TRT Dosage Question

100-125

Sounds like you're thinking of not waiting for things to pan out from your DR and going the UGL route? I'd wait a bit longer and push your DR a bit to see if he will prescribe it to you. A prescription would make things like travel way easier, and you wouldn't have to hide it from your work. He will probably ask for a second round of blood work, consider staying up really late and getting drunk the night before you give.

fyi, I don't have a script, currently on 250 "trt" .. I'm really good at advising things I didn't do myself, almost professional status on that.

100-125

Sounds like you're thinking of not waiting for things to pan out from your DR and going the UGL route? I'd wait a bit longer and push your DR a bit to see if he will prescribe it to you. A prescription would make things like travel way easier, and you wouldn't have to hide it from your work. He will probably ask for a second round of blood work, consider staying up really late and getting drunk the night before you give.

fyi, I don't have a script, currently on 250 "trt" .. I'm really good at advising things I didn't do myself, almost professional status on that.

As a matter of fact, I have more blood work tomorrow morning at 07:45

I will wait a bit longer to see how my Dr handles it moving forward. I just hope it's not months because I am crashing pretty hard and it feels horrible having no energy. Sometimes so bad I get the shakes and anxiety. :confused:

I will wait a bit longer to see how my Dr handles it moving forward. I just hope it's not months because I am crashing pretty hard and it feels horrible having no energy. Sometimes so bad I get the shakes and anxiety. :confused:

Sounds rough. you really need to be assertive with some DRs.. If your second round of test show low T levels, resort to begging and ask if you can just try it out for 3 months. I would even consider bringing in your wife to back up your story that you're just not the same anymore.

good luck. keep us posted.

As others have said 100-120mg a week is a perfect starting place. Pin 2-3 times a week.

at 100 a week my total test was 18.70 nmol/L and at 120 a week my total test was at 25.8 nmol/L

I have been using 40mg every other day. Which ends up about140mg a week.

This puts me close in the 45-50 nmol/L range. Is this too high over the long term?Health wise that is.....

I’ve been using 100mg per week I feel good and sex drive came up he has me on Delatestryl . SaltyDawg.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I want to make double sure I get this right.
  • If a bottle of test is 250mg/ml
  • A dosage of 120mg would be equal to 47-U (0.47ml) in a 100-U (1ml) syringe
I'm pretty sure this is correct if my understanding of how to read the syringe is correct.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I want to make double sure I get this right.
  • If a bottle of test is 250mg/ml
  • A dosage of 120mg would be equal to 47-U (0.47ml) in a 100-U (1ml) syringe
I'm pretty sure this is correct if my understanding of how to read the syringe is correct.
Probably a little more info than you personally need but just to help anyone out who's reading along.....

Product is = 250mg per each ml (which is the same thing as a CC)
100U syringe has conveniently been divided into 100.
48/100 = 0.48

250mg x 0.48 = 120mg

I'd be doing 60mg twice a week myself. Currently doing 80mg E4D which equals 140/week.

My Product is 200mg/ml so 200 x .4 = 80mg

I could be wrong, but 250mg/ml does not seem like script. Find a health center that will help. If you live in ON, pm me and I will give you a link to a place that I heard is accepting new patients. At least as of a couple of weeks ago.... Soooo many of us have this issue - So when word gets out, they book up fast....