Tren+Anadrol

Absolutely trying to bulk(without getting fat!!!), my appetite is back again for some reason ate 3100 cals today and starving ready to make some more food to hit 4000 total. I bought some cheat stuff today (peanut butter chocolate ice cream) cause that stuff is crazy high in cals.. and sugar.. I think the tren is making my appetite higher honestly, I also have mk677 incase as it makes me ravenously hungry every time. I know you used to take mutant mass, is that stuff even worth it just for the carbs? I hate hate HATE oatmeal, only carbs I get is from rice/pasta/yams. Considering getting some mutant ass for a post workout shake.

edit: you say to lift heavy, I can only do so much at home right now with my limited weights but can curl and OHP heavy. Wondering if body weight exercises (pushups, pullups, dips) is a waste of time?

Mutant mass waste of money. Will Make you fat. Too much garbage in it.
Ever try brown rice pasta? Easy to get your carbs.
If curl you mean bicep curls i would eliminate that. Good chance it will wreck your elbows. I learned the hard way. I like light, 10-15 lbs with a hard squeeze.
Pull ups are good.
do you have a barbell and good weight?

Mutant mass waste of money. Will Make you fat. Too much garbage in it.
Ever try brown rice pasta? Easy to get your carbs.
If curl you mean bicep curls i would eliminate that. Good chance it will wreck your elbows. I learned the hard way. I like light, 10-15 lbs with a hard squeeze.
Pull ups are good.
do you have a barbell and good weight?
yea thought so.. thanks for saving me those mutant ass attacks and some money lol. Will just stick with my protein powder. I will grab some brown rice pasta next time shopping, never tried it before.

Yea bicep curls, oof my elbows have been not feeling too gucci after doing them so I will stop the high weight curls and stick to 15lbs on each arm with more reps/slower retraction.

I have a barbell but very little weight like 100lbs total I think? I tried squats for the first time in a VERY long time and got the most incredible head/neck pain after 30 reps, needed to lay on the couch it fucked me up real good, bad form I assume?

Appreciate all the advice bro👌

yea thought so.. thanks for saving me those mutant ass attacks and some money lol. Will just stick with my protein powder. I will grab some brown rice pasta next time shopping, never tried it before.

Yea bicep curls, oof my elbows have been not feeling too gucci after doing them so I will stop the high weight curls and stick to 15lbs on each arm with more reps/slower retraction.

I have a barbell but very little weight like 100lbs total I think? I tried squats for the first time in a VERY long time and got the most incredible head/neck pain after 30 reps, needed to lay on the couch it fucked me up real good, bad form I assume?

Appreciate all the advice bro👌

Man, that rice pasta is good shit. I wish i discovered it a couple years ago. I spent a whole year eating beef and rice every meal. This stuff, one cup dry is 60-80 carbs depending on shells or elbow pasta, and goes down easy. I hate rice! This stuff i tip the plate i to my mouth and rake it in with my spoon. I cant wait till bulking this winter. New secret weapon.
I may have me tioned this before but so easy to make good clean weight gaining shakes at home.
egg whites, oats, natural peanut butter and banana. Can add other oils or whatever. Cheap and clean. But save the shakes till you just cant eat anymore then go liquid.

Good to hear @addy . I’d say with the lower test things will level out a bit now.... mass gainer is a great idea with tren. They have clean gainers with high complex carbs and low sugar I’d suggest that. About 1200 cals per 4 scoops . Better than mutant mass for clean gaining, and if you get 3-4 meals that shake and a snack in I’d say you’re well on your way bro.

I know the sweats, the insomnia, the aggression, and the high BP all too well. I still love tren though. How’s gym progress?

Oh man I live off homo milk (n-no homo!) I usually buy 3 gallons each time I shop haha. My protein shake consists of 3 scoops powder (80g protein/420 cal) and as much pb as I can cram in there so usually like 3-4 tbsp and as much milk as the large magic bullet cup can fit at the MAX line, 4 cups? Think all that added is like 1000 cals but unfortunately almost no carbs. Eww dont think I could ever stomach raw eggs!

Whenever the anger/depression hits hard I just keep remind myself "its the tren, its the tren, its the tren" surprised I havent broken anything yet🤷‍♂️ I swear my phone keeps fucking up like some sick twisted joke trying to provoke me lmao. Gltiching out, no cell reception, getting texts 3 hours later, etc..
Magic bullet a few raw eggs with protein milk and PB, maybe some oats and you don’t even taste it

Good to hear @addy . I’d say with the lower test things will level out a bit now.... mass gainer is a great idea with tren. They have clean gainers with high complex carbs and low sugar I’d suggest that. About 1200 cals per 4 scoops . Better than mutant mass for clean gaining, and if you get 3-4 meals that shake and a snack in I’d say you’re well on your way bro.

I know the sweats, the insomnia, the aggression, and the high BP all too well. I still love tren though. How’s gym progress?
hey beaut, seem to be doing a bit better day by day ever since lowering the test have more energy and the mental lows arent as low as before. very strange how changing a bit of test can have such a big impact, tren is totally weird but Im starting to secretly love it, like a good pain kind of similar to the pain you get from lifting. would almost be perfect if I could get any real sleep. slowly learning to control the anger as well, I was SO tired this morning after a 3 hour sleep I dropped a egg to the floor like a spaz and it went kaboom shit everywhere, eye might have twitched a little but no cursing or punched objects!! now thats progress!

considering I have no access to any gyms currently and the only exercises I can do are what I have at home in dumbells or body weight stuff Im pretty damn happy with the results so far, already at 190lb which is 5lb off my target goal for the entire cycle which still has 12 weeks left lol, so I will hit that soon and raise it to something else, maybe 205lb? pulled a muscle in my neck from doing barbell squats so now it hurts to do pullups/pushups also my joints seem to be kind of sore and 'dry' feeling so taking it easy for last few days. appetite is massive but Im taking mk677 so thats probably why. damn this back acne Im getting all of a sudden though for real look kind of like shit with that and dark circles under the eyes LOL.. wont be attempting to hit on any cuties for a while when I look like this, biiig nooope!!..

think Im gonna grab a weight gainer again for easy carbs but not mutant mass that stuff is too sweet/hard on the gut, if you have any suggestions for a clean gainer?

hell yea that was an excessive response but even if nobody reads these I still enjoy writing them ☺

edit: also I will say Im glad I didnt add the drol in to this, way overkill, but still do not regret the tren all things considered. have 6 weeks of tren left and look forward to it!

Last edited:
Real food gainer. Anything real food, The 5% line’s gainer is okay, or if you go to Popeyes, they have a variety of clean gainers. And yes, high test with tren fucks me up. It took a few cycles to learn what was doin it. I love tren too much to cut it out lol. Bacne fuckin sucks too ... st Ives apricot scrub and a loofa is your best friend

Call Popeyes and ask what’s best to suit your needs, my ex gf got some really great shit from Popeyes, never gave me any bloat or gas.

Call Popeyes and ask what’s best to suit your needs, my ex gf got some really great shit from Popeyes, never gave me any bloat or gas.
Oh , and mk-677 is a great thing as well. That should improve your sleep somewhat. How much and when are you dosing that @addy
I love popeyes the guy at my local store is a bro and knows his stuff, I only take advice from jacked mfkers so will ask him what he suggests for a clean gainer(y)

for mk677 15mg in the morning and 15mg again at night. Think I fucked up yesterday and took 45mg by accident LOL was soooooo hungry and slept like a baby, must have ate like 4000 calories. Thank you chocolate peanut butter ice cream😇

Perfect. Dosing is good. You’ll notice that working fast. Have you read the article on CJM from tuna about mk? I suggest reading it over... 7-10 days on/ 7-10 days off is highly effective and you’ll get the most out of it

Perfect. Dosing is good. You’ll notice that working fast. Have you read the article on CJM from tuna about mk? I suggest reading it over... 7-10 days on/ 7-10 days off is highly effective and you’ll get the most out of it
Oh yes I did, forgot to mention Im cycling 7 days on 7 off. Gonna run out soon though! We will see how my appetite is without it, but didnt notce tren making me not hungry before I started mk, I must be spending like 500$ on food a month all budget stuff too for most part...

I got like 10 bottles of tren ace and a couple bottles of insanabol stashed away for later in the year. The insanabol was by far the craziest stuff I’ve ever taken. I had to put away a couple bottles. There’s one place to get it now, and it’s 85$ per 5mL bottle. Lol. I may buy it all up if I can when I have the cash to do it

Looking at 4 different orders I have right now not sure what one I’m doing first. Inno just put out some new stuff this month, I am dying for some Clostagen. I want 6-8 bottles put away . Dracorex has 2 blends I’m interested in and they also have 1-test cyp (DHB), I only have fast acting DHB and I want some long Ester as well. The blends im grabbing are test/tren/mast. One is an Enanthate and the other is prop/ace... grab a whole 14 week cycle of those, they also have 30 mL bottles of test 400. I wanna grab that too, as well as my PG order, and I bid on a GENETEC auction there as well. We’ll see what happens . I like to hoard my shit. Sad to say covid has destroyed my routine and done a number to my physique. Trying to look at it as an opportunity to build something newer bigger better than before. Starting a new life with a newer gf , honestly things have been so hectic lately bro it’s hard to keep up with it all

Last edited:
Looking at 4 different orders I have right now not sure what one I’m doing first. Inno just put out some new stuff this month, I am dying for some Clostagen. I want 6-8 bottles put away . Dracorex has 2 blends I’m interested in and they also have 1-test cyp (DHB), I only have fast acting DHB and I want some long Ester as well. The blends im grabbing are test/tren/mast. One is an Enanthate and the other is prop/ace... grab a whole 14 week cycle of those, they also have 30 mL bottles of test 400. I wanna grab that too, as well as my PG order, and I bid on a GENETEC auction there as well. We’ll see what happens . I like to hoard my shit. Sad to say covid has destroyed my routine and done a number to my physique. Trying to look at it as an opportunity to build something newer bigger better than before. Starting a new life with a newer gf , honestly things have been so hectic lately bro it’s hard to keep up with it all
I was wondering about blends man, I dont know many people who have tried them, And the few people I personally talk to in the gym about gear say stay away from blends. Apoxar has one online its 200 test e, 100 tren e and 100 mast e, wondering if youd also say to grab them as seperates? I dont like frequent pinning like EOD and 3cc shots arent my fav either.
Ive only seen Genetec on PGanabolics but they dont have any blends on there so for now Im stuck with the Apoxar one. Think it would be a wise choice?
T400 seems so accepted and other high mg blends do not. Maybe out west people are jaded 🤪

I got like 10 bottles of tren ace and a couple bottles of insanabol stashed away for later in the year. The insanabol was by far the craziest stuff I’ve ever taken. I had to put away a couple bottles. There’s one place to get it now, and it’s 85$ per 5mL bottle. Lol. I may buy it all up if I can when I have the cash to do it
Do you not find the EO carrier oil painful As fuck bro?
I bought the insanabol and couldnt do more than 1 shot. Maybe I just dont fight through the muscle soreness/ stiffness like some guys but I feel like it wrecks me. Sucks that you think so highly of it and I
Couldnt handle it. 😥 sadguyy

Do you not find the EO carrier oil painful As fuck bro?
I bought the insanabol and couldnt do more than 1 shot. Maybe I just dont fight through the muscle soreness/ stiffness like some guys but I feel like it wrecks me. Sucks that you think so highly of it and I
Couldnt handle it. 😥 sadguyy
I think that Inno product is made with Guaiagol not EO. The pip was unbearable and I definitely can’t tolerate that, however EO is not too bad for me