people in the skull and extreme shit that has nothing to do with our first two statements. In your later comments hidden in amongst some senseless rambling about things I never said you even admit it -

If you said something like "pretty unlikely you can condition your hands enough to be able to not get injured with a full force punch to someone's forehead" I wouldn't have even chimed in. You could have also ended the conversation real quick by coming back with something like "Well you could make some improvement but you can't make them indestructible" I would have agreed with that as well as some of the stuff you said in your temper tantrum, those points were not what I disagreed with.

So feel free to point out what I said that is incorrect or how you justify going off on a tangent about claims I never made.

I think you are smrt enough to be able to read so I won't call you illiterate but your comprehension along with your attitude is making you look like a fool. Apparently getting kicked in the head can have a negative effect on maturity levels, maybe you should shut it down with the hope of slowing your inevitable slide to pre-school levels, I'm estimating you are around grade three level now so you don't have much time.

Have a nice day :)
I thought you had adamantium infused bones?

The op is talking about strengthening his hands up to be able to box with bare hands and not hurt them I said no you can’t you chimed in and said you disagree YOU don’t know anything I guarantee you’re full of shit and don’t have this undefeated ammy career your lying on the internet to sound I’m calling your bs I think your a liar yup and there would be no argument In person I assure you

Stay in your fuckin lane kid go tell ppl about shit you know whatever that happens to be but it’s not this on this subject you know nothing

If you weren’t lying about your fighting trust me you’d be very proud of your time in the sport and put up something to shut me up but you didn’t becAuse you don’t have that fuckin poser

If you weren’t lying about your fighting trust me you’d be very proud of your time in the sport and put up something to shut me up but you didn’t becAuse you don’t have that fuckin poser
Seriously, wtf?
I guess covid hasn’t kicked your ass that bad, you are still pretty frisky, lol.

The op is talking about strengthening his hands up to be able to box with bare hands and not hurt them I said no you can’t you chimed in and said you disagree YOU don’t know anything I guarantee you’re full of shit and don’t have this undefeated ammy career your lying on the internet to sound I’m calling your bs I think your a liar yup and there would be no argument In person I assure you
Of course not, you don't have one. lol. Vague threats are weak and childish even when that's all you've got, you've been exposed, can't hide that behind the keyboard. You are bringing nothing new to the conversation so off to ignoreland for you.

When I trained at Frank Lees forever ago, he would teach street fighting after we did Kung fu training (kids class). The street fighting was brutal. Nothing was restricted, finger in eyes, punches in throat, groin. Stomp or kick the head when down on ground. He said it was for a last restart if you were out matched or out numbered. Truthfully I was more worried I’d really hurt someone. he taught the woman the same defence techniques.
I think it was meant for if an adult was trying to abduct you.

I love Frank....legand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry taureau..............but dude I called you out on a lie you can’t disprove it because it’s not true anything you say is garbage like wow you can make a smart comment on the internet fact remains your a fuckin liar anything you say is void your WORD is fuckin garbage end of story..........I won’t be pm msging you I don’t take liars seriously haha ppl really break they’re ass for these combat sports money time injuries galore so it really gets me wound up when some frod comes along posing as a fighter...........that is all @Taureau

Last edited: