What did you eat today

back from Thailand and on the path to a recomp...

1) 50 grams blueberries, 60 grams raw Steel cut oats cooked, 50 grams protein powder
2) 2 large eggs, 1/2 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms, 20 grams spinach, 2 cloves garlic, 2 Tbl Franks Buffalo, 1 tsp Extra-virgin olive oil
3) 3 cups Salad, 165 gram boneless/skinless chicken breast roasted in seasoning, 2 slices Big 16 sprout bred
4) 150 grams 2% fat Greek yogurt, 50 grams Blueberries, cinnamon
5) 1 cup Jasmine rice, 150 grams browned 15% fat lean ground beef, 1 cup broccoli
Gotta work off that resort food lol

Meal 1: 11/2 cup of greek yogurt, 3 tablespoons of walnuts, 1/2 cup blueberries, and 15 grams of vega sport protein.
Meal 2: 1/2 cup cream of rice, 15 grams vega sport protein, and 1 banana.
meal 3: 10 ounce leam steak, 1 potato, 2 cups asparagus.
meal 4: 1 cup cotttage cheese and 1 tablespoon of EVOO
meal 5: 8 oz roast beef on 2 rice cakes, 1/2 raw broccoli
meal 6: 1 cup greek yogurt, 15 grams vega sport protein, 4 tablespoons of almonds

Approx 2950 cals / 193 grams carbs /115 g fat / 271 grams protein

meal 1 - 3 whole eggs, 200g whites, 100g mushrooms, 120g (dry) COR, 200g straweberries

meal 2,3,4 - 168g chicken breast, 350g jasmine rice, 100g veg, 5g EVOO

meal 5 - 168g wild sockeye, 350g jasmine rice, 100g veg

meal 6 - 168g chicken breast, 350g jasmine rice, 30g mixed nuts

-2 bowls of shreddies and a banana
-Pastry
-Steak w/grilled onions and red peppers, 1.5 potato's and a grilled large carrot
-gainer shake with an extra scoop of protein, MCT oil, creatine and collagen
-yogurt with 1/2 cup of walnuts, handful of grapes, an apple, a banana and a handful of cherries all mixed together
-3chicken fingers and a glass of milk

I'm sitting on my ass doing nothin today so I'm trying to go a bit lighter on the calories

Usually you could add half a cup of peanut butter and an extra protein shake. The shreddies is sometimes replaces with 1/2 box of KD with beef.
Seeing your guys meals and seeing that they are 3200 calories, I'm starting to think I have to measure more then my walnuts and peanut butter cause I figured I was at about ,3200

Last edited:
-2 bowls of shreddies and a banana
-Pastry
-Steak w/grilled onions and red peppers, 1.5 potato's and a grilled large carrot
-gainer shake with an extra scoop of protein, MCT oil, creatine and collagen
-yogurt with 1/2 cup of walnuts, handful of grapes, an apple, a banana and a handful of cherries all mixed together
-3chicken fingers and a glass of milk
🥛
And that was just for breakfast! 😆

Here was yesterday at the lake. typical day, except dinner.

M1 - 85g oats, 85g banana, 70g blueberries, 100g ground turkey (cooked) in bone broth, green tea
M2 - 120g chicken breast (cooked), 120g rice, handful of spinach
M3 - 150g chicken thigh, 170g rice, handful of spinach, bone broth (made chicken fried rice)
M4 - protein bar (out on the boat)
M5 - rack of back ribs on the smoker ??g, 150g roasted potatos, 1 corn on the cob
m6 - 1/4 cup air popped popcorn (watching Night Agent) and smoothie (2 cups silk, 2tbs PB, 40g vegan protein powder, 1/4 cup oats, 1 cup frozen strawberried and blueberries.

total cals - no idea and don't care due to the awesome ribs. my maintenance is 3200-3400cal to maintain my 190lbs so today was likely north of that.

PS....all 3 days at the lake were very similar except dinner - Friday was a bison burger (ok two burgers), Saturday was a ribeye. My philosophy is clean Monday - Friday and then eat what i want on the weekends. Very rarely will i eat junk...mostly just fatty higher cal meals for dinner. For most meals throughout the day i ask my self - "what would @Sorbate eat?" then eat the opposite. And yes i weigh most everything...even at the lake.

Meal 1 - two cups greek yogurt, 1 scoop of vega sport protein for flavour, 3 tablespoons of walnuts, and half a cup of blueberries. Small glass of OJ, 3 cups of coffee with a little cream. 1 glass of water.

Meal 2 - 1/2 cup cream of rice, 1 scoop of vega protein. two glasses of water.

weights

Meal 3 - 10 oz top sirloin steak, 2 raw carrots, 1/2 cup white rice. 2 glasses of water.

Meal 4 - 4 whole eggs, 1 ounce of cheddar cheese, 1 slice of gluten free bread. 2 glasses of water.

Meal 5 - slice of gluten free bread, little mayo, and 100 grams turkey, glass of water.

2,784 cals - 281 grams protein / 208 grams carbs / 94 grams fat
prefer not to use protein powder but it adds to the taste and if the ingredients are correct, it is a good protein albeit F'n expensive. I tried Diesel whey but couldn't stop the gas and it was embarrassing trying to work out. Push for that last OHP and rip a loud one everyone can hear and then run. Not trying to be funny, it was bad.

Meal 1 - two cups greek yogurt, 1 scoop of vega sport protein for flavour, 3 tablespoons of walnuts, and half a cup of blueberries. Small glass of OJ, 3 cups of coffee with a little cream. 1 glass of water.

Meal 2 - 1/2 cup cream of rice, 1 scoop of vega protein. two glasses of water.

weights

Meal 3 - 10 oz top sirloin steak, 2 raw carrots, 1/2 cup white rice. 2 glasses of water.

Meal 4 - 4 whole eggs, 1 ounce of cheddar cheese, 1 slice of gluten free bread. 2 glasses of water.

Meal 5 - slice of gluten free bread, little mayo, and 100 grams turkey, glass of water.

2,784 cals - 281 grams protein / 208 grams carbs / 94 grams fat
prefer not to use protein powder but it adds to the taste and if the ingredients are correct, it is a good protein albeit F'n expensive. I tried Diesel whey but couldn't stop the gas and it was embarrassing trying to work out. Push for that last OHP and rip a loud one everyone can hear and then run. Not trying to be funny, it was bad.
Was the desiel whey the isolate or concentrate option?

Was the desiel whey the isolate or concentrate option?
whey isolate - I am 99% sure. It was cheaper and the first bottle didn't bother me but afterwards it was brutal. I much prefer to get protein from food and not use any protein powder but lately with work/life, I find it helps hit calories and protein.

Today meals are planned:

1. 3 cups of coffee with a little cream, 2 glasses of water with a tablespoon of EVOO in each, 6 whole eggs, 2 pieces of gluten free bread, and a little clementine.

2. 1/2 cup cream of rice / 1 scoop of vega sport protein, 1 coffee with a little cream.

weights

3. 8 oz top sirloin, 1 cup white rice, 1 cup raw broccoli dipped in mix of 2 tablespoons of EVOO, and 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinaigrette and a little garlic powder. 2 glasses of H2O

4. 1 cup greek yogurt, 3 tablespoons of walnuts, 1/2 cup mixed berries, 1/2 scoop of vega sport protein. 1 glass of H2)

5. 150 grams slices turkey on 2 rice cakes 1 glass of H20

2776 cals / carbs 235 / fat 119 grams / 200 grams protein

meal 1 - 3 whole eggs, 200g whites, 100g mushrooms, 120g (dry) COR, 200g straweberries

meal 2,3,4 - 168g chicken breast, 350g jasmine rice, 100g veg, 5g EVOO

meal 5 - 168g wild sockeye, 350g jasmine rice, 100g veg

meal 6 - 168g chicken breast, 350g jasmine rice, 30g mixed nuts
how many calories do you estimate??

Day off - no exercise

Meal 1: glass of water with 2 tablespoons of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with a little cream, 11/2 cups 5% greek yogurt, 1 scoop Vega Sport protein, 1/2 cup blueberries and 3 tablespoons of walnuts.

Meal 2: 6 whole free range chicken eggs, 2 slices gluten free bread (allergy) and 1 banana

Meal 3: 8 oz top sirloin steak, 1 potato, 1 cup steamed broccoli

Meal 4: Snack - 1 scoop of Vega Sport protein, 1 banana, and 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 5: 6 slices of turkey wrapped over 2 ounces of old cheddar, 2 raw carrots

2850 cals / 197 grams carbs / 135 grams fat / 250 grams protein

Day off - no exercise

Meal 1: glass of water with 2 tablespoons of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with a little cream, 11/2 cups 5% greek yogurt, 1 scoop Vega Sport protein, 1/2 cup blueberries and 3 tablespoons of walnuts.

Meal 2: 6 whole free range chicken eggs, 2 slices gluten free bread (allergy) and 1 banana

Meal 3: 8 oz top sirloin steak, 1 potato, 1 cup steamed broccoli

Meal 4: Snack - 1 scoop of Vega Sport protein, 1 banana, and 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 5: 6 slices of turkey wrapped over 2 ounces of old cheddar, 2 raw carrots

2850 cals / 197 grams carbs / 135 grams fat / 250 grams protein
One of the most consistent guy's ive ever "met".

Glad you're still @ it old buddy! Havent been round the forums in a while

One of the most consistent guy's ive ever "met".

Glad you're still @ it old buddy! Havent been round the forums in a while
Good to see you back. I try to combine a reasonably healthy diet with a diet to fuel lifting. I hit my peak years ago and if I ate to bulk, I would get heavier than I want. That isn't bragging - I just don't want to be any heavier and would rather be leaner. I don't want to be over 225. 2600-2800 cals with the right macros keeps me around this weight. If there was a reason for being heavier and putting more stress on my body I would consider it but I don't see reason other than 'just because'.
My only complaint is the gas after meal 1 which I assume is because it is too much protein at once. If I don't put the Vega protein on it for flavour, I am fine but when I do - rather unpleasant. Either by themselves are fine.

I’ve been eating an ungodly amount of “greek nogs”, at least 3 a day.

Big ass cup with carton of pasteurized egg whites, greek yogurt, and egg nog. Stir and slurp it down.

Keep total cals down but satiates quite well.

Day off:

Meal 1: 2 cups greek yogurt, 1/2 cup berries, 3 tablespoons of walnuts, glass of water with ACV, and 3 coffee with a little cream.

Meal 2: 8 ounce top sirloin, 1 potato, and a large raw carrot.

Meal 3: 11/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVO

Meal 4: pepper/hamburger tacos - 6 (favourite sort of cheat meal)

Meal 5: couple crackers with sliced turkey on them. Believe they are Breton crackers.

3,132 cals / 203 carbs / 153 grams fat / 265 grams protein

I'm eating 4 eggs right now.

I havn't been eating a whole lot lately, just making sure I get in 100 grams of protien a day min.
Only been doing cardio, just can't seem to focus enough to train.

I am losing fat every week and I don't believe I'm losing much if any muscle.