Julio Chavez IMO this cat had heart
Beat 50 world champions
Defended his belts more then any other boxer this guy was a class act

Attachments

• 8F836E21-7EA7-4A4F-B60F-28815CF25CEF.jpg
    8F836E21-7EA7-4A4F-B60F-28815CF25CEF.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 3
George Chuvalo

is a Canadian former professional boxer who was a five-time Canadian heavyweight champion and two-time world heavyweight title challenger. Chuvalo is known for having never been knocked down in his 93 bout professional career including fights against Muhammad Ali, Floyd Patterson, Joe Frazier, and George Foreman.

Probably one of the toughest
George Chuvalo

is a Canadian former professional boxer who was a five-time Canadian heavyweight champion and two-time world heavyweight title challenger. Chuvalo is known for having never been knocked down in his 93 bout professional career including fights against Muhammad Ali, Floyd Patterson, Joe Frazier, and George Foreman.
George Chuvalo

Julio Chavez IMO this cat had heart
Beat 50 world champions
Defended his belts more then any other boxer this guy was a class act

How do you define "best pound for pound". That makes the whole convo tricky for me. It's already tricky enough seeing as it comes down to opinion. I mean you could put together an arguement for everyone listed already and several more depending on the definition.

How do you define "best pound for pound". That makes the whole convo tricky for me. It's already tricky enough seeing as it comes down to opinion. I mean you could put together an arguement for everyone listed already and several more depending on the definition.
It’s nearly impossible to compare guys from different weight classes and different eras. But still fun to jaw about.

TEX COBB for the win.

It’s nearly impossible to compare guys from different weight classes and different eras. But still fun to jaw about.

TEX COBB for the win.
Absolutely fun for sure, I wasn't intending to be a killjoy. I do enjoy the "most heart" discussion too. That one might put Cobb into the game.

sugar ray leonard, Roberto duran, marvelous marvin haglar, that guy from Detroit cant remember his name what an era for boxing best since the ali , forman Norton, spinx, chuvalo frazer era

I live across from detroit thats the biggest name around here. Hes older boxed from the 1930s-50's? Theres like 75 things named after him over there