Where do you guys and gals get your supps at?

-I think there are some great protein powders out there, I use em but not daily. Maybe a couple of times a week...
-I'll give ya BCAA, I don't see much merit in it. I recently started using pre-workout, I work out at 5 am so I need something. was using 2 shot of expresso but its been tough on my gut the last little while. really just for the boost, nothing else. Its OK but way too fucking sweet.
Effective proteins possibly

Good?
That’s debatable
I fail to see anything good about something so highly processed

Effective proteins possibly

Good?
That’s debatable
I fail to see anything good about something so highly processed
Great point … you can’t really trust anything these days … but growing up was the same way we can trust some

I use creatine and glutamine and protein powder as Supps besides vitamin J of course and vitamins and minerals.

I was a sponsored athlete for 9 years and i tried everything, and i mean everything under the sun.

I would get huge boxes every month about 800 bucks worth. I had cupboards full of the stuff. I mean bough extra lockers and i was choc full at all times and gave a lot away.
You know what, i look better and feel much better and stick to natural path minerals and homestyle foods and don't use preworkout stuff postworkout stuff.
Not claiming to be a hero, but most of the shit has very minimal positive results and many negative consequences over time.

BUT when you are eating great, immunity is strong, you are healthy and taking Vitamin J. Popeyes etc Supps do not do a whole lot.

Give me fish oils serrapeptase for inflammation a natural supplement ,magnesium, potassium, vitamin D, C and B's. Creatine and glutamine, garlic and probiotics and a source of all colored veggies and fruits at times, with red meats and chicken and fish. I am golden.

So short answer is my local natural health store....And some board sponsors here are all i need and want and i am much healthier for it.
No aspartame or synthetic sweeteners at all in any of my protein powders and drinks etc.

Just my 2 ccs.

Last edited:
Popeyes, Amazon, supplementsource.ca

Also when I was hurting for money I would get Allmax protein from Metro. If you wait for sales you can get a 2lb tub for 19.99.

I just did a bit of a re supply at Popeyes today.

TC Nutrition Batch 27
Now Dextrose
Allmax Meal Prep 5.6lbs
TC Nutrition EAAs