What's your blood pressure today?

Week 13 .
500 test.
400 tren.
300 deca.
Pressure is 138..78 kinda normal with all that gear and being 51 years old.
You guys amaze me with these numbers, do you do a lot of cardio or take bp meds? I can't push my test up to 500 without being in the 150 over 90 range lol

133/80 hr 89

I'm usually about 10 points lower on the first number though but this was right after a weight workout the other day. Maybe that put it up a tad. I'll take more readings in upcoming days and see what a recent average is.

Gotta test my hemotacrit and hemoglobin again soon as well. Just to check in on it. See where it is.
Do you an at home meter for hematocrit and hemoglobin?

Currently at 204 lbs, cruising along at 250 test, 175 primo and will probably stay like this for the next while. Trying to see what I can manage with a lean, clean bulk for the start of the spring and summer, then a cut before fall. I'm pretty lean, fully visible abs etc, so I'd like to keep that and the AAS minimal and see what just (well, mostly diet, 250 test is not exactly TRT ;)) can do without adding anything else.

PXL_20240310_091148423.jpg

Do you an at home meter for hematocrit and hemoglobin?
Frig, sorry Bigbear, I honestly didn't get a notification that you replied to me directly.

In any case, I do yeah. Got it couple years ago off eBay. Cost me maybe 150 total but wanted to have something to check that at my leisure.

Frig, sorry Bigbear, I honestly didn't get a notification that you replied to me directly.

In any case, I do yeah. Got it couple years ago off eBay. Cost me maybe 150 total but wanted to have something to check that at my leisure.
No worries buddy. Yea I want to get one too it would come in handy

132/82 65 years old not my pulse! 750 test/600 NPP/300 Masteron P 5IU HGH + .5 Caber 2 x a week. I'll do BW at 6 weeks

Off cycle it is much better. I am 3 weeks in to the cycle. I might lower the amounts. Some side affect's: Intermittent night sweats and ED.