TrenCheesy Logs

Trenbolone&Cheese

Anabolic Subway Employee
Trusted Member
Started using RAD 140 about 20 days ago. Already feeling the effects of test suppression. Original plan was just using the sarms I possess as well as PCT, but now having some test and var on hand, I’m thinking of switching up my cycle (probably for the better.) This will probably be my last run with sarms and a full move up to the big leagues of AAS. Might as well finish off the sarm cocktail in this cycle.

So far, RAD has given me some phenomenal pumps. It does almost feel as though my cardio has taken a drastic hit. Muscle strength has been sky rocketing for myself as well, so it definitely is working, and working well at that. Some wicked ED has set in though from test suppression, which the GF isn’t the biggest fan of (Lol.)

Rad 140 10mg - 100 Days

Ostarine 25mg - 50 Days

Cardarine 10mg - 80 Days

Test E 500mg/Week - 16 Weeks

Var 20mg E.D. - Weeks 1-3 - 12-16 of Test E

Weeks 1-14 - Rad 140 10mg

Weeks 3-14 - Cardarine 10mg

Weeks 6-22 - Test E 500mg

Weeks 6-9 - Var 20mg ED

Weeks Weeks 7-14 - Ostarine 25mg

Weeks 18-22 - Var 20mg

Nolva PCT

Adex as Needed

Any specific goals in mind for the cycle?

As for what you have outlined, I would drop the rad and osta so you get a better understanding of how test affects you. Depending on goals, I may look to keep the cardarine in the mix and go 40 mg on the var as a finisher for the last 4 weeks only.

Weeks 1-16: Test E @ 500mg/week
Weeks 12-16: Var @ 40mg/week
Weeks 4-16: Cardarine @ 10mg/day (if it suits your goals)

What does the diet and training regimen look like?

Keep it simple.

Any specific goals in mind for the cycle?

As for what you have outlined, I would drop the rad and osta so you get a better understanding of how test affects you. Depending on goals, I may look to keep the cardarine in the mix and go 40 mg on the var as a finisher for the last 4 weeks only.

Weeks 1-16: Test E @ 500mg/week
Weeks 12-16: Var @ 40mg/week
Weeks 4-16: Cardarine @ 10mg/day (if it suits your goals)

What does the diet and training regimen look like?

Keep it simple.

Hey man appreciate the reply.

Currently on a cut. Got down 20lbs before cycling anything. Currently eating 2100 cals a day, 40p/40c/20f.
Training 7 Days a week, including simpler pump days and cardio days, not all 100% all out training days. Recovery hasn’t been an issue at all on this plan.

Backloading the Var is a cool idea I may go with. Would it be wise to jump straight to 40mg tho for my first time using var?

Current Measurements: 245lbs 6’3

40 my shouldn't be an issue. You can always run at 20 for the first week and jump up. I would add some UDCA and NAC if you're concerned.

We have very similar stats. Your Kcals are really in deficit, especially with your macro partitioning. I'm 6'3 at 240 + - and sitting around 16-18% bf (started at 20‰ and aiming for 12-14%). I'm a month into a recomp at around 3700 Kcals with a 250 Kcal deficit. Putting on lean mass quite easily while leaning down. I understand everyone is different, but IMO, I would take a harder look at your diet. You may be leaving gains on the table. This being your first cycle with test, prime yourself to maximize.

@Funnyman what do think?

40 my shouldn't be an issue. You can always run at 20 for the first week and jump up. I would add some UDCA and NAC if you're concerned.

We have very similar stats. Your Kcals are really in deficit, especially with your macro partitioning. I'm 6'3 at 240 + - and sitting around 16-18% bf (started at 20‰ and aiming for 12-14%). I'm a month into a recomp at around 3700 Kcals with a 250 Kcal deficit. Putting on lean mass quite easily while leaning down. I understand everyone is different, but IMO, I would take a harder look at your diet. You may be leaving gains on the table. This being your first cycle with test, prime yourself to maximize.

@Funnyman what do think?
Yeah the deficit is really steep. I do include a “cheat” once a week, having 3000-3500 calories that day, just to make the deficit not 7000cals a week lol.

And I have been taking NAC for years now, and have very good liver values.

FIRST CYCLE LOGS
Did my first injection about 20 mins ago. Wasn’t nearly as nervous as I thought i’d be to literally stab myself. Did 0.6mL of Dracorex T400 Enanthate. Original plan was to do injections monday mornings and thursday evenings, but upon realizing I work every monday and thursday, but don’t ever work on fridays or tuesdays, Friday mornings and Monday evenings makes a lot more sense for in case of Pip or anything.

What route did you chose to go down in terms of compounds and dosing?
So as you outlined above as a good first cycle protocol:
16 weeks 500 test e
last 4 weeks 40mg var daily
arimidex as needed
4 week tamoxifen for PCT at 40mg first week then 20mg for 3 weeks following.

1 Week Update:
2nd Shot was on Monday and I pulled out the needle too quick causing a blood geyser to shoot out of my left ass cheek, but all was ok. No pip what so ever thus far.

3rd shot was 20 mins ago. Also took 0.5mg arimidex with my shot today just to see if my pubescent gyno will somewhat shrink. If this completely crushes my E2 I’ll also then know what low estrogen feels like for future reference.

How I’m feeling:
Horny. Constantly fucking horny. I wake up with morning wood. If I have to piss? I get a boner before as an initial indicator. Scratched my nuts? Now I’ve got a boner. Girlfriend puts her hair up? BONER.

Besides the raging boners and hornier than puberty effects, my pumps in the gym feel phenomenal. I also am not getting sore to any capacity after workouts. I usually would wake up with DOMS the next day, even during my Rad140 cycle, but not on test so far. This is also interesting as Im at like peak motivation so Im lifting even harder.

My sleep has been impeccable as well. It has pretty well completely cured my insomnia. I fall asleep within 20 mins of lying down compared to the 2-3 hours before, I wake up and get right out of bed compared to snoozing the alarm 10 times, and I have a ton of energy during the day without abusing stims.

Last thing to note: my appetite has severely increase. I am always hungry, which is ok at present as I’m more or less just maintenance re-comping for the first 8 weeks just to truly see how test feels when I’m not eating any differently. But fuck me Im eating between 3000-3200 calories like I normally would to be full and I’m still tempted to grab a whole box of pop tarts from the gas station and slam the whole thing.

what do you suggest then considering the broad pct protocols include serm use. i’ve not seen much else suggested, but also didn’t do the craziest research into compounding with hcg etc etc
You don't need to run your nolvadex that high, you can run 10mg ED. Just run it a week or two longer. 10mg nolvadex ED for 6-8 weeks would be perfect. It's my go to PCT. HCG is nice and makes things smoother but it's not 100% essential.

If you haven't read the sticky already check it out. Contains some good info (nolvadex dose has been updated since I posted that thread though).

Errmmmmm.....what?

A SERM is the most crucial part of a PCT. HCG is nice but it's by no means essential.
LOL

Have you ever been given a script for pct by a doctor ?

He will write you a script for 2x 10,000iu hcg
and an AI. And clomid after your hcg ( when Clomid was sold in Canada )

Then 2 weeks after Clomid you do blood work and you access where you are and you could be given more hcg if you decide to stay off

If you are planning to restart in short period then whatever your levels are you are going to boost them anyways with your next cycle

You are telling me
You do a full blown cycle.
Then take just take some Nolvadex
And you get your test at a good range ?

I’d like to see blood work
Before cycle during and after a nolvadex pct
And see where that has put you lol

Poor pct and negligent with bloood work got me to have the natural levels of a 70 year old man at 30 years old
And I didn’t abuse anabolics

Now if that can be avoided by others by doing proper protocols for their first cycle

I truly don’t think after a cycle
10mg nolva for 6 weeks willl help

Maybe I’m wrong
Could be I am a fucking moron

We all know people who do cycles and no pct
And test is fine
And people with test at low levels and feel fine
And others do 1 cycle and get low levels for life and lose hair and have acne

The best thing is to the most you can for pct
To avoid the worse case scenario

That’s my theory

LOL

Have you ever been given a script for pct by a doctor ?

He will write you a script for 2x 10,000iu hcg
and an AI. And clomid after your hcg ( when Clomid was sold in Canada )

Then 2 weeks after Clomid you do blood work and you access where you are and you could be given more hcg if you decide to stay off

If you are planning to restart in short period then whatever your levels are you are going to boost them anyways with your next cycle

You are telling me
You do a full blown cycle.
Then take just take some Nolvadex
And you get your test at a good range ?

I’d like to see blood work
Before cycle during and after a nolvadex pct
And see where that has put you lol
Man doctors for the most part no jack shit about this sort of stuff. Have you not seen some of the TRT protocols guys come here with prescribed by TRT docs? (Pinning test e/c once E2W etc). HCG is beneficial for sure but it's not 100% necessary. A SERM alone is just fine. Hence why doctors also prescribe clomid monotherapy.

My first cycle bloodwork (3 years ago) is posted below. I felt great throughout PCT. I'm not the only one. Literally tens of thousands of people have used a single SERM PCT with great success (just look at r/steroids). The whole nolva/clomid/HCG/scally thing is kinda outdated and not optimal....

POST CYCLE BLOODWORK
Pre Cycle
Test:
568ng/dl
Oestradiol: 24pg/ml

Post Cycle (8 weeks from completion of PCT)
Test:
442ng/dl
Oestradiol: 21pg/ml

I'll have more bloodwork for you early this week, I just had it pulled on Friday. I'm coming off a 3yr B&C and am 4 weeks into nolvadex 10mg ED, HCG used sporadically. Last pin was 6 weeks ago. I feel great. Test 1 week prior to last pin was 23.2 nmol/L (662 ng). I'll post Tuesday as soon as I receive my mid PCT bloodwork.

Poor pct and negligent with bloood work got me to have the natural levels of a 70 year old man at 30 years old
And I didn’t abuse anabolics

Now if that can be avoided by others by doing proper protocols for their first cycle

I truly don’t think after a cycle
10mg nolva for 6 weeks willl help

Maybe I’m wrong
Could be I am a fucking moron

We all know people who do cycles and no pct
And test is fine
And people with test at low levels and feel fine
And others do 1 cycle and get low levels for life and lose hair and have acne

The best thing is to the most you can for pct
To avoid the worse case scenario

That’s my theory

There is some good info there.

I will say including HCG is always the best option but you can totally recover without it.

LOL Reddit is fucking garbage

I take my 10+ years of experience
Being around actual ifbb pros and top levels athletes and coaches in the sport
Sport medicine doctors , endocronogist
And doctors who follow the top level athletes locally

I can argue the SEVERITY of fucking up as I am one of them cuz I was an idiot younger