Who’s the best pound per pound boxer of all time

Thoughts on Taishan Dong? I would love to see him compete in the UFC. More than likely he’s just a side show but still entertaining. Maybe he can fight Jake Paul. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You wanna see some tomato can boxer compete at the highest level of mma? That dosent make sense man

I live across from detroit thats the biggest name around here. Hes older boxed from the 1930s-50's? Theres like 75 things named after him over there
I lived in Windsor for many years. I watched the last hockey game in the Joe Louis Arena.
I may be your father because i slayed A LOT of ladies in Detroit and Windsor, Toronto, London etc....lol.
PM me if i am behind on payments.....lolol
I love Windsor to Goderich and Beyond, I will move back someday.

I lived in Windsor for many years. I watched the last hockey game in the Joe Louis Arena.
I may be your father because i slayed A LOT of ladies in Detroit and Windsor, Toronto, London etc....lol.
PM me if i am behind on payments.....lolol
I love Windsor to Goderich and Beyond, I will move back someday.
Its like fishing with dynamite. Not a whole lot of nice girls if thats youre thing lol i can meet someone new and mention names find out we have been with the same girls, happens all the time. I went to wings philly game4 finals 97. Im an avs fan tho im not welcome there. You kinda look like me. Babyface, 32 and i look 22

Its like fishing with dynamite. Not a whole lot of nice girls if thats youre thing lol i can meet someone new and mention names find out we have been with the same girls, happens all the time. I went to wings philly game4 finals 97. Im an avs fan tho im not welcome there. You kinda look like me. Babyface, 32 and i look 22
Lol, They were not in it for the long haul, for sure....To be fair though, ladies are the same wherever you go, and i have lived ALL Over the damn place in this fine country. They like muscle and tall good looking dudes. No work required at all.
At least in Windsor you could have summer almost all year round.

Butterbean most pounds all time..haha.. he stopped alot of guys thou.

As for jake paul, hes an idiot but hes no joke, hes actually a trained boxer. Obviously hes not pro or nothing but hes gonna stop a few guys before people realize he is decent.

You wanna see some tomato can boxer compete at the highest level of mma? That dosent make sense man

ughh..

Been talks of Taishan Dong crossing over for a minute now, although he now seems focused on boxing.. has had numerous fights in Kickboxing, including Bob Sapp.. Maybe he can bring back the one part of MMA that is missing in todays sport, the Freakshow Fight. Can he be a champion? maybe, probably not .. can he be entertaining, definitely.

Remember when everyone laughed when Brock Lesner wanted to cross over into MMA?

By the way, why you got to consistently quote me .. like 3 times for every post I do. Maybe lay out your thoughts before you hit "reply". This isn't texting messaging, "you know that right?".... maybe let it go bud, bug someone else.

Take care.

ughh..

Been talks of Taishan Dong crossing over for a minute now, although he now seems focused on boxing.. has had numerous fights in Kickboxing, including Bob Sapp.. Maybe he can bring back the one part of MMA that is missing in todays sport, the Freakshow Fight. Can he be a champion? maybe, probably not .. can he be entertaining, definitely.

Remember when everyone laughed when Brock Lesner wanted to cross over into MMA?

By the way, why you got to consistently quote me .. like 3 times for every post I do. Maybe lay out your thoughts before you hit "reply". This isn't texting messaging, "you know that right?".... maybe let it go bud, bug someone else.

Take care.
Well he sure as fuck won’t be in the ufc LOL maybe bellator or one ufc is top tier man they don’t just let anyone in

As for jake paul, hes an idiot but hes no joke, hes actually a trained boxer. Obviously hes not pro or nothing but hes gonna stop a few guys before people realize he is decent.
ya jake Paul definatley a good athelete and has tons of money to afford the best full time training and nutrition and tons of awesome sparring partners he could smash a lot of ppl but not real high level pros

He is a pro what do y mean? If u get paid to fight that’s professional ya he’s not fighting. The best guys but he’s a professional they wouldn’t even sanction Ben askren to fight as an amateur that was professional bout..........for some reason his fight with Floyd is an exhibition tho I dunno why but so was Floyd vs that Japanese kick-boxer

I’m sorry he is fighting the best he’s fighting Floyd. But that one is an exhibition. The other 2 fights were pro u don’t get paid for amateur

Jake Paul stopped Ben askren pretty easy but askren isn’t a boxer for 1 and he has zero to gain from it except money which he still got win or lose and he’s retired from mma as well his heart just wasn’t there he lost before it happened.........put jake Paul against some one that can strike and still has that fire burning like Nate Diaz I assure you he will get smashed and you’ll see he’s not on that level but ya he could crush a few cans 2 fights is nothing as well he has fuck all in the way of experience if he fights someone good ull see how beginner he really is

The thing about fighting to is if your not 2 feet in it’s gonna show and your gonna get dummied like Ben askren he was there but he wasn’t there no passion left he didn’t give a fuck

Jake Paul stopped Ben askren pretty easy but askren isn’t a boxer for 1 and he has zero to gain from it except money which he still got win or lose and he’s retired from mma as well his heart just wasn’t there he lost before it happened.........put jake Paul against some one that can strike and still has that fire burning like Nate Diaz I assure you he will get smashed and you’ll see he’s not on that level but ya he could crush a few cans 2 fights is nothing as well he has fuck all in the way of experience if he fights someone good ull see how beginner he really is
Haha that's awesome. I never even knew they actually fought yet. But i figured askren would get fucked up..lol

Totally agree with the diaz comment. Im just saying hes not just a youtuber that has never fought . Hes actually put in some work

I still want jake paul to accept danas challenge to fight Amanda nunes... haha. Jake played it off well, but he definitely doesn't wanna get dummied by a woman..haha

Haha that's awesome. I never even knew they actually fought yet. But i figured askren would get fucked up..lol

Totally agree with the diaz comment. Im just saying hes not just a youtuber that has never fought . Hes actually put in some work
Ya he definatley has I agree

I still want jake paul to accept danas challenge to fight Amanda nunes... haha. Jake played it off well, but he definitely doesn't wanna get dummied by a woman..haha
LOL that would never get sanctioned ya she’s a high level woman and is very masculine but he’s a man she’s a woman he would absolutley demolish her that’s dumb hahaha

Bro u could train for a very short time and beat the fuckin shit out of a woman world champion there’s no level playing field there I don’t know a lot but I’ve been doing this shit a long time saying women are gonna beat up men in combat sports is absolutley fuckin retarded