TrenCheesy Logs

LOL Reddit is fucking garbage

I take my 10+ years of experience
Being around actual ifbb pros and top levels athletes and coaches in the sport
Sport medicine doctors , endocronogist
And doctors who follow the top level athletes locally

I can argue the SEVERITY of fucking up as I am one of them cuz I was an idiot younger
I will post my bloodwork this week and also 8 weeks post PCT. If my levels are garbage I'll eat my words lol.

Sorry for thread derail and clogging up your log @Trenbolone&Cheese!

If you are planning to restart in short period then whatever your levels are you are going to boost them anyways with your next cycle
Yeah I mean I’m only going to be going off for 8-12 weeks. And realistically, this will probably be one of my only PCTs I run before I b&c my socks off. My natural test levels are 280ng/dl at 21, with my father having been on TRT for like 20-30 years because of his low test levels as well, without ever using anabolics himself.

I just sent bloods to an endocrinologist for an assessment on whether or not a script would be something to look at in the future, as I’m only 21 so is an endo gonna give me testosterone for life? Highly doubt it.

Also, this cycle is only a 500 test/week cycle that I’m on, I’m not blasting nandrolone or tren or any other 19nors. I assumed a SERM would be suitable for this single compound?

endo won’t give you at those levels because that level is fine ( read it wrong your low end you are right ) but they still won’t give it for the age

So at 21 you have decided you are going to blast and cruise and never pct again
And just hope for the best in the long term

LOL I’m done with this thread

By always going back on and never fully coming off to recover your kicking a can down the road

And then at that point you can go see your endo when your test will be single digits in your 30s naturally

Last edited:
endo won’t give you at those levels because that level is fine

So at 21 you have decided you are going to blast and cruise and never pct again
And just hope for the best in the long term

LOL I’m done with this thread

By always going back on and never fully coming off to recover your kicking a can down the road

And then at that point you can go see your endo when your test will be single digits in your 30s naturally
I respect your views for sure bro I'm just curious if one was to start trt at 21 and go for life what kind of hazards and risks are there? Also wouldn't transgender women be getting testosterone from age 13 and on in a lot of cases ? I'm not being a dick you know I look up to you I just want to know why its such a bad idea.

Personally before my trt my test levels were 300 to 350 and my libido, muscle recovery everything was shit. I'm also 37 but my trt doc I don't think would hesitate he says every man should be between 500 and 600

if you have low test truly low test sub 8 nmol/L
You need trt for your body to function optimally
That’s not my arguement

For someone to start juicing and never stop from a young age your putting fertility at risk and the list goes on

No idea about trannies lol no comment there

Personally before my trt my test levels were 300 to 350 and my libido, muscle recovery everything was shit. I'm also 37 but my trt doc I don't think would hesitate he says every man should be between 500 and 600

I did misread his levels
They are low for 21

Yea I'm definitely all about safety first. Who cares if your corpse is 275 lean it just makes for a heavier coffin

he will feel like a superhero on this cycle
That’s what counts !

My argument was more on the pct aspect of only nolvadex

Yea im a bit confused how rad140 is suppressing ur natural levels to the point of ed when u already had test levels so bad. And if u JUST sent the blood levels doesnt that mean you were taking a suppressing hormone when u did ur bloodwork?

Fertility and your growth plates closing up. He couldda prob grew taller... me knowing i couldnt have kids naturally was what made me decided trt instead of trying other things to try to bring my natural levels to normal range. I was young too like 23-24 or something so i prob couldda grew a bit more. I wouldnt never have the idea of commiting to blast n cruise or trt, or do something reckless like a 22week cycles of sarms then a test cycle 100 days already in, cause after those 100 days what if he realises stickin a pin in him fromthe rest of his life is somethig he isnt down for, he could have already passed the point of that decision... i think this cycle plan and life plan was made withthe maturity that shows hes 21 and has very little life experience. But o been on instagram recently and its no wonder why this is happenei g more then ever, have u seen all the pics n vids of people 16-21 claiming to be natty who clearly arnt. Its weird the younger n younger generation u go the are more "attractive" then any generation before them yet they are the most self conscious and insecure.
Im def curious if he was taking sarms when he did his bloodwork, cause he jist sent it off andhes been on for 100 days already

Fertility and your growth plates closing up. He couldda prob grew taller... me knowing i couldnt have kids naturally was what made me decided trt instead of trying other things to try to bring my natural levels to normal range. I was young too like 23-24 or something so i prob couldda grew a bit more. I wouldnt never have the idea of commiting to blast n cruise or trt, or do something reckless like a 22week cycles of sarms then a test cycle 100 days already in, cause after those 100 days what if he realises stickin a pin in him fromthe rest of his life is somethig he isnt down for, he could have already passed the point of that decision... i think this cycle plan and life plan was made withthe maturity that shows hes 21 and has very little life experience. But o been on instagram recently and its no wonder why this is happenei g more then ever, have u seen all the pics n vids of people 16-21 claiming to be natty who clearly arnt. Its weird the younger n younger generation u go the are more "attractive" then any generation before them yet they are the most self conscious and insecure.
Im def curious if he was taking sarms when he did his bloodwork, cause he jist sent it off andhes been on for 100 days already
Should prob clear up that I did blood work at 17 that came back with 300ng/dl, 19 that came back 290, 20 before doing any sarms came back at 310, and now 21 before taking rad 140 it was at 280 ng/dl. Also stopped the rad 140 and shit late march. 8 weeks off between stoppin the sarms and my first test injection. 4 weeks nolva in those 8 weeks starting 2 weeks after last dose. Should I have stayed off longer? sure. Am I young and dumb? Absolutely.

Does that answer your questions?

Should prob clear up that I did blood work at 17 that came back with 300ng/dl, 19 that came back 290, 20 before doing any sarms came back at 310, and now 21 before taking rad 140 it was at 280 ng/dl. Also stopped the rad 140 and shit late march. 8 weeks off between stoppin the sarms and my first test injection. 4 weeks nolva in those 8 weeks starting 2 weeks after last dose. Should I have stayed off longer? sure. Am I young and dumb? Absolutely.

If you are going to blast and cruise forever at least keep your cycles mild. You likely wont have kids, but that is your choice, I could never hasd children, so I had a stepson, and later a grandson.
Make sure you do bloodwork and keep healthy. I have A friend that started at 16, never came off, he is mid 40’s now and is healthy. Other than wore out joints from lifting far too heavy that is.

If you are going to blast and cruise forever at least keep your cycles mild. You likely wont have kids, but that is your choice, I could never hasd children, so I had a stepson, and later a grandson.
Make sure you do bloodwork and keep healthy. I have A friend that started at 16, never came off, he is mid 40’s now and is healthy. Other than wore out joints from lifting far too heavy that is.
Yeah that is for sure something I would like to do. Being said, I’m not going to be blasting a gram of tren. I’m not looking to burden my whole system with 1000 compounds like you see some people do.

I’ve also been told I need to check out the swimmers my whole teen years by the doc. Never got around to it, but it’s always been a very “maybe you can but probably not” sort of narrative around it. Introducing AAS obviously going to decrease that chance by another 70% let’s say.

I understand I’m young and probably don’t know what I want yet. And that’s something for sure I may look back and be upset by my choices. But like with anything, there’s always going to be regrets.

Either way, as you can read plenty about right here on this forum, it seems we all do some real stupid shit when we’re young. I appreciate everyone’s replies regarding what to and not to do as far as the AAS go, and especially can appreciate that there’s no one particularly finger pointing without relating to the fact that they also did some real stupid shit as young folk and don’t want to see others make the same idiotic choices.

Yeah that is for sure something I would like to do. Being said, I’m not going to be blasting a gram of tren. I’m not looking to burden my whole system with 1000 compounds like you see some people do.

I’ve also been told I need to check out the swimmers my whole teen years by the doc. Never got around to it, but it’s always been a very “maybe you can but probably not” sort of narrative around it. Introducing AAS obviously going to decrease that chance by another 70% let’s say.

I understand I’m young and probably don’t know what I want yet. And that’s something for sure I may look back and be upset by my choices. But like with anything, there’s always going to be regrets.

Either way, as you can read plenty about right here on this forum, it seems we all do some real stupid shit when we’re young. I appreciate everyone’s replies regarding what to and not to do as far as the AAS go, and especially can appreciate that there’s no one particularly finger pointing without relating to the fact that they also did some real stupid shit as young folk and don’t want to see others make the same idiotic choices.
I have no regrets, I am who I am because of my choices. As long as you don’t do anything really stupid, but running gear for life and not having kids is only something that effects you. Plus with the way the world is going if you don’t have kids less to worry about.

Yea all good, i figured it was just a plan to go on trt

Started using RAD 140 about 20 days ago. Already feeling the effects of test suppression. Original plan was just using the sarms I possess as well as PCT, but now having some test and var on hand, I’m thinking of switching up my cycle (probably for the better.) This will probably be my last run with sarms and a full move up to the big leagues of AAS. Might as well finish off the sarm cocktail in this cycle.

So far, RAD has given me some phenomenal pumps. It does almost feel as though my cardio has taken a drastic hit. Muscle strength has been sky rocketing for myself as well, so it definitely is working, and working well at that. Some wicked ED has set in though from test suppression, which the GF isn’t the biggest fan of (Lol.)

Rad 140 10mg - 100 Days

Ostarine 25mg - 50 Days

Cardarine 10mg - 80 Days

Test E 500mg/Week - 16 Weeks

Var 20mg E.D. - Weeks 1-3 - 12-16 of Test E

Weeks 1-14 - Rad 140 10mg

Weeks 3-14 - Cardarine 10mg

Weeks 6-22 - Test E 500mg

Weeks 6-9 - Var 20mg ED

Weeks Weeks 7-14 - Ostarine 25mg

Weeks 18-22 - Var 20mg

Nolva PCT

Adex as Needed
Interesting cycle

Update 08/20/22
10 Weeks in to my first cycle.
Been on 500 Test for the last 10 weeks and have been running 40mg of Var and 20mg of Cardarine ED for the past 10 days.

Pros:
Strength is abysmal
Cock gets painfully hard just thinking about tits
Pumps are ludicrous
Sleep is improved
Mentally feel amazing
Anxiety is lower
Mass gains are way more than I was expecting

Cons:
Bulked +300 cals for first 8 weeks so fat fucker (up 20lbs back down 5lbs now 10 days into cut)
Too horny to focus
Aggressive as fuck on anavar
Elbow tendinitis back full force
Clothes don’t fit anymore
GF tired of banging all the time (pain)

4-6 Weeks left to go of test (however long vial lasts) and 15 days left of var.

Supplements I’m Taking:
40g HBCD Training
5g Creatine Training
10-20g Collagen Training
EAAs Training (lol water enhancer baby)
2000mg Omega 3 Fatty Acids
5000iu D3
400mg NAC
400mg P5P
2000mg Glucosamine
1600mg Chondriotine
900mg Turmeric
100mg Curcumin
ECA Stack

Cutting on 2500-2700 cals for the remainder of the cycle. 30 mins LISS cardio daily.

Played around with arimidex by not taking it for first 7 weeks without noticing a difference (have pubescent gyno so can’t use as an indicator really.) Started taking .5 adex ED for 3 weeks and felt close to the same once again, tits shrunk slightly and got even hornier. Assuming 500 test will require AIs for my self (maybe only .5 EOD or E3D. Will try Aromasin next cycle instead.) Of course I don’t know anything because no on cycle bloods done.

Looking ahead:
Nolva only PCT (Uneducated going into this cycle, took the simplest PCT protocol for face value.)

Next cycle planned:

400 Test 300 EQ
16 Weeks
40 TBol Last 8 Weeks

Maintenance Calories Likely w/ Cardio (recomp)

Followed by an 8 week cruise on 200-250mg Test (still pondering.)

THEN
400 Test 400 Primo
20 Weeks
40 Var Last 8 Weeks

Cutting to 12-14% BF

Deep research into PCT Protocols as of late. As FitTrader said, b/c my tits off eternally is a stupid idea. Going to try a 1 year b/c FOLLOWED by the most successful PCT I can try and concoct.

Current PCT idea:
500iu HCG EOD Starting Last 2 Weeks of Test
6 Weeks HCG Total (40 days/10000iu)
20mg Nolva + 50mg Clomid ED 5 Enanthate half-life’s after Last shot for 4 Weeks

Open to any and all suggestions for PCT.

tl:dr - Cycle is going good