Tren Enth VS. Tren Hex??

CosmicJuiceBoxx

Trusted Member
Would like to do a trenbolone cycle next spring and I am an over preparer type person. So Im getting my ducks in a row now. Not a huge Propionate/ Acetete ester fan, my body musnt like it for some reason its overly painful for me.
Im wondering about the differenes and personal expierences with Tren E and Hex.
Is HEX stronger? Why is is it 76mg/ml and Enanthts is 200mg/ml... wouldnt Enth be the best bang for you buck since its usually the same price or a tad cheaper?
Was thinking 400-500mg/ week for the Tren, so is 0.5 cabergoline x2 per week sufficient or is x3 needed?
And thinking for 10 weeks long enough or too long?
I messed myself up a bit 6 years ago not knowing what I was doing with 19nor injectables deca and tren together and I feel Ive been gyno prone since. I get sore nips easy and would like to avoid that.
Im all ears :)

Acetate isn't really an option, I cannot train well and make the most of a cycle if I am stiff and feel like I have been stung by bees.
I have used Tren in the past, but its been about 6 years since I have.
I appreciate the input but if Im not going the acetate route, any other insights?
I didnt even know Caber Or Prami were a thing back then so I feel I already have a slight advantage going forward now.
@The Old Guy

Acetate isn't really an option, I cannot train well and make the most of a cycle if I am stiff and feel like I have been stung by bees.
I have used Tren in the past, but its been about 6 years since I have.
I appreciate the input but if Im not going the acetate route, any other insights?
I didnt even know Caber Or Prami were a thing back then so I feel I already have a slight advantage going forward now.
@The Old Guy
Prami makes me so sick to my stomach.... I tolerate most things very well.... prami I feel like Im dying a few hours after, every time I take a dose.

Caber tho... I've done blood work and seen my prolactin drop... and I have no sides at all.... a lot more expensive of an option.. but worth every penny... imo

I cant comment on Caber or Hex as I've never used either. What I would recommend to you though is to not run that high of a dose of Tren E. I would keep it at 300, you can make amazing gains off that amount. Tren E, depending on who you are can have some nasty side effects that will slowly creep up on you and then WHAM, like a ton of bricks. And If youre unlucky it may take weeks post last shot for them to dissipate. Id recommend the lower dose to help mitigate some of the negative side effects.

Would like to do a trenbolone cycle next spring and I am an over preparer type person. So Im getting my ducks in a row now. Not a huge Propionate/ Acetete ester fan, my body musnt like it for some reason its overly painful for me.
Im wondering about the differenes and personal expierences with Tren E and Hex.
Is HEX stronger? Why is is it 76mg/ml and Enanthts is 200mg/ml... wouldnt Enth be the best bang for you buck since its usually the same price or a tad cheaper?
Was thinking 400-500mg/ week for the Tren, so is 0.5 cabergoline x2 per week sufficient or is x3 needed?
And thinking for 10 weeks long enough or too long?
I messed myself up a bit 6 years ago not knowing what I was doing with 19nor injectables deca and tren together and I feel Ive been gyno prone since. I get sore nips easy and would like to avoid that.
Im all ears :)

back in the olden times in France they made these magical amps of hex tren at 76mg/ml. Few are around now that have tried them. I did a cycle with them omg 20 some odd years ago. They would hit you like a ton of bricks. You would take one and your strenght would surge through you body. It was indeed magical. and sorry I forget who made them but it was a pharmacutical company based in France.

Now a few companies make a tren hex at 76mg/ml but in my experience none had the magic of the original.

So go for the 200mg tren e and save your money.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, or trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate, sold under the brand names Parabolan and Hexabolan, is a synthetic, injected anabolic–androgenic steroid (AAS) of the nandrolone group and an androgen ester – specifically, the C17β hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (cyclohexylmethylcarbonate) ester of trenbolone – which was marketed in France for medical use in humans but has since been discontinued.[1]

It was introduced in France in 1980 and was voluntarily discontinued by its manufacturer in 1997.[1][2] The drug acts as a long-lasting prodrug of trenbolone when administered via intramuscular injection.[1] It was used clinically at a dosage of one ampoule (76 mg, corresponding to 50 mg trenbolone base) every 10 days

Prami makes me so sick to my stomach.... I tolerate most things very well.... prami I feel like Im dying a few hours after, every time I take a dose.

Caber tho... I've done blood work and seen my prolactin drop... and I have no sides at all.... a lot more expensive of an option.. but worth every penny... imo

not the exact ones but these are what they looked like

View attachment 6436
Ill take the advice and not search for this unicorn ampule, but would you say this was stronger than Tren E ml for ml as its 1/3 the mgs?

I cant comment on Caber or Hex as I've never used either. What I would recommend to you though is to not run that high of a dose of Tren E. I would keep it at 300, you can make amazing gains off that amount. Tren E, depending on who you are can have some nasty side effects that will slowly creep up on you and then WHAM, like a ton of bricks. And If youre unlucky it may take weeks post last shot for them to dissipate. Id recommend the lower dose to help mitigate some of the negative side effects.

Did caber give you any of those "pleasant" sexual side effects? Ive read it may be worth the cost just for those 😂🤪

back in the olden times in France they made these magical amps of hex tren at 76mg/ml. Few are around now that have tried them. I did a cycle with them omg 20 some odd years ago. They would hit you like a ton of bricks. You would take one and your strenght would surge through you body. It was indeed magical. and sorry I forget who made them but it was a pharmacutical company based in France.

Now a few companies make a tren hex at 76mg/ml but in my experience none had the magic of the original.

So go for the 200mg tren e and save your money.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, or trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate, sold under the brand names Parabolan and Hexabolan, is a synthetic, injected anabolic–androgenic steroid (AAS) of the nandrolone group and an androgen ester – specifically, the C17β hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (cyclohexylmethylcarbonate) ester of trenbolone – which was marketed in France for medical use in humans but has since been discontinued.[1]

It was introduced in France in 1980 and was voluntarily discontinued by its manufacturer in 1997.[1][2] The drug acts as a long-lasting prodrug of trenbolone when administered via intramuscular injection.[1] It was used clinically at a dosage of one ampoule (76 mg, corresponding to 50 mg trenbolone base) every 10 days
Hey Bull I believe parabolan was made by Negma, never tried it but did my fair share of fina from cattle pellets which was pretty unreal.

Did caber give you any of those "pleasant" sexual side effects? Ive read it may be worth the cost just for those 😂🤪
I Didn't personally experience that with it.. but could be different for everyone.
For positive sexual side effects I add masterone!! Lol

Really 300? Seems low but Im not a familair face to this compound.
Nice to know I can pin less volume!

I Didn't personally experience that with it.. but could be different for everyone.
For positive sexual side effects I add masterone!! Lol
Ah darn! Ive even heard the Prami can do it as well if you can fight through the sickness feeling for the first week or so.

Ah darn! Ive even heard the Prami can do it as well if you can fight through the sickness feeling for the first week or so.
I tried prami a few times .. I could never last a week on it
...nothing has ever made me feel that sick... but that's just me

O
Really 300? Seems low but Im not a familair face to this compound.
Nice to know I can pin less volume!
Oh ya 100%. If I was going to run it again, which I never would as Im done with Tren lol and I wanted to run E I would run it at 100mg MWF. Im also a big believer in getting the most out of the least. A high percentage of people overdose Tren.

O

Oh ya 100%. If I was going to run it again, which I never would as Im done with Tren lol and I wanted to run E I would run it at 100mg MWF. Im also a big believer in getting the most out of the least. A high percentage of people overdose Tren.
I'm running tren ace at 100mg/eod right now. its usually where I start.. by week 5 or 6 I sometimes have to come down to 75mg/eod

Personally I like Tri tren blends
I have a horrific time with tren ace

For whatever reason the blend of enanthate, ace and hex seem to even things out for me
300mgs of tritren packs a good pumch