Best Pre-work out drink? Best bang-for-buck...

C4 ultimate on clearance for $8, amazing deal, I got some last week and it wasn’t all clumped up either. not sure if expiration has any affect on potently but I’m guessing it affect it that much

Retails for $40
has
6000mg cittruline malate
3200 beta alanine
4500mg creatine
1200 argonine
1500 betaine
300mg caffeine
And some other stuff

Hyphee mud home brew but also toss in creatine hcl and beta alaline. Not sure if it's the caffeine or the god awful taste but it's kicks you in the ass pretty good.

I like pre jym products. They go on sale every 6 weeks. I have a sweet tooth and pre workout drinks help get my fix

Mammoth pump is good, you can normally get 60 serving containers for $35-39, granted more effective dose of the ingredients with 2 servings. Mostly just drink it for the flavour and a slight boost, so I save my money and just take 1 serving.

HDmuscle PreHD ultra! Expensive but it’s clinically dosed with all the best ingredients.
d9fbd1846d8d00254729327a817b7a3d.jpg

I use PreHD elite (stim free) for when I work day shifts or don’t need the stim.

5792f94daf457052ff3a46eef82401e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought cheap shit for years, just taking advantage of whatever bogo would pop up. Started using pre HD a few months back and my days of buying cheap shit are over, tastes great, works great and really isn’t expensive per workout. Regardless of what you use/like stock up on Black Friday

Honestly.. I do black coffee and 1000mg taurine capsule.
For good measure throw in a few B12.
Now for about $0.35 per serving
.. that's best bang for the buck.
I never feel sick.. no calorie... no major $$

But if you want a pre-workout .... my favorite was always nano-vapor or neuro core.
Wouldn't even know if they still sell those... but they were pretty decent

C4 ultimate on clearance for $8, amazing deal, I got some last week and it wasn’t all clumped up either. not sure if expiration has any affect on potently but I’m guessing it affect it that much

Retails for $40
has
6000mg cittruline malate
3200 beta alanine
4500mg creatine
1200 argonine
1500 betaine
300mg caffeine
And some other stuff

Where are you buying it for 8$?

Never been a huge pre work out supplement user, other than coffee and creatine mono..but recently been trying out a few different supps. I used 1 Ephedrine and a cup of coffee for a couple work outs, definitely felt more amped.
I also had some Helios on hand, tried 1 of those for a couple work outs and liked this better than the ephedrine, felt more focused and driven.
I received a free sample of C4 with an order I placed so tried that out for a work out, taste was good but my heart rate shot up to close to 200 bpm, freaked me out, my usual heart rate doesn't go higher than 140 when lifting, for my age 180-200 bpm is higher than I want.
Think I will stick with just caffeine and creatine and add in Helios now and again if I'm going for a PR.

Where are you buying it for 8$?
Just a heads up though, although there was a fair amount of ingredients in c4 ultimate, it was the Canadian version which lacked some ingredients the American version had

allmax igniter impact was WAY better, I actually thought it had steroids in it and when I’m out of the cellucor c4 ultimate I’ll switch back

I’m guessing it’s the synepherine
All my lifts went up every workout like crazy and when I switched to cellucor c4 ultimate my lifts stopped increasing and actually started going down

Just a heads up though, although there was a fair amount of ingredients in c4 ultimate, it was the Canadian version which lacked some ingredients the American version had

allmax igniter impact was WAY better, I actually thought it had steroids in it and when I’m out of the cellucor c4 ultimate I’ll switch back

I’m guessing it’s the synepherine
All my lifts went up every workout like crazy and when I switched to cellucor c4 ultimate my lifts stopped increasing and actually started going down
Right on thanks. I just ordered a tub off Amazon to try something different. I usually switch back and forth between super pump and n.o. Explode. I train first thing in the morning before work at 5:30am so pre workout does help a lot for me.

Right on thanks. I just ordered a tub off Amazon to try something different. I usually switch back and forth between super pump and n.o. Explode. I train first thing in the morning before work at 5:30am so pre workout does help a lot for me.
It’s the first pre workout I used in a while, tried a few and nothing came close so far. It made me ask why people don’t take preworkouts, it’s probably done more than steroids in terms of performance in the gym (strength)

Just a side note, I think I read high daily caffeine intake is associated with decreased bone mineral density
So it’s probably important to take adequate calcium(any other minerals) if you’re going to use pre workouts everyday

It’s the first pre workout I used in a while, tried a few and nothing came close so far. It made me ask why people don’t take preworkouts, it’s probably done more than steroids in terms of performance in the gym (strength)

Just a side note, I think I read high daily caffeine intake is associated with decreased bone mineral density
So it’s probably important to take adequate calcium(any other minerals) if you’re going to use pre workouts everyday
Thanks man. I do take vitamins every day and the amount of milk I drink I doubt any extra calcium supplement is needed lol.. I know the two that I normally use work great I just took a little break from pre workouts last few weeks because I’m not so sure how good it is for your heart with every day use.

I switch it up a lot depending training cycle, need and energy level.

Mostly I use Allmax Creating, beta-alanine, citrulline and a coffee. If I am really low energy I add DMAA. If I am dead on my feet.....I use Helios as a pre-workout. I never use the Allmax with the the other products is either or.

If I am feeling like I wanna go nuts I use injectable Superdrol. Generally I pin my test prop pre-workout all the time.

Finally got to try this pre workout this morning and it worked great thanks man! I’m not sure if its cause I took a month break from using pre workout or it’s just
that much better than the two brands I was using but I had an awesome pump this morning

Finally got to try this pre workout this morning and it worked great thanks man! I’m not sure if its cause I took a month break from using pre workout or it’s just
that much better than the two brands I was using but I had an awesome pump this morning
It’s definitely the product
I remember using it after not using preworkout for years and thinking, holy crap so this is why people use preworkouts, I wonder why I ever stopped
It kept working the same until I switched to cellucor c4 ultimate and then realized it was the actual product

I think it’s the synephrine, I took some ephedrine the other day and it felt the same