Tren Enth VS. Tren Hex??

Last time I used tren it was hex, and it was first time I used hex. I ran Enth and ace a few times before and managed the sides pretty well, used hex last time and I bailed out early on cycle I couldn't handle it and I haven't nor will ever use tren again.

Now was it the hex? Or just how many body reacts to tren now couldn't tell you for sure, only thing for sure is im over it ill never try tren again.

Last time I used tren it was hex, and it was first time I used hex. I ran Enth and ace a few times before and managed the sides pretty well, used hex last time and I bailed out early on cycle I couldn't handle it and I haven't nor will ever use tren again.

Now was it the hex? Or just how many body reacts to tren now couldn't tell you for sure, only thing for sure is im over it ill never try tren again.

you can’t quit!!!! You have tren in your handle!!!!

I second tri tren.
I also ran tri tren at 600 mg a week with no gyno issues, but if I do one injection of 200 mg of deca, my left nipple will start to grow a lump again. And I’m not kidding, the first fucking injection and I can feel the gland grow.

Tren, nothing.

I would never run tren at 600 mg again.
If I were to use it, no more than 200-300 mg a week, and I’d likely do 200 mg for about a month, then move up if I was fine.

Now if you really want to be a bad ass, tren base daily, with test base, lol. Fuck those workouts were like taking 50 mg of dbol all at once as a preworkout.
I’d inject a cc of each, putting 1/3 of a cc sub q in multiple spots to speed absorption, then train 45min to 1 hour later. By day 3 the pumps were insane.

Fuck I used to abuse gear, lol.

...Fuck those workouts were like taking 50 mg of dbol all at once as a preworkout.

50 dbol is a great pre w/o. I've been doing that the past 6 weeks. Deca too, I'm on around 900/wk (with low test) and loving it. Its high Test, or any EQ, that does not agree with me. Crazy how we are are all soooo different.

I've run modern Hex with Ace to get it going. Better bang for my buck to run Tren E 200 with Ace. I can go 800+ with no major issues other than trensomnia (low test again). Diminishing returns are the real problem (waste of $ to go big). I'd rather drop Tren to 600 and throw in 200 Mast.

"Parabolan" is something I've only ever read about. The stuff of legend. I'd love to give it a go, but I think I'm too late. I dont think I'd belive an amp was real if I ever came across one.

50 dbol is a great pre w/o. I've been doing that the past 6 weeks. Deca too, I'm on around 900/wk (with low test) and loving it. Its high Test, or any EQ, that does not agree with me. Crazy how we are are all soooo different.

I've run modern Hex with Ace to get it going. Better bang for my buck to run Tren E 200 with Ace. I can go 800+ with no major issues other than trensomnia (low test again). Diminishing returns are the real problem (waste of $ to go big). I'd rather drop Tren to 600 and throw in 200 Mast.

"Parabolan" is something I've only ever read about. The stuff of legend. I'd love to give it a go, but I think I'm too late. I dont think I'd belive an amp was real if I ever came across one.
Deca at 900 a week and I would never be able to get hard. But still be horney as fuck. Plus I would seriously grow a mass in my left nipple.
One time I ran 600 deca and we were on holidays. Every day I could feel the lump get bigger but couldn’t do anything about it, I had nothing with me.
Then one time I was so horney, I could not get it up, so I stretched it and tried to masterbate like that. Still dud nothing.

Last deca cycle it took 4 months for my penis to work properly again, lol.

I wish I could have got the gains everyone gets off deca, I just got sides :(

For guys getting ill on prami, you have to start this very low. Basically 1/8 of a tab and the slowly increase it. Once you get use to it then you shouldnt feel sick after doses anymore. But imo there no reason to go above 0.25mg /day if its quality. 0.25 is not a heavy dose but if taken before issues start then it should keep you good throughout

Personally I like Tri tren blends
I have a horrific time with tren ace

For whatever reason the blend of enanthate, ace and hex seem to even things out for me
300mgs of tritren packs a good pumch
So is this a M/W/F schedule or M/Thur, ace it does contain one fast ester?

Also, is test ran lower than Tren on a cycle. I heard different things on this. Was thinking 200mg week of test or possibly 300mg, still looking for some guidance!