What's your blood pressure today?

So this makes no sense to me. Took multiple readings and all about the same. Ate shit food all weekend. Not much exercise and I go from mid 130s to this?? Only thing I’m doing different is I started GH again. So strange I’ve been on big big cycles and until 7-8 months ago never had BP problems. Do I need to be abusing my body to be healthy ???
146AD806-5C87-4057-8024-02D004F54005.jpeg

So this makes no sense to me. Took multiple readings and all about the same. Ate shit food all weekend. Not much exercise and I go from mid 130s to this?? Only thing I’m doing different is I started GH again. So strange I’ve been on big big cycles and until 7-8 months ago never had BP problems. Do I need to be abusing my body to be healthy ???
View attachment 6017
LMAO - GH increased my BP by 10 points for a while until I level out but it most definitely lowers my RHR if I take over 2 IU. The body is weird beast.

You are where I am most of the time.
I’ve survived. You running gear again? Always increases my heart rate if im on more than trt. Even 200 mg

Yes I have recently started
200mg cyp/wk
300mg NPP/wk
200mg mast/ wk

4iu GH Split am/pm

I’m happy that my BP isn’t in the emergency range anymore. That being said I’m on BP meds and taking every supplement under the sun to help lower it. I’m doing more cardio now. I’d like to get up to 2hrs a day of walking. It would be nice to start dropping the dose of BP med and eventually get off of it.

Yes I have recently started
200mg cyp/wk
300mg NPP/wk
200mg mast/ wk

4iu GH Split am/pm

I’m happy that my BP isn’t in the emergency range anymore. That being said I’m on BP meds and taking every supplement under the sun to help lower it. I’m doing more cardio now. I’d like to get up to 2hrs a day of walking. It would be nice to start dropping the dose of BP med and eventually get off of it.
Gh was brutal to my bp. When I was on 3 iu, it was 139/89 (sometimes over 140) resting rate of 80 ish, gh increased the second number a lot for some reason?

Mast increases my resting heart rate.
I’m not on any meds and not doing anything out of the ordinary.
Btw, what supplements are you using to drop bp? Just curious, I know nothing about that.

That’s still a decent cycle, lol.
I’m on cycle right now
187.5 mg of test a werk
187.5 mg if primo a week.

I’m going wild, lol.

Gh was brutal to my bp. When I was on 3 iu, it was 139/89 (sometimes over 140) resting rate of 80 ish, gh increased the second number a lot for some reason?

Mast increases my resting heart rate.
I’m not on any meds and not doing anything out of the ordinary.
Btw, what supplements are you using to drop bp? Just curious, I know nothing about that.

That’s still a decent cycle, lol.
I’m on cycle right now
187.5 mg of test a werk
187.5 mg if primo a week.

I’m going wild, lol.

I guess it’s a decent cycle. Hard for me to wrap my head around using low doses like that, but I am much more health conscious than I used to be.

As far as supps, not all of these are for BP some are heart health

coq10
Garlic
Hawthorne berry
Beer root
Grape seed extract
K2
Astragalus
L carnatine

probably missing something but I’m not at home

View attachment 6069
Resting heart rate is high for some reason, no coffee yet, very happy though considering 6 months ago my BP was over 200
If you BP was over 200, did you use medication to get it down first before hitting the herbal remedies?
I know a guy (as do you)who was in the same situation and uses the heavy BP meds when on a big cycle but uses similar herbs when just cruising.
Most people haven't heard about Nigella Sativa/black seed oil but it is called the miracle herb. There are many double blind studies showing a 10 point drop in BP and is excellent for inflammation as well. If you haven't I would add it. I posted a few articles on CJM and may have here too.
On another forum I have a bunch of guys trying it out and it is helping. Its good for pain too - its my NSAID.

I just use ubiquinol or co-enzyme q10 and black seed oil now, no fish oil. I just added in some anavar (week two) so I expected a small spike but nothing yet. I have the odd blip 130-135 systolic but my resting HR is always low 50's and I do fuck all for cardio other than hit the heavy bag and walk my dogs. Wife does most of the walking now that I have a 24/7 bodyguard for her with my Bouvier. I don't have to go and I prefer short walks after meals vs. a 45 minute speed walk she likes.
It usually goes back under 120 the following day.

I guess it’s a decent cycle. Hard for me to wrap my head around using low doses like that, but I am much more health conscious than I used to be.

As far as supps, not all of these are for BP some are heart health

coq10
Garlic
Hawthorne berry
Beer root
Grape seed extract
K2
Astragalus
L carnatine

probably missing something but I’m not at home
I could take an educated guess who suggested many of those. I have several herbal books at home that have large sections dedicated to BP. If you want me to take a pic and post it for of the pages, happy to. Regardless you are making excellent progress.

I could take an educated guess who suggested many of those. I have several herbal books at home that have large sections dedicated to BP. If you want me to take a pic and post it for of the pages, happy to. Regardless you are making excellent progress.
Yes take a pic pls.