Tren+Anadrol

yep. test tren and drol is a go to for me. Doses vary tho so i wont mention mine. But a standard is 350 tren ace/week with 50-100 drol/day with what ever test

I’ve run them both together many times. I’d suggest starting the tren at half of whatever you plan on running for the bulk of the cycle, ramp it up after two weeks; run the adrol for no longer than 4 weeks. Trust me you’ll start feeling like shit after about 3 anyways. Be wary of appetite suppression, you’re gonna feel like a fucking animal in the gym though. Don’t plan on running any marathon’s as your respiratory system will most likely be nullified. All in all I recommend this combo 👌🏽 If you wanna get freaky with it rotate adrol with dbol week to week ... enjoy brotha

Edit: I just realized I didn’t even answer the OP’s question in my comment. I found my sweet spot to be 50 mg PWO adrol, and 75 mg/ tren PWO (Just my ritual) daily. Masteron is nice with these too.

yep. test tren and drol is a go to for me. Doses vary tho so i wont mention mine. But a standard is 350 tren ace/week with 50-100 drol/day with what ever test
awesome Ive heard this cycle is pretty legendary. so is anadrol a dry or wet compound? some people say it dries you out and others say it helps retain water

Pretry much the 2 strongest imo. If you cant grow on tren+adrol you should probably take up golf..lol
I promise I will take up that or knitting if I fail to get joosy on these

I’ve run them both together many times. I’d suggest starting the tren at half of whatever you plan on running for the bulk of the cycle, ramp it up after two weeks; run the adrol for no longer than 4 weeks. Trust me you’ll start feeling like shit after about 3 anyways. Be wary of appetite suppression, you’re gonna feel like a fucking animal in the gym though. Don’t plan on running any marathon’s as your respiratory system will most likely be nullified. All in all I recommend this combo 👌🏽 If you wanna get freaky with it rotate adrol with dbol week to week ... enjoy brotha

Edit: I just realized I didn’t even answer the OP’s question in my comment. I found my sweet spot to be 50 mg PWO adrol, and 75 mg/ tren PWO (Just my ritual) daily. Masteron is nice with these too.
lol good thing I hate running.. Gonna need to really be disciplined when it comes to eating on this because I already need to force myself to eat constantly, just not a naturally hungry person (prob cause I SUCK at cooking). So if I want to pin 50mg trenA ED you would recommend to start at 25mg/ED for first 2 weeks, then ramp it up to 50mg/ED eventually? One last question, does anyone experience anger/short temper from the anadrol?

Cycle should look something like this then

Total length = 14 weeks

Anadrol 50mg ED (week 1-4)
Tren A 25mg/ED (week 1-2) then Tren A 50mg/ED (week 2-10)
Test C or E 600mg/week (week 1-14)

Then drop to a cruise of just test 200mg/week after week 14

appreciate the advice everyone

Anyone combine these two before? If so how did you like it and what were your doses at?
Morning - per @vancitybb listen to your body and get your blood checked to ensure your liver and kidneys are not too pissed off at you. No doubt you will grow. I have never taken tren and I'm too old to start. My adrol days are long gone and I haven't run them together so I'm not much help.
Some guys mentioned dosages already and you will grow.
Will make one comment - if you can't get your proper nutrition due to an oral I would drop it if you want to keep any of your gains. Gear is great to help reach a goal but your diet while on and off whether you cruise or do a PCT, will determine if you keep your gains. I would rather get my calories up with real food and the right macro balance with tren and test and be hungry vs. subbing food for an oral. If your able to power through it like some guys do and force the calories in - great but this is a powerful cycle and one to respect. Don't know your age so I can't make comment on that area but as we age we don't bounce back quite as quickly.
good luck!
GR

What is your goal ? There are better and safer ways to put mass on.

I hope you are going to do some bloodtest with this combo. Watch out for blood pressure too.
current weight is 180lb @ 6' and goal is to gain at least 20 lbs while maintaining my current BF % of around 10. Should be possible with a strict diet and training regime.

Appreciate the concern from everyone, I definitely have a ton of respect for these compounds and have done my research so I know what to expect for the most part. Im maintaining current weight at 2500 cals per day and plan to increase to 4000 a day when on cycle, regardless of being hungry or not (due to oral) I WILL be forcing myself to eat enough as I know diet is #1 in priority to achieve my goals. Have like 10 lbs of protein isolate and will be using my tried and true way of getting enough food through rice,steak/chicken,vegetables. Im not too fussy so I can eat the same thing for weeks.

Bloodwork will be done before starting and will be getting it rechecked every 5 weeks or so. I will look into getting something to check my blood pressure and make sure its at a safe level while on cycle.

Have aromasin and nolvadex on hand and going to order some caber just in case I need it.

Last edited:
Alright.

First, there is no way you will maintain your BF % jumping to 4000 cals from 2500 cals. That's a huge fucking calorie surplus and you will get fat in no time. Just like gear, up your cals SLOWLY. I would suggest starting with a 500 cal surplus and see how you react.

Second, your goal of not wanting to get fat tells me you must want to have some dry gains and look good. I would not choose anadrol for this. Why not something less harsh like anavar or t-bol ?

Third, like i told you, if you are not a powerlifter looking for extreme strenght gains for a meet, why use tren AND anadrol ? These things wreak havoc on the body.

Fourth, if you really want to use this, i would start with maybe 150mg of tren ace with about 250-300mg of test and start with 50mg of anadrol a day split into two doses. Thats a decent cycle and SHOULD give really good results. Anyone who says otherwise relies too much on gear and doesnt know how to eat and train. Im not talking about IFBB pro results. But you sure can achieve a great physique with low doses.

But like i said, i would rather use things like masterone, anavar, npp, primo, t-bol.

Good luck

For the most part I would say its wet. Everything I read and heard told me I was gonna be a bloated mess. But for me that was not really the case. I got big but stayed fairly lean. Just be careful if you like to go heavy, this combo is gonna make you strong. Go hard, but be smart. Injuries can happen quick

Alright.

First, there is no way you will maintain your BF % jumping to 4000 cals from 2500 cals. That's a huge fucking calorie surplus and you will get fat in no time. Just like gear, up your cals SLOWLY. I would suggest starting with a 500 cal surplus and see how you react.

Second, your goal of not wanting to get fat tells me you must want to have some dry gains and look good. I would not choose anadrol for this. Why not something less harsh like anavar or t-bol ?

Third, like i told you, if you are not a powerlifter looking for extreme strenght gains for a meet, why use tren AND anadrol ? These things wreak havoc on the body.

Fourth, if you really want to use this, i would start with maybe 150mg of tren ace with about 250-300mg of test and start with 50mg of anadrol a day split into two doses. Thats a decent cycle and SHOULD give really good results. Anyone who says otherwise relies too much on gear and doesnt know how to eat and train. Im not talking about IFBB pro results. But you sure can achieve a great physique with low doses.

But like i said, i would rather use things like masterone, anavar, npp, primo, t-bol.

Good luck
Sorry must have missed the part where you said "like i told you, if you are not a powerlifter looking for extreme strenght gains for a meet, why use tren AND anadrol ? These things wreak havoc on the body" ...

Yes I agree that is a massive jump in cals so I will slowly increase it over time, if I gain a bit of fat not the end of the world as Im quite lean already.

I only have drol on hand right now and thought it would be nice to mix with tren to combat the drying out effects (mainly concerned with joints). Im always open for opinions on switching the oral up, but Im dead set on running the tren.

I will probably lower my doses a bit that I posted above, I think they are actually too high considering Im dipping my toes in the tren water for the first time.

"But like i said, i would rather use things like masterone, anavar, npp, primo, t-bol." - Umm.. are we reading the same posts? lol.

For the most part I would say its wet. Everything I read and heard told me I was gonna be a bloated mess. But for me that was not really the case. I got big but stayed fairly lean. Just be careful if you like to go heavy, this combo is gonna make you strong. Go hard, but be smart. Injuries can happen quick
This is my biggest worry, getting that stupid dumb dumb strength and going ham and hurting myself because my joints/ligaments/tendons arent up for the task. Definitely going to take it easy on the weights, basically whatever allows me 10-12 reps of perfect form.

Sorry must have missed the part where you said "like i told you, if you are not a powerlifter looking for extreme strenght gains for a meet, why use tren AND anadrol ? These things wreak havoc on the body" ...

Yes I agree that is a massive jump in cals so I will slowly increase it over time, if I gain a bit of fat not the end of the world as Im quite lean already.

I only have drol on hand right now and thought it would be nice to mix with tren to combat the drying out effects (mainly concerned with joints). Im always open for opinions on switching the oral up, but Im dead set on running the tren.

I will probably lower my doses a bit that I posted above, I think they are actually too high considering Im dipping my toes in the tren water for the first time.

"But like i said, i would rather use things like masterone, anavar, npp, primo, t-bol." - Umm.. are we reading the same posts? lol.

This is my biggest worry, getting that stupid dumb dumb strength and going ham and hurting myself because my joints/ligaments/tendons arent up for the task. Definitely going to take it easy on the weights, basically whatever allows me 10-12 reps of perfect form.
Do whatever you like. I did it too and that’s why I tell you it was not worth it. I’m in my mid 20’s and already know there is some shit not worth it. You can make the best gains in the world without using tren or anadrol.

So to fully answer your first post, lower your doses and watch your bloods.

Have a nice cycle.

First time with tren, I would say do 2 weeks of tren first then start your adrol. Your gonna want to test the tren on its own to judge the sides, you dont want to have adrol add to that mess. I run all my orals a few weeks in, my gains are actually better this way.

First time with tren, I would say do 2 weeks of tren first then start your adrol. Your gonna want to test the tren on its own to judge the sides, you dont want to have adrol add to that mess. I run all my orals a few weeks in, my gains are actually better this way.
this is a good idea ty, ill add the drol a few weeks in to see how the tren is effecting me first.
Have a nice cycle.
(y)

current weight is 180lb @ 6' and goal is to gain at least 20 lbs while maintaining my current BF % of around 10. Should be possible with a strict diet and training regime. (Sorry, but will not happen!)

Appreciate the concern from everyone, I definitely have a ton of respect for these compounds and have done my research so I know what to expect for the most part. Im maintaining current weight at 2500 cals per day and plan to increase to 4000 a day when on cycle, regardless of being hungry or not (due to oral) I WILL be forcing myself to eat enough as I know diet is #1 in priority to achieve my goals. Have like 10 lbs of protein isolate and will be using my tried and true way of getting enough food through rice,steak/chicken,vegetables. Im not too fussy so I can eat the same thing for weeks.

Bloodwork will be done before starting and will be getting it rechecked every 5 weeks or so. I will look into getting something to check my blood pressure and make sure its at a safe level while on cycle.

Have aromasin and nolvadex on hand and going to order some caber just in case I need it.

At 180'lbs/6' you do NOT need to combine tren/drol to put on decent mass! If you set +20lbs as your goal you will most likely just do whatever it takes to put the mass on, quality or not! 600 test e/c week, 100 npp eod, small dose aromasin eod along with proper diet/training and you will get amazing results with WAY less sides.

At 180'lbs/6' you do NOT need to combine tren/drol to put on decent mass! If you set +20lbs as your goal you will most likely just do whatever it takes to put the mass on, quality or not! 600 test e/c week, 100 npp eod, small dose aromasin eod along with proper diet/training and you will get amazing results with WAY less sides.
What he said!!! At 6' and 180lbs you must be pretty new to AAS. Stick to test plus a mild anabolic and tons of food and heavy lifting.

Yea guys I agree the drol is getting saved for another time. Too many things for my experience level. Still taking the tren though until its done :geek: