Who’s the best pound per pound boxer of all time

Bro u could train for a very short time and beat the fuckin shit out of a woman world champion there’s no level playing field there I don’t know a lot but I’ve been doing this shit a long time saying women are gonna beat up men in combat sports is absolutley fuckin retarded
Yes i understand that, females just dont have the same bone structure. Still. No way in hell id step in any ring with a trained female boxer...lol. or nunes ..haha
I guess we will see. Pretty soon any man should be able to claim transgender and go pick the female gold medal you want..haha

Yes i understand that, females just dont have the same bone structure. Still. No way in hell id step in any ring with a trained female boxer...lol. or nunes ..haha
I guess we will see. Pretty soon any man should be able to claim transgender and go pick the female gold medal you want..haha
LOL seriously hahah this is just how it is tho anyone who thinks different Is in Lala land women can’t beat up men it’s just dumb like it’s sooooo fuckin unfair.........I was watching a joe Rogan podcast on the trans mma fighter and the women that went up against it had no idea they were fighting a former man that is so fuct up. If women wanna do that consensually have at it who am I to say anything but not knowing is fuct

Google floyd vs undefeated Japanese kick boxer in Japan was also an exhibition but that Japanese is such a legit kick boxer and Floyd basically played with him like a toy than put him away when he got bored
That was a brutal finish for sure. Floyd is arguably top 5 all time boxers in history. His ability to adapt in ring and change plans half way through a fight puts him super high in fight iq.

floyd is a piece of shit human outside ring imo, but in the ring he is one of the greatest boxers in history. He will make easy work ( if he wants too ? ) of any non top ranked pro boxer.

now I gotta go watch that finish again. Lol

You guys gotta start sharing links to these videos mentioned all the time. It’s hard work for some of us lazy asses to try to find it 🤪

Wow... 5 pages and only one mention of Ali.

Jeez... what that man did for the sport of boxing....

You see his tactics in the ring and showmanship out of it copied in every way to this day.

The BEST? Man the answer is unique as they're are boxers and eras. But I don't know any who were more influential or important to the sport than him.

Wow... 5 pages and only one mention of Ali.

Jeez... what that man did for the sport of boxing....

You see his tactics in the ring and showmanship out of it copied in every way to this day.

The BEST? Man the answer is unique as they're are boxers and eras. But I don't know any who were more influential or important to the sport than him.
Agreed

Its like fishing with dynamite. Not a whole lot of nice girls if thats youre thing lol i can meet someone new and mention names find out we have been with the same girls, happens all the time. I went to wings philly game4 finals 97. Im an avs fan tho im not welcome there. You kinda look like me. Babyface, 32 and i look 22
I mean no disrespect to ladies at all here BYW. Just saying that many ladies are worse than men when around shirtless folks of opposite sex.
BTW @windsorguy I'm 48 in the pic and 50 now....You always know who your mom is, but never know whom your dad may be....lol

That was a brutal finish for sure. Floyd is arguably top 5 all time boxers in history. His ability to adapt in ring and change plans half way through a fight puts him super high in fight iq.

floyd is a piece of shit human outside ring imo, but in the ring he is one of the greatest boxers in history. He will make easy work ( if he wants too ? ) of any non top ranked pro boxer.

now I gotta go watch that finish again. Lol
That Japanese kid is a really good
Kick boxer like actually a stud........Floyd played with him so badly he made him cry from embarrassment........jake Paul or whatever is not even a fuckin sparring session for Floyd haha there’s no way in hell I’d pay for that shit but I’ll YouTube it after for a laugh

Edwin Valero and Salvador Sanchez were 2 fighters whose careers were cut short at a young age.

Valero was undefeated with 27 wins and 27 KOs, winning world titles in 2 weight classes - died while still the world champ at 28.

Sanchez was 44 wins, 1 loss, and already had made 9 defenses on his world title when he died so young at the age of 23.

And of course Dick Tiger, Henry Armstrong, Willie Pep, Emile Griffith, Roberto Duran, Pernell Whitaker ... and I have to put in Tommy Hearns for sentimental reasons