What’s your career!

I know this was a good thread on NM, so let’s continue it for all current and future brawners :) @Taureau can we sticky this to prevent repeats?

I’ll start I’m a red seal industrial electrician. Been in the game for 17 years right out of college. Work in the forestry industry. Love the sparky life, good money and always work in the field!
Cheers brothers

I’m a red seal industrial coater by trade for 21 years. Just finished working on contract for Seaspan and have been active in the trades for 21 years. My wife and I decided to now opening my own GC company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I play with my own meat and stuff my sausage for a living.
Everyone already know but I own a meat market/butcher shop. Been in this industry since I was 16 so 31 years.
I’m fucking bored so I pretend that I’m sometimes a plumber, electrician and hvac Guy.

I was a faller for 35 years and retired about 10 years ago. I was going bat shit crazy not doing anything and my kid wanted to start up a yard maintenance company so i funded the project. Already had the truck from my logging days so I went and bought a 10,000lb capacity dump trailer and all the other equipment that we needed. I told him I'll do it but I wanted nothing to do with running the business, I just wanted to put my day in and kick back and relax at the end of the day.

He agreed and ran the business for about 3 years and then decided he didn't want to do that :rolleyes: and moved on. I decided to keep the business, already had a decent client base and it keeps me active and outdoors.

I’m an Oilfield Consultant. It’s keeps me busy, pays well and is something I really enjoy.
Worked my way up from the bottom. Got my start on a rig floor sometime ago. Decided to see if I could cut it as a consultant nearly 10 years ago. It’s been good so far. I’ve worked throughout North America and the Middle East, been pretty fortunate and kept fairly steady through the last 2 recessions.
It’s not exactly the best job for a family man, but i have an amazing wife and 2 very understanding kids. We make it work.