TRT Dosage Question

OldYeller

I'm 51 and just got my bloodwork results back from my doctor. They are 6.7 nmol/l (193.08357348703169 ng/dl)
Yikes, no wonder I feel so tired and unmotivated.

I'm trying to figure out what TRT dosage I should start with based on those numbers?

Have you used steroids before ?

100 week sounds fair and good start of test E

Nope, never used before. Thanks for the reply, I appreciate the feedback. I'm desperate to start feeling better and my Dr. will most likely take forever to make a decision about TRT and then it will probably get held up in red tape somewhere being that I'm in the military

I've been dealing with the low "T" symptoms for over 2 years and finally requested bloodwork. At first, I thought I was just burning out but after getting my test results today I'm relieved it's something I can fix relatively easily.

I take 125 mg a week if I’m running trt.
I recommend taking 200 a week and feel great.
You’ll still likely not need an anti estrogen.

Shit I’d bet most of us run around 200 ish on “trt” wink wink.

Just make sure the rest of your blood work is good first, and if not work on it as you enjoy the test, lol.

6.7 was the reading I got back in november, just as I was turning 29! I know the feels. It’s messed up how you military guys have to keep everything on the up and ups with your family physician like that; I don’t understand why so strict about anabolics… it’s a losing battle and just restricts you guys in so many ways medically

IF you got the cash go to a private clinic..

Another peice of advice, YOU should be the most involved and diligent person with your medications and understanding your blood work. Too many doctors have vastly different opinions and treatments and doses to leave it purely up to any doctor to take care of you

You should be able to be on a prescription medication while in the military and TRT is script. The doctor should have repeated the test and if the result was the same, then offered a script or sent you to an endo.
Most doctors will start low and meet with you 2 weeks to a month later to see how feel and repeat the blood tests. Some people only need 70-80 mg a week to feel great and some guys need 300 mg/week.

Unfortunately, there is no correct answer but start low and build up as you need to but give it some time.

Good luck.

You should be able to be on a prescription medication while in the military and TRT is script. The doctor should have repeated the test and if the result was the same, then offered a script or sent you to an endo.
Most doctors will start low and meet with you 2 weeks to a month later to see how feel and repeat the blood tests. Some people only need 70-80 mg a week to feel great and some guys need 300 mg/week.

Unfortunately, there is no correct answer but start low and build up as you need to but give it some time.

Good luck.
oh, I NEED 300 mg, lol

I got blood work done running 120 mg of test cypionate and my test levels were at 17nmol/l. About 2 months ago. I feel alright!
But I agree, start at 100mg. Always take the lowest dose that makes you feel good and then up it from there. If you take high-dose right from the gecko, you may not like the feeling if you have to drop the dose

I got blood work done running 120 mg of test cypionate and my test levels were at 17nmol/l. About 2 months ago. I feel alright!
But I agree, start at 100mg. Always take the lowest dose that makes you feel good and then up it from there. If you take high-dose right from the gecko, you may not like the feeling if you have to drop the dose
Hey can you hook me up with the gecko? 😁

Reactions: HGL
Hahaha shit I worked hard to get my gecko source and I can't just give it up like that! But I'm thinking it should be more like get-go? Getko? Man oh man I don't know. From the beginning anyway. I'm sure that other new member will be asking for my gecko source as well now lol

Hey can you hook me up with the gecko? 😁