Best Pre-work out drink? Best bang-for-buck...

MrMeat

Trusted Member
Can someone please recommend a pre-workout drink? I've been using allmax Razor 8 ( old formula) since it did the job and was relatively inexpensive. New formula has doubled in price.

Can someone please recommend a pre-workout drink? I've been using allmax Razor 8 ( old formula) since it did the job and was relatively inexpensive. New formula has doubled in price.

Razor 8 is extremely shallow if you look at the ingredients it’s got lots of good stuff in it but in minimal doses that are too small to do anything. Mammoth pump is good.

But best bang for your buck is to order your own raw powders from Canadian protein or another’s bulk powder site and make your own.

It may
Razor 8 is extremely shallow if you look at the ingredients it’s got lots of good stuff in it but in minimal doses that are too small to do anything. Mammoth pump is good.

But best bang for your buck is to order your own raw powders from Canadian protein or another’s bulk powder site and make your own.

It may the shallow on key ingredients but after 3+ months of continuous use it's all going to be the same.

Hyphee mud

Diet cola and 3tbsp instant coffee, that jail mix made popular by kali muscle. I love the stuff. Tastes exactly how you think it would, but that nasty taste gets me amped up and ready to crush my calisthenics and yoga lol

Haha I have some instant in the fridge, I'm going to try it out with all my diet pop I have.:)

Hyphee mud

Diet cola and 3tbsp instant coffee, that jail mix made popular by kali muscle. I love the stuff. Tastes exactly how you think it would, but that nasty taste gets me amped up and ready to crush my calisthenics and yoga lol

Thanks for your input but that's probably going to be way too much caffeine for me. I hoping to get something with less stimulants and more pump, staimna etc promoting compounds in it.

Pre jym
Pre kaged
Ndure by true protein

All pretty good, whatever is cheapest at the time of those 3 I go with

Ephedrine, coffee, test suspension, mestanolone and some of the devils music blasting on the headphones

I like Total War by Recon1 or Prophecy, cant remember the lab.

Though they are both expensive.

Hyphee mud

Man, Kali Muscle is one funny dude! I love when he talks about sodium being better than Creatine for getting swole 😆

C4 extreme and Allmax ignite both have well doses ingredient profiles, on sale they’re not too expensive. I’d say it’s worth it compared to other preworkouts that are just caffeine and creatine

On my second bottle of dynamize Pre W.O. Best pre-workout I've had since Jack3d got banned. Clinically dosed, in fact it has 8g of citrulline malate and a nice 300mg of caffeine. It isn't a cheap product and the serving size is large but the flavors have been on point and I think it's worth the money.