Trudeua's new proposed gun laws

You know those married couples who eventually got divorced and they say "I just couldn't do it anymore.. I didn't want the marriage to end, but I just couldn't do another argument anymore becuase I'm too tired to fight anymore"..

That's where I am now.. I just don't have the energy to explain to people who have no fucking clue what our gun laws our, what our gun crime rates actually are, how many gun crimes are actually commited by legal gun owner, where do the guns come from that are used in canadian gun crimes etc.. I can't do another one of those conversations.. I don't have the energy to explain and then argue with these sincerily stupid people.. Yes, you are a FUCKING MORON when you argue with someone and don't know what you are talking about. The second you know you don't know what your talking about, shut your fucking mouth and just listen, it will do you many favours in your life. That was a hard lesson for me, but I learned it...

Our dumbass prime minister has decided to ban the sale, purchase and import of all fire arms after the latest school shooting in the USA.. fucking brainless twat..

Does anyone know how many school shootings we have had in the histroy of Canada? Drumroll...... 4... FOUR.. 4 shootings.. And 2 of them were pre 1980 I believe.

Do you know how many handgun crimes are commited by a person who holds and legally owns that handgun? It's around 0.02% of all handgun crimes in Canada. That's not the exact %, but its close..

The vast majority of handgund used in crime within Canada come from--> Smuggled from the USA.. The rest (a tiny tiny percentage are stolen within Canada).

All this stupid fuck did was cause a panick buy of every single handgun left in Canada. I am trying to buy one more handgun before the ban hits and I can not find a 1911 for sale.. It was my last handgun I truly wanted.. I never bought one before becsuse my hands are a bit to big for them, but I wanted it anyways.

Within the same few weeks, truduea the stupid fuck has passed a bill that allows you to get off with a violent/sexual crime if you were severly intoxitcated..

How the fuck does any of this make sense.. And how the fuck is anyone with more then 3 brain cells still ok with this horrrible little child running our country and his side kick girl friend.
1911 that is a great fuckin gun right there good choice and good luck

we
Dude. Have you been to Edmonton lately? It’s going to hell.
Parks full of garbage and masks and all kinds of shit.
I do not care at all about race or culture or religion. I don’t believe anyone should put it out and force people to see it for religion.

I can’t stand this pride month bullshit. I get emails at work and pictures of gay pride celebrations forced into my email and communication boards at my work, but if I ask to be opted out of the gay lgbtqia shit, the bad guy. If I ask when is hetero week happening, I am the bad guy.
Sorry I digress . About Edmonton, I am absolutely a minority in town, at work big time and it’s frustrating getting the evil eyes when I am walking around downtown and the person has a black mask and black head gear and looking pissed off and in my country I am a sixth generation Canadian.
Yet I am treated like the outcast and btw my posts about folks challenging me in my log journal etc, not one was Caucasian and they can barely speak English, but I’m the bad guy for walking the streets where my wife and I pay over a quarter million per year in household taxes income tax not including property tax on several homes and goods taxes etc. And I have zero rights anymore. Wtf?

I am not racist, nor homophobic, but I have an issue watching the demise of my country.
If I left my country and moved to another(which I’m doing soon) I would embrace that culture and learn it and leave the shit I fled from back in native land and move to the freedom and culture I chose to move to.
Not turn the area I moved to back to what I came from.
Am I fucked for thinking this? Or is it as bad as I perceive it to be?
Well Fuckin spoken !

Trudeau has ruined this country for the 8 years he's been PM. Guys a clown. He couldn't mange a Walmart. Pierre Poilievre will beat him in the next election! Imo Poilievre is saying all the right

It’s all one big show lol they can say whatever they want they’re clowns on the same team. Even if they’re not I’m sure once he gets elected whoever is actually in charge comes along and tells him how things work. I’m not a conspiracy guy but this “democracy” shit is fuckin bogus.