Trudeua's new proposed gun laws

animal-inside

Trusted Member
You know those married couples who eventually got divorced and they say "I just couldn't do it anymore.. I didn't want the marriage to end, but I just couldn't do another argument anymore becuase I'm too tired to fight anymore"..

That's where I am now.. I just don't have the energy to explain to people who have no fucking clue what our gun laws our, what our gun crime rates actually are, how many gun crimes are actually commited by legal gun owner, where do the guns come from that are used in canadian gun crimes etc.. I can't do another one of those conversations.. I don't have the energy to explain and then argue with these sincerily stupid people.. Yes, you are a FUCKING MORON when you argue with someone and don't know what you are talking about. The second you know you don't know what your talking about, shut your fucking mouth and just listen, it will do you many favours in your life. That was a hard lesson for me, but I learned it...

Our dumbass prime minister has decided to ban the sale, purchase and import of all fire arms after the latest school shooting in the USA.. fucking brainless twat..

Does anyone know how many school shootings we have had in the histroy of Canada? Drumroll...... 4... FOUR.. 4 shootings.. And 2 of them were pre 1980 I believe.

Do you know how many handgun crimes are commited by a person who holds and legally owns that handgun? It's around 0.02% of all handgun crimes in Canada. That's not the exact %, but its close..

The vast majority of handgund used in crime within Canada come from--> Smuggled from the USA.. The rest (a tiny tiny percentage are stolen within Canada).

All this stupid fuck did was cause a panick buy of every single handgun left in Canada. I am trying to buy one more handgun before the ban hits and I can not find a 1911 for sale.. It was my last handgun I truly wanted.. I never bought one before becsuse my hands are a bit to big for them, but I wanted it anyways.

Within the same few weeks, truduea the stupid fuck has passed a bill that allows you to get off with a violent/sexual crime if you were severly intoxitcated..

How the fuck does any of this make sense.. And how the fuck is anyone with more then 3 brain cells still ok with this horrrible little child running our country and his side kick girl friend.

This is all by design. Hard to have full tyranny if some people have means of self defence. Think the could pulled off that shit in China, NZ or AUS if they were armed? Nope.
Take your guns, demonize police, legalize hard drugs and stop punishing criminals (based in skin colour of course)
It was quite obvious what their goal was when the let a psycho rampage for 13hrs in NS just 2 yrs ago. All they cared about was guns. Not victims. Just like Buffalo and In Texas.

Pretty sad when the only cable news show that will make any attempt to hold our dictator to account is in another country.
I hope Justins life gets to the point that he cant even go outside without being attacked, and its not far off now. I hope it gets so bad he takes one of those evil hand guns, shoves it in his fucking mouth and pulls the trigger. Even better would be surviving and living as a vegetable.

I hate to be the decvils advocate and I like guns for sure but I think if every single gun on earth was located and destroyed even cop guns it could stop a lot of killings

Pretty sad when the only cable news show that will make any attempt to hold our dictator to account is in another country.
I hope Justins life gets to the point that he cant even go outside without being attacked, and its not far off now. I hope it gets so bad he takes one of those evil hand guns, shoves it in his fucking mouth and pulls the trigger. Even better would be surviving and living as a vegetable.

Trudeau can bearly go anywhere or he is protested. Not a very well liked person. He always takes the easy way out. Always answers a question with a vague " We r doing our best to fight ... what ever it is blah blah blah", nothing happens. Answer to violence with guns -> gun laws/controls ..lol. He knows it won't help cause if you want to kill someone you will find the means and ways of doing it. Canadian's voted in a Secondary School teacher to run our country (he withdrew from an MBA program and an undergrad engineering degree.... what a fucking idiot)). This guys IQ must be close to 40, he has no background in business or finance and he is running our country? We are fucking so stupid for voting him back in.

Licensed gun owners are not the ones committing gun related crimes
removing their right to bear arms has no bearing on crime
criminals and nut bars will still find a way to acquire guns and shoot folks
even criminals are not running around shooting people
the issue is as I see it is shootings are a mental health issue
and that is what needs to be addressed

Trudeau can bearly go anywhere or he is protested. Not a very well liked person. He always takes the easy way out. Always answers a question with a vague " We r doing our best to fight ... what ever it is blah blah blah", nothing happens. Answer to violence with guns -> gun laws/controls ..lol. He knows it won't help cause if you want to kill someone you will find the means and ways of doing it. Canadian's voted in a Secondary School teacher to run our country (he withdrew from an MBA program and an undergrad engineering degree.... what a fucking idiot)). This guys IQ must be close to 40, he has no background in business or finance and he is running our country? We are fucking so stupid for voting him back in.

add to that the fact he cannot do basic math and thinks the budget will balance itself lmfao
omg heaven helps us

Definitely yearly psych assessments in schools similar to s.a.t.s but these guns make killing multiple people a quick task where a knife would only get them so far. Canadians can't even bare arms for self defense if we fire on someone even in self defense it would be manslaughter as weapons are all prohibited guns in canada are for hunting and target shooting only unless you are police. Criminals are stealing guns and highjacking shipments probably very little guns used in murders are registered to the killer but majority are definitely registered to someone somewhere. I think anyway

We would just go to knives or something else, it's not an issue of what you can kill with... It's whether there are people who want to kill
Yes but I knife wielding person is 100 times easier to stop. Even shooting people is proven to be easier emotionally it's only pressing a button. Stabing is very intense and extreme most probably wouldn't have the stomach to do it. Or kids would have strength to repeated stab someone hundreds of times it'd be tiring

Definitely yearly psych assessments in schools similar to s.a.t.s but these guns make killing multiple people a quick task where a knife would only get them so far. Canadians can't even bare arms for self defense if we fire on someone even in self defense it would be manslaughter as weapons are all prohibited guns in canada are for hunting and target shooting only unless you are police. Criminals are stealing guns and highjacking shipments probably very little guns used in murders are registered to the killer but majority are definitely registered to someone somewhere. I think anyway
Very easy to get a gun or guns. Just to need to know the right people. Once you develop the gun very hard to take it back. Same as a nuclear bomb, there are thousands in the world that can be used by our smart leaders (Trudeau for instance ... fucking moron) to eventually kill most of us. If one of those gets released it will be Armageddon pure and simple.

This is all by design. Hard to have full tyranny if some people have means of self defence. Think the could pulled off that shit in China, NZ or AUS if they were armed? Nope.
Take your guns, demonize police, legalize hard drugs and stop punishing criminals (based in skin colour of course)
It was quite obvious what their goal was when the let a psycho rampage for 13hrs in NS just 2 yrs ago. All they cared about was guns. Not victims. Just like Buffalo and In Texas.
Bang in my brother. Bc just decriminalized and basically made it legal to have up to 2.5 g of blow, meth, fentanyl etc. Bc is trudeaus biggest puppets.
It blows my mind that only some of us can see the blatant and obvious shit going down right now from the shooting to wars to Jonny depp. It’s fukn nuts, and I know I’m not nuts, but I don’t know how they who do not see are so blind

Yes but I knife wielding person is 100 times easier to stop. Even shooting people is proven to be easier emotionally it's only pressing a button. Stabing is very intense and extreme most probably wouldn't have the stomach to do it. Or kids would have strength to repeated stab someone hundreds of times it'd be tiring
the majority of western population maybe.
Dont forget they are flooding the west with migrants that have no problem hacking people to pieces with a machete, or smashing their heads in with rocks, or burning humans alive. The majority of the worlds population dont seem to value life as we do.
This is easily verified by the dozens of videos posted weekly of people doing just as i described and worse, while the whole village watches, participates and celebrates human suffering.

Dont forget they are flooding the west with migrants that have no problem hacking people to pieces with a machete, or smashing their heads in with rocks, or burning humans alive. The majority of the worlds population dont seem to value life as we do.
This is easily verified by the dozens of videos posted weekly of people doing just as i described and worse, while the whole village watches, participates and celebrates human suffering.
Very true man.but say this forum was a mall, some dude comes in with a machete, he may get a couple of us but he won't be walking for very long

Very true man.but say this forum was a mall, some dude comes in with a machete, he may get a couple of us but he won't be walking for very long
Ya imagine if someone with a gun could stop him? Imagine how quickly a trained person could neutralize a threat like that? No wait... Disarming the population is the point... So I guess we are going to get macheted to the face.

Ya imagine if someone with a gun could stop him? Imagine how quickly a trained person could neutralize a threat like that? No wait... Disarming the population is the point... So I guess we are going to get macheted to the face.

I hate to be the decvils advocate and I like guns for sure but I think if every single gun on earth was located and destroyed even cop guns it could stop a lot of killings
People will still find a way to kill, knives, rocks, etc... murder and gang crime will still exist whether they disarm the population or not

Also Trudeau has openly handed "assault weapons" to Ukrainian citizens, not military, to protect themselves from a dictator, then turns around and says our law abiding citizens shouldn't have handguns and semi automatic sport rifles, we haven't had full auto for civilians since the 70s in Canada

And on top of that the liberal party has lessened charges for illegally obtained firearms, while trying to ban legal ones, and solving zero issues with how the weapons are being smuggled into the country

I love trap and skeet, and 3 gun competition which the liberal government has literally ruined by taking away 90% of the sporting rifles that were appropriate for 3 gun matches and if they ban handguns, say goodbye to the sport completely

Dude. Have you been to Edmonton lately? It’s going to hell.
Parks full of garbage and masks and all kinds of shit.
I do not care at all about race or culture or religion. I don’t believe anyone should put it out and force people to see it for religion.

I can’t stand this pride month bullshit. I get emails at work and pictures of gay pride celebrations forced into my email and communication boards at my work, but if I ask to be opted out of the gay lgbtqia shit, the bad guy. If I ask when is hetero week happening, I am the bad guy.
Sorry I digress . About Edmonton, I am absolutely a minority in town, at work big time and it’s frustrating getting the evil eyes when I am walking around downtown and the person has a black mask and black head gear and looking pissed off and in my country I am a sixth generation Canadian.
Yet I am treated like the outcast and btw my posts about folks challenging me in my log journal etc, not one was Caucasian and they can barely speak English, but I’m the bad guy for walking the streets where my wife and I pay over a quarter million per year in household taxes income tax not including property tax on several homes and goods taxes etc. And I have zero rights anymore. Wtf?

I am not racist, nor homophobic, but I have an issue watching the demise of my country.
If I left my country and moved to another(which I’m doing soon) I would embrace that culture and learn it and leave the shit I fled from back in native land and move to the freedom and culture I chose to move to.
Not turn the area I moved to back to what I came from.
Am I fucked for thinking this? Or is it as bad as I perceive it to be?