Update On My Progress

Congratulation on losing weight is definitely good not to lose it too quickly or you will end up having too much of loose skin. It’s very important that you work out at same time when losing weight so you can replace it with the muscle, Omega-3 fatty acids help increase skin elasticity other things that can help as well collagen hydrolysate, massages, eating a lot of protein and drinking a lot of water this is all natural remedy without having cosmetic procedure done.

Wow man, that is fantastic! I'm sure you are very proud of your progress, in which you should be because it is phenomenal progress.
Are you doing it all on your own man or are you using a coach?

Wow man, that is fantastic! I'm sure you are very proud of your progress, in which you should be because it is phenomenal progress.
Are you doing it all on your own man or are you using a coach?

I’m doing it on my own. I’ve utilized a athletic therapist to help me get to the point where I can actually work out without too much pain that I have to take time off. I have arthritis in my knees. I put my body through hell by gaining all that weight. I spend literally half my time in the gym doing stretches so that I can actually lift decent weight. But it’s worth it.

I want to start running gear above my trt but I need to get to the point where I can trust that I’m not going to screw up a cycle by getting injured

I want to start running gear above my trt but I need to get to the point where I can trust that I’m not going to screw up a cycle by getting injured
Doing it all on your own makes this even better!

You're doing such a great job so far, my advice to you would be to stay the course that you're currently on.....I do knoew the feeling, going above TRT and doing a cycle is so very hard to resist but for now you should keep doing what you're doing.

You're going to do what you're going to do but you will quickly learn that doing a cycle will also open up new issues and obstacle that could hinder your progress rather than supplement it. Just the issue of elevated E2 alone could facilitate some new complex issues.

Holy shit, now that’s an achievement and then some! Great work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow brother!!! Good for you!!
I know keeping yourself motivated on this journey can't always be easy. (It never is for any of us)
You are doing incredible!! Be very proud of yourself and keep up that hard work!!
What a transformation!!

Great job.

Don’t run a cycle yet. Keep doing what you are doing. Lots of time later to build muscle.

You look as though you may have some good muscle already on your frame.
Thanks. Well.. 18 years ago when I was young i did a big cycle of Sus. I feel like when i combined TRT with lifting some of that muscle came back pretty quickly.

Congrats on the weight loss.

At some point try and find a doctor, with good reviews to fix the loose skins.