trump Election Loss Meme's

I think it’s all about control and that’s where communism comes in. The rich people want to control the rest of the society less money for people more money in their pocket like China and Russia!
Not too many poor communist leaders iirc.

Reactions: 3ml
No claims have been dismissed.Everything is going to get checked out from start to finish.

To date not one of the claims made by trump has been substantiated or proven. That's why they have been dismissed.

Tech? Do you really believe that the Dems are aligned with the tech giants? lol It was the Democrats who first put forward a report to enable them to address anti-trust, monopoly power, and sector dominance issues. Republicans want greater oversight and enforcement of anti-trust laws. They need to be broken apart, it's the only way to check their influence and dominance. Greater competition in the market benefits everyone. Well, everyone other than monopolies. Lol

Biden has already stated he would be in favour of breaking these companies apart.

You have got to be kidding me. If you cant see the clear collusion between tech and the DNC then i have to think you are too bias to have a reasonable conversation on this.

Reactions: Cog
You have got to be kidding me. If you cant see the clear collusion between tech and the DNC then i have to think you are too bias to have a reasonable conversation on this.
He refuses to view conservative news sources

Well Steve Hilton just reported that Biden is intending on overturning by executive order several recent Trump policy moves,which could include the Middle East.
Sudden thoughts of Mossad...

trump never attempted to break up these companies...criticizing them is not the same as tabling an initiative to take action...I can talk all I want about doing something, it's only when I do it that it matters. Trump talks, and that's most all he does.

This isn't a conversation about conspiracies between the DNC and tech companies. I'm stating verified fact. Trump gets censored from twitter because he's an idiot who makes baseless claims.

So now resilient1 thinks the Dems will go hard on Twitter,Facebook and Google.

trump never attempted to break up these companies...criticizing them is not the same as tabling an initiative to take action...I can talk all I want about doing something, it's only when I do it that it matters. Trump talks, and that's most all he does.

This isn't a conversation about conspiracies between the DNC and tech companies. I'm stating verified fact. Trump gets censored from twitter because he's an idiot who makes baseless claims.

No. Congress failed to deal with tech.
Question though, which states have so far certified electors?
From what i see it is only media declaring Biden president elect.
Nope. No media collusion there. Haha

No. Congress failed to deal with tech.
Question though, which states have so far certified electors?
From what i see it is only media declaring Biden president elect.
Nope. No media collusion there. Haha
Congress failed? But, where's the executive order from trump? There never was one.

The media can't definitively certify an election. I know 4 years ago was a long time, but the media announced Trump's win on Nov. 9. I suppose the media was colluding with the Reps then, right? lol

The president elect must be certified via the same process every single time.

Congress failed? But, where's the executive order from trump? There never was one.

The media can't definitively certify an election. I know 4 years ago was a long time, but the media announced Trump's win on Nov. 9. I suppose the media was colluding with the Reps then, right? lol

The president elect must be certified via the same process every single time.

So then there is no clear winner yet.
thanks for clearing that up

So then there is no clear winner yet.
thanks for clearing that up
It's the same as every election. Biden exceeded 270, no different than trump, no different than Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc etc. Every one of those were 'unofficially' acknowledged to be the next president-elect when they surpassed 270.

Lol ok sure
So replacing him with a senile, child sniffing communist is the answer.

I do not understand the liberal mind as hard as I try

when I say trump is a scum bag loser I am referring to him as man
I do not know enough about US politics to comment on his performance as leader of his country

I’m sure a landscaping company took the reservation

not to mention the security that follows him around may have caught the mistake

this is the stupidity of the world today...believe anything they see on social media
Ya ok

this is the stupidity of the world today...believe anything they see on social media
They did, you can verify with the news outlet of your liking

I know less about him as a man. Never met him. Don’t know anyone that has met him. I only know what I’ve seen on tv and in documentaries.
I guess it’s fair to say that my impression of him is partly a product of the medium I learned of him. I wonder if they wanted me to feel a certain way for him?

Reactions: Cog
Ya ok

trump's team claimed,
"the mistake did not result from his campaign booking the wrong venue, but from the president misunderstanding his aides when they first told him the press conference would be at the landscaping business, according to the New York Times."

Someone clearly messed up. The owners of the company are on record stating that they had no idea what was going on, and were trying to understand the commotion. Oh, they would have been happy to help facilitate the press conference had they been informed.

There is a four seasons in Philadelphia. I put my money on a mistake, then an attempt to make it look intentional, which made them look like idiots. lol

trump's team claimed,
"the mistake did not result from his campaign booking the wrong venue, but from the president misunderstanding his aides when they first told him the press conference would be at the landscaping business, according to the New York Times."

Someone clearly messed up. The owners of the company are on record stating that they had no idea what was going on, and were trying to understand the commotion. Oh, they would have been happy to help facilitate the press conference had they been informed.

There is a four seasons in Philadelphia. I put my money on a mistake, then an attempt to make it look intentional, which made them look like idiots. lol

Fuck whatever
I gotta quit arguing about this shit

I am not going to be the one to suffer from the stupidity of the left ruining the world.

It’s going real good for Canada with Trudeau in charge lmao!

I am financially free and in my early 40s
I do not have to work. I am no longer working and will not spend the winter in Canada. I am leaving in a few days for the entirety of the winter. I am in a good position in life.

I’m probably arguing with people who are in debt up to their eyeballs, have no idea about how the financial system works. Looking for freebies and always wanting the other guy to pay because of their laziness or inability to manage their money.

The only reason I do argue is I feel bad for the future generations and people who are not in my financial position but know that our liberal government is destroying the country.

You guys can have this shit. I will be my own economy, smashing pharma test, GH, and tanning all winter.