Tren+Anadrol

awesome Ive heard this cycle is pretty legendary. so is anadrol a dry or wet compound? some people say it dries you out and others say it helps retain water

I promise I will take up that or knitting if I fail to get joosy on these

lol good thing I hate running.. Gonna need to really be disciplined when it comes to eating on this because I already need to force myself to eat constantly, just not a naturally hungry person (prob cause I SUCK at cooking). So if I want to pin 50mg trenA ED you would recommend to start at 25mg/ED for first 2 weeks, then ramp it up to 50mg/ED eventually? One last question, does anyone experience anger/short temper from the anadrol?

Cycle should look something like this then

Total length = 14 weeks

Anadrol 50mg ED (week 1-4)
Tren A 25mg/ED (week 1-2) then Tren A 50mg/ED (week 2-10)
Test C or E 600mg/week (week 1-14)

Then drop to a cruise of just test 200mg/week after week 14

appreciate the advice everyone
Hey bro sorry for the late reply; that would be effective to run the tren ace like that. I personally would be running 50-75 mg ED (mon-fri) ; and I feel as if that dose of test may inhibit certain sides because of the 19-nor you’re running alongside it.

try 400 test or lower (I’d run 250) if you’re running tren ED like that. Easier on the pockets and in my experience more beneficial.

and hell ya dude I know force feeding all too well. I’m a hardgainer for sure. Anadrol will make you feel like shit around week 3, if you have never tried MK 677 it’s worth the try; even just for its ghrelin hunger benefits.

Hey no worries on the reply, I decided to not take the anadrol but am currently on tren A 200mg a test C 500mg per week, pinning ED and its literally kicking my fucking ass. Feel like absolute hell 80% of the time. Just all the usual sides everyone always talks about..THE LETHARGY THOUGH WTF.. think my hairline is taking a shit too which is awesome!

The good news? Well I look way better then when I started but trying to find the motivation to eat until my eyes water and I gag is kind of difficult right now, also no gym because this bullshit virus. Yea Im hating life pretty much. Still gonna finish it though fuck it.

I have some mk677 might take some to help with my appetite which has diminished greatly.

Gonna take your advice and increase tren to 50mg ED and drop the test to 250mg a week see if that helps reduce the sides a bit..

Last edited:
Hey no worries on the reply, I decided to not take the anadrol but am currently on tren A 200mg a test C 500mg per week, pinning ED and its literally kicking my fucking ass. Feel like absolute hell 80% of the time. Just all the usual sides everyone always talks about..THE LETHARGY THOUGH WTF.. think my hairline is taking a shit too which is awesome!

The good news? Well I look way better then when I started but trying to find the motivation to eat until my eyes water and I gag is kind of difficult right now, also no gym because this bullshit virus. Yea Im hating life pretty much. Still gonna finish it though fuck it.

I have some mk677 might take some to help with my appetite which has diminished greatly.

Gonna take your advice and increase tren to 50mg ED and drop the test to 250mg a week see if that helps reduce the sides a bit..

You are injecting every day? That sucks.
are you at least using insulin needles?

You are injecting every day? That sucks.
are you at least using insulin needles?
I use 27g IM needles on delts, quads (can use a 18g tip on these to draw so no back filling fuckery BS) and 23g 1" in my booty. never have any needle pain and zero pip with my current lab so I dont find ED a big deal at all. just kind of annoying to setup each morning but whatever takes me 10 mins if I go slow.

I don't speak up often, but you are working against yourself here addy! Bulking from 180lbs to 200lbs at your height I's 100% achievable just using test and nothing else aside from an A.I.! If anything add var/tbol/primo ace for a boost, but really you need nothing else! From how you describe things I'd guess you were cutting HARD for a big ass placement, but that Is not the case here and I think you are using the wrong compounds here to achieve your goals.

Reactions: Cog
I don't speak up often, but you are working against yourself here addy! Bulking from 180lbs to 200lbs at your height I's 100% achievable just using test and nothing else aside from an A.I.! If anything add var/tbol/primo ace for a boost, but really you need nothing else! From how you describe things I'd guess you were cutting HARD for a big ass placement, but that Is not the case here and I think you are using the wrong compounds here to achieve your goals.
I hear what youre saying, and appreciate the concern. The only reason I chose tren over just test or test+deca was because I did not want any water retention/bloat, I also wanted to burn a bit of fat which is seems to magically be doing without me having much cardio if any. I know tren is most commonly used to cut but have heard some people wont go without it when bulking either.

I think I need to play around with my diet a bit as I seem to make a huge diffetence when I up the carbs, energy mood stamina.. Its only been 2 weeks so hoping the sides will chill out a bit eventually. I find it hard to get the motivation when gym is still closed but doing my best with what I have at home. If I cant take it anymore I will drop the tren and maybe add a oral to the test instead. But I heard drol makes you feel like shit as well lol so maybe I will just use test, we will see. Mainly just having lethargy(if not enough carbs) anger, anxiety and depressed thoughts, then all of a sudden Ill be happy and full of piss and vinegar, this stuff is weird for sure.

I hear what youre saying, and appreciate the concern. The only reason I chose tren over just test or test+deca was because I did not want any water retention/bloat, I also wanted to burn a bit of fat which is seems to magically be doing without me having much cardio if any. I know tren is most commonly used to cut but have heard some people wont go without it when bulking either.

I think I need to play around with my diet a bit as I seem to make a huge diffetence when I up the carbs, energy mood stamina.. Its only been 2 weeks so hoping the sides will chill out a bit eventually. I find it hard to get the motivation when gym is still closed but doing my best with what I have at home. If I cant take it anymore I will drop the tren and maybe add a oral to the test instead. But I heard drol makes you feel like shit as well lol so maybe I will just use test, we will see. Mainly just having lethargy(if not enough carbs) anger, anxiety and depressed thoughts, then all of a sudden Ill be happy and full of piss and vinegar, this stuff is weird for sure.

I have a lot on my plate right now so my free time Is very limited, however If you drop the tren I will advise you on how to get to 200lbs on just test, no hating your life or feeling like shit required! If you are interested you just say so.

See you’re not going down this road.

Still just wanted to note that it’s very important to watch bp like a hawk on this combo.

I’ve ran that once about 8ish years ago I think. My bp jacked through the roof!

What is the home gym setup?As FSP said,at your height and weight this should be fairly easy with squats and deads in the program.
2 adjustable dumbell handles and 1 bar for squats/deadlift, 2x 20lb dumbells, a measly 80lbs in plates lol. Yea I cant wait for the gym to reopen...😤

I have a lot on my plate right now so my free time Is very limited, however If you drop the tren I will advise you on how to get to 200lbs on just test, no hating your life or feeling like shit required! If you are interested you just say so.
let me play around with this stuff/my diet for a little bit more and if I cant stand it I will drop the tren and shoot you a PM.

See you’re not going down this road.

Still just wanted to note that it’s very important to watch bp like a hawk on this combo.

I’ve ran that once about 8ish years ago I think. My bp jacked through the roof!
Yea scary stuff I heard some people react horrible to orals esp drol so Im glad I decided to save it for another time.

2 adjustable dumbell handles and 1 bar for squats/deadlift, 2x 20lb dumbells, a measly 80lbs in plates lol. Yea I cant wait for the gym to reopen...😤

let me play around with this stuff/my diet for a little bit more and if I cant stand it I will drop the tren and shoot you a PM.

Yea scary stuff I heard some people react horrible to orals esp drol so Im glad I decided to save it for another time.
You need a rack.Build one out of 2 by 6 spruce.
More plates.:)

You need a rack.Build one out of 2 by 6 spruce.
More plates.:)
Oh buddy I know I would prob make something like that If I had the space/money currently. So hard to get all my body sore with what Ive got and I think thats why Im stalling at 180ish lbs currently. Looking leanest I ever have though can finally see my lower abs so this pain hasnt all been for nothing, Ive gained 10 lbs since starting the cycle too but seem to be stuck here. Hate high rep stuff which is all I can do currently with my light ass weights. Pushups seem to be sooo difficult for some reason lately, I cant figure out why but every other lift has been getting stronger.. Think its an endurance thing as I get totally destroyed even doing high rep squats now.

When I have the energy and motivation I really notice a big difference vs just a test cycle in terms of strength, but endurance has taken a nose dive for sure.

Heavy squats will increase your bodyweight.5-8 reps.
Water for weight?

Heavy squats will increase your bodyweight.5-8 reps.
Water for weight?
Yea Im looking forward to be able to squat heavy again, my legs have totally gone to shit and Im sure I will start finding that extra weight when I start hitting them properly.

Sorry not sure what you mean by "water for weight?"

🙏🏼👌🏽 I know the feeling all too well brother. Keep on trucking ! You on top of bloods? I assume you crush shakes to help with getting the calories in? How’s sleeping at night ?

🙏🏼👌🏽 I know the feeling all too well brother. Keep on trucking ! You on top of bloods? I assume you crush shakes to help with getting the calories in? How’s sleeping at night ?
Im pushing through it, took your advice and lowered the test today and will continue with 200mg test 250mg tren, dont have any lethargy today was killing it earlier with the weights. If I gain anything from this cycle it will be extreme mental resilience when Im off lol. At least Im making some progress with my physical, looking better each day but occasionally I get body dysmorphia and think I look disgusting then other days I feel good about my progress?

Getting first bloodwork done tomorrow, very curious what it will tell me. Having my protein shakes with PB everyday but thinking of getting some 'mass gainer' simply for the quick carbs which I need or I get winded easy. Sleep is almost gone, about 2 hours last night would wake up drenched after creepy evil fucked up nightmares which I never used to get & not trying to sound dramatic at all here Im just telling the truth what Ive experienced so far. I heard by week 3 people start to get used to it and find some sleep but Im not holding my breath.

oh and earlier today some skinny highschool fucker came FLYING at mach 10 on his bmx when I was inching out of a busy ass parking lot nearly hit my car which was at a stop, and he made some van coming in the opposite direction slam his brakes.. almost lost my shit on him but kept my cool because there were waaay too many people around.

Last edited:
If you can drink milk, drink 2% milk with your protein powder.
When I was young I’d mix 5 whole eggs, two scoops of powder and 500 ml of milk. I’d drink that twice a day.
Sometimes before bed I’d mix vanilla ice cream, 5 whole eggs and a big of milk.
I was a very hard gainer when young.

Anyhow that and 3 other real meals and I put on 30 lbs in 7 months natural.

Consistency is the key.

Btw watch the tren, watch the depression. I know in your kind you say, I gotta stop the tren, but you won’t becayse you brain says, damn I’m looking so good, lol.

If you can drink milk, drink 2% milk with your protein powder.
When I was young I’d mix 5 whole eggs, two scoops of powder and 500 ml of milk. I’d drink that twice a day.
Sometimes before bed I’d mix vanilla ice cream, 5 whole eggs and a big of milk.
I was a very hard gainer when young.

Anyhow that and 3 other real meals and I put on 30 lbs in 7 months natural.

Consistency is the key.

Btw watch the tren, watch the depression. I know in your kind you say, I gotta stop the tren, but you won’t becayse you brain says, damn I’m looking so good, lol.
Oh man I live off homo milk (n-no homo!) I usually buy 3 gallons each time I shop haha. My protein shake consists of 3 scoops powder (80g protein/420 cal) and as much pb as I can cram in there so usually like 3-4 tbsp and as much milk as the large magic bullet cup can fit at the MAX line, 4 cups? Think all that added is like 1000 cals but unfortunately almost no carbs. Eww dont think I could ever stomach raw eggs!

Whenever the anger/depression hits hard I just keep remind myself "its the tren, its the tren, its the tren" surprised I havent broken anything yet🤷‍♂️ I swear my phone keeps fucking up like some sick twisted joke trying to provoke me lmao. Gltiching out, no cell reception, getting texts 3 hours later, etc..

Are you trying to bulk? (Too lazy to scroll through)
If yes, tren will wreck your appetite wont it?
Not shitting on you for taking gear, but you need food to grow. If you want to get big you gotta eat. I went from 170 To 240 in 18 month with no drugs. If i can you can. Take a bit of test if you want but eat your guts out and train heavy as fuck and you will grow. Then try some tren and get rid of the extra weight. You need to build a solid base first. That way when you go off you dont shrink to small again. Use the food to grow to your max potential, then use drugs to exceed it. Just my perspective. Doesnt make it right but worked for me.

Are you trying to bulk? (Too lazy to scroll through)
If yes, tren will wreck your appetite wont it?
Not shitting on you for taking gear, but you need food to grow. If you want to get big you gotta eat. I went from 170 To 240 in 18 month with no drugs. If i can you can. Take a bit of test if you want but eat your guts out and train heavy as fuck and you will grow. Then try some tren and get rid of the extra weight. You need to build a solid base first. That way when you go off you dont shrink to small again. Use the food to grow to your max potential, then use drugs to exceed it. Just my perspective. Doesnt make it right but worked for me.
Absolutely trying to bulk(without getting fat!!!), my appetite is back again for some reason ate 3100 cals today and starving ready to make some more food to hit 4000 total. I bought some cheat stuff today (peanut butter chocolate ice cream) cause that stuff is crazy high in cals.. and sugar.. I think the tren is making my appetite higher honestly, I also have mk677 incase as it makes me ravenously hungry every time. I know you used to take mutant mass, is that stuff even worth it just for the carbs? I hate hate HATE oatmeal, only carbs I get is from rice/pasta/yams. Considering getting some mutant ass for a post workout shake.

edit: you say to lift heavy, I can only do so much at home right now with my limited weights but can curl and OHP heavy. Wondering if body weight exercises (pushups, pullups, dips) is a waste of time?

Last edited: