Where do you guys and gals get your supps at?

CoolBreeze

Trusted Member
Where do you order supps from ? I’m going to put an order in at bodybuilding . Com for some casein, opti men, coq10 and fish oils. Seems quite decently priced.

I am repeating myself but I would prefer to support my local supplement stores but they are three times the price of Vitacost. Like @Cheapshot I also go directly to Life Extensions. I tried Vitamart which was about half the cost of local. I would pay more but not twice as much more or three times as much to support local companies.
Vitacost is US based and their is a dollar conversion but for many supplements there is no comparison. Some are almost half any good supplement online Canadian store.
For example local - 30 200 mg Sam-e is approx $30-$40. 30 400 mg Sam-e is approx $15 at Vitacost.

I order a lot from Canadian protein, amazon and we also get from the store my gf is sponsored by mysupplements.ca if anyone is interested you can use promo code Zara10 to save a buck or two there.
I used to order a lot from Canadian protein but they’re re sealable bags are a pain in the ass

i like scavenging the clearance sections on a few sites
fitshop.ca
supplementsource.ca
svncanada

but now that im in thailand, im paying retail for supplements :(
i remember getting some crazy deals like $5 for preworkout (not the cheap ones either, c4 ultimate)

-Amazon
-Iherb.ca(tons of stuff here at a great price, love the life extension products)
-Canadian protein for protein powder, cant beat the price.

amazon.. If you hook up the subscribe and save you get 5% off, 15% if you have 5 items in the subscription. if you look at quantities of the stuff you're taking you can usually peg the math so shit shows up as you're running out.

I'd rather support local, but the price can be drastically different, and I always run out of something for a week or so.

Where do you order supps from ? I’m going to put an order in at bodybuilding . Com for some casein, opti men, coq10 and fish oils. Seems quite decently priced.
Protein powder
Bcaa
Pre workout
All garbage
Buy steak instead

Fish oils
Q10
Costco

Protein powder
Bcaa
Pre workout
All garbage
Buy steak instead

Fish oils
Q10
Costco

-I think there are some great protein powders out there, I use em but not daily. Maybe a couple of times a week...
-I'll give ya BCAA, I don't see much merit in it. I recently started using pre-workout, I work out at 5 am so I need something. was using 2 shot of expresso but its been tough on my gut the last little while. really just for the boost, nothing else. Its OK but way too fucking sweet.