trump Election Loss Meme's

That's your decision, and as I stated previously if you're happier so be it. I do agree that this country isn't what it once was, but neither are many. The late 60's to the late 70's were the best era this country experienced, imo. My father bought his first house, which cost twice his annual salary at that time. Jobs were abundant, and wages enabled people to live a good life. If you had ambition and work ethic it took you far. I'll admit that I wish I had been born 30 year earlier. But, it is what it is.

Like anything, when the pendulum swings one way, it eventually swings back. I don't know what the next 10-20 years will be like, but I don't share these views of a country in ruin and a slide towards a terrible future. I do wish there were term limits for PMs.

All the best to you, and I mean that sincerely. Don't be shy to post some of those beach (read, thong) pics. ;-)

Definitely agree with you about those time periods. Back then a mother could raise the children and a man could work an 8 hour day and pay for a decent middle class life. Not so much today.

I also agree 100 percent about the pendulum. I actually use that analogy quite often. I feel it has to get alot worse before it gets better. (My interpretation of worse) So for now I just opt out.

I'd love to post some pics but having issues getting the file size small enough. I even have pics of the pharmacy delivering GH to my door in a cooler!!!! Unbelievable lol

Gave it up
Took a break from online for the most part of December after I moved to Mexico in November. I just generally dont give a shit about Canada or the politics there anymore. I wasn't happy so I changed what I could change.
Reminds me of this classic Bill Hicks bit.
It used to be CNN, now it's social media feeding the fear.

Reminds me of this classic Bill Hicks bit.
It used to be CNN, now it's social media feeding the fear.

Lol awesome clip

It's TRUE
Covid warriors going bananas
Climate change
Systemic racism
Economy
400 different genders

Just a way of dividing us into smaller and smaller radical groups. Then the elites can pull the strings even mord

Retirement sucks??

Not sure what opportunities I am missing

Also, I didnt say anything specific for a reason. I'm done with arguing over this shit. I'm living my dream. People in Canada are living a nightmare in my opinion.
I can go to the gym, go to the beach. I can buy growth hormone over the counter
I can eat fresh produce and seafood every day.
I swim in the ocean almost daily, go scuba diving, fishing. Having a bbq with friends tonight. If that sucks and you think I'm missing out on something you must t have an amazing life
you came at me about my retirement. i gave you my opinion. you dont need to personalize my generalizations.
you criticize my country i will defend it especially when it is without merit
ya, we all know what mexico is like. i does sound like a good idea right now

Please list some examples of these so called “greatest opportunities in history” LOL
Seriously though, lets hear it.
so now you want me to feed you financial advice? where to start? well we are in a stock market bubble, a tech bubble, housing bubble, student loan bubble student loan bubble and some other bubbles acerbated by global pandemic, escalating government and personal debt and civil unrest.
copypaste
Baron Rothschild "the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."
Warren Buffett : “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.”
august 2019 the treasury rate inverted
business insider: Since 1950, all nine major US recession have been preceded by an inversion of a key segment of the so-called yield curve. And though it can take up to 34 months for a recession to hit after the curve inverts, it's among the first signs an economy is shrinking.

right now im looking at calgary real estate. i hope i didnt miss the low but i dont think the real shitkicking has even started. i got a wish list of favorite stocks im hoping to get for "pennies on the dollar".
everything will be on sale and cash will be king.
but in reality, nobody can predict the future and anyone that says they know what will happen is an idiot that should be dismissed.

so now you want me to feed you financial advice? where to start? well we are in a stock market bubble, a tech bubble, housing bubble, student loan bubble student loan bubble and some other bubbles acerbated by global pandemic, escalating government and personal debt and civil unrest.
copypaste
Warren Buffett : “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.”
business insider: Since 1950, all nine major US recession have been preceded by an inversion of a key segment of the so-called yield curve. And though it can take up to 34 months for a recession to hit after the curve inverts, it's among the first signs an economy is shrinking.

right now im looking at calgary real estate. i hope i didnt miss the low but i dont think the real shitkicking has even started. i got a wish list of favorite stocks im hoping to get for "pennies on the dollar".
but in reality, nobody can predict the future and anyone that says they know what will happen is an idiot that should be dismissed.
I doubt you missed a low in Calgary real estate.
Bad days are on the horizon in my opinion.

You said I could miss out on opportunities but trust me I am still very involved in investing and looking for investments. I keep a key eye on everything.

Here is the strange part, normally cash should be king in a situation like this. As you mentioned everything is in a bubble right now it seems.
Stocks make zero sense, property values rising because interest rates have dropped ok...but the economy is being pummelled but up only seems to be the narrative. Doesnt really add up.

The only sense I can make out of this is people are trying to get out of cash and into some sort of asset class. This would make sense with all the money printing going on.

So what is the right play? Who knows! For me it is in this order cryptocurrency, foreign property, metals,cash, canadian energy stocks and if the housingmarket plummets in canada Canadian property.

copypaste

Cash as in Canadian dollars? No. That will not be king. CAD will be worthless. If our fiat currency will even be accepted in a couple years.
Assets will be king. Real estate, sure. If you can purchase it out right without a mortgage. I would hate to see people get caught up in mortgages because its cheap now, just to see interest rates skyrocket later making it unaffordable. Letting the banks take those properties too.
But sounds like these great economic opportunities you speak of are only bets on stocks and such and dropping huge amounts of money to acquire assets. That really isnt within reach of the average working class Canadian. Especially now after a year of strangulation by the government and banks. Not to mention the tax increases that are no doubt coming soon.
So, is that the end of your list? I was hoping these “great opportunities” would include basic stuff like good paying jobs, lower taxes and less regulation on small business. Guess not.
Guess for you big shot Wall Street tycoons, you will turn your millions to billions.
Send us a picture from your yacht. Haha

@zenmonky , are these the great economic opportunities you speak of?
Guess we should all rush out and start buying billions in bonds from the BOC. Lol

Cash as in Canadian dollars? No. That will not be king. CAD will be worthless. If our fiat currency will even be accepted in a couple years.
Assets will be king. Real estate, sure. If you can purchase it out right without a mortgage. I would hate to see people get caught up in mortgages because its cheap now, just to see interest rates skyrocket later making it unaffordable. Letting the banks take those properties too.
But sounds like these great economic opportunities you speak of are only bets on stocks and such and dropping huge amounts of money to acquire assets. That really isnt within reach of the average working class Canadian. Especially now after a year of strangulation by the government and banks. Not to mention the tax increases that are no doubt coming soon.
So, is that the end of your list? I was hoping these “great opportunities” would include basic stuff like good paying jobs, lower taxes and less regulation on small business. Guess not.
Guess for you big shot Wall Street tycoons, you will turn your millions to billions.
Send us a picture from your yacht. Haha
laugh at me. thats cool. im used to it, i get it alot. i got laughed at for experimenting with keto in 93, started talking about bitcoin when it was under a dollar and saying oil was going to eventually crash when it was pushing $150 a barrel. i was laughed at when i said it was time to cash out of fort mcmurray when the voyager project was canceled and shale oil became a real thing. the writing was on the wall yet people were still moving to fort mcmurray getting 800k mortgages. i saw it all before. the never ending parties, the frivolous toys, the unlimited job oppurtunities, the prayers for the last planned projects and the monthly suicides and my friends moving away. i was lucky my father had a steady plant job.
but you are right about the working man. hes the dairy cow until he runs dry then hes the beef cow. but its his own fault. distracted by bread and circuses when times are good, and looking for scapegoats when things swing the other way. i also think there will be amazing jobs for the children of today who can focus on math and science. too bad fathers push hockey on them instead.

i do love the ocean but im a city boy. id send you a picture of my executive condo with a modernist designer interior with a river valley and city skyline view but when the treasury rate inverted, i sold my properties and stocks. people laughed at me when i did that too.

@zenmonky , are these the great economic opportunities you speak of?
Guess we should all rush out and start buying billions in bonds from the BOC. Lol

dont know why youd attribute some random youtube video to me. stay away from all things chinese. chinese business are fraudulent. china has a shadow banking system that the government cant control. the chinese economy is a house of cards built on debt. the chinese govt has a history of defaulting. the democratic nations may be sending a please fuckoff card to china this year.

dont know why youd attribute some random youtube video to me. stay away from all things chinese. chinese business are fraudulent. china has a shadow banking system that the government cant control. the chinese economy is a house of cards built on debt. the chinese govt has a history of defaulting. the democratic nations may be sending a please fuckoff card to china this year.
Tagged you in the video because relates to exactly what you mentioned regarding buying stocks and bonds. You were right. Seems like great economic opportunities.