What’s your career!

I don’t think than matters. Either they have a decent work ethic or they don’t.
The ones don’t lift don’t spend an hour in the bathroom. Always been that way for over 20 years.
I don’t keep anyone without a good work ethic, but when they overeat shit, trying to gain weight, then poop lots.

The ones don’t lift don’t spend an hour in the bathroom. Always been that way for over 20 years.
I don’t keep anyone without a good work ethic, but when they overeat shit, trying to gain weight, then poop lots.
Which is so stupid because anyone one day out of university in any kind of digestion/food specialty will tell you that if you're shitting that much, your diet is fucked and you're just wasting food or you're eating the wrong stuff

Last edited:
Which is so stupid because anyone one day out of university in any kind of digestion/food specialty will tell you that if you're shitting that much, your diet is fucked and you're just wasting food or you're eating the wrong stuff
Yeah but they are young and learning. Buying the heap powder that makes them spastically shit all the time, lol.
We are retail, I can’t be looking for my counter staff all the time, or fighting to get into the washroom because the sit on their phones fir 15/20 minutes.
So truthfully I avoid bodybuilders. Only I’m allowed to eat 4 times at work, lol.

Yeah but they are young and learning. Buying the heap powder that makes them spastically shit all the time, lol.
We are retail, I can’t be looking for my counter staff all the time, or fighting to get into the washroom because the sit on their phones fir 15/20 minutes.
So truthfully I avoid bodybuilders. Only I’m allowed to eat 4 times at work, lol.
Okay so late breakfast, brunch, lunch and linner?

I work in a very niche branch of law enforcement. It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it. 😏

View attachment 11153
Sorry miss. I'm ahhhh gonna have to ask you to open that shirt and you there in the passenger side. Off with that t-shirt, I need to do an inspection. No no...there will be none of that, get your hands out of my pants. I know it's...rudes...but...I need....to...see....boobs!

Sorry miss. I'm ahhhh gonna have to ask you to open that shirt and you there in the passenger side. Off with that t-shirt, I need to do an inspection. No no...there will be none of that, get your hands out of my pants. I know it's...rudes...but...I need....to...see....boobs!

Just part of the thin blue line that keeps society from descending into chaos. 😎

Just part of the thin blue line that keeps society from descending into chaos. 😎
They don't realize it but it's really for the best. Breasts can be dangerous when deployed incorrectly! But with sacrifice from a few, the many can benefit. A few good men can keep the world from decending into chaos due to the bra enclosed beauties!(well okay, some not to beautiful...nipples the size of a large cup of coke from McDonald's (yeeeaaarrgghh blehgahoopala)))*shaking*)

Would you recommend a Tundra or Tacoma?

I am a CNC Operator, although currently running the steel plate department at my company.
Tundra hands down but wait til the new model comes out later this year. 10 speed tranny, 3.5L twin turbo, 450hrp 500ft lb torque. Plus it’s a whole new redesign

I'm an Entrepreneur / Developer. I spend *too much* time sitting on my ass so weight lifting + cycling (Not the compound kind of cycling 😂) is what keeps me active and moving. Actually looking to get into jiuJitsu again once gyms open (y)

Tundra hands down but wait til the new model comes out later this year. 10 speed tranny, 3.5L twin turbo, 450hrp 500ft lb torque. Plus it’s a whole new redesign

Sorry I didn't mean between the two, I just meant in general vs other trucks like Ram, Silverado/Sierra, Ford, or Titans.

Sorry I didn't mean between the two, I just meant in general vs other trucks like Ram, Silverado/Sierra, Ford, or Titans.
I had a tundra and a f150. I loved the interface of the Ford and the fuel economy but it’s looking to be that the new tundra coming out is going to be just as good if not better. Not sure about the interface yet. I would 100% go back to the tundra over the f150 tho

Elevating device mechanic Class "A" 26 years. Owner operator of a Installation maintenance and service company. 11 years. Semi retired working 2 to 3 days a month.
Co partner in a licensed numbered company pertaining to healthcare. Just started.