The Russian Invasion

pretty clear why they shut the world out of Russia media. We are being lied to people.
Great cover for internet censorship though.
They need to protect us from “dangerous misinformation”
Only state approved messaging. No dissent will be tolerated. Just ask the truckers.
Soon as the left steals the mid terms in the US, we go full communism. You know, the thing we are standing against in Ukraine. LOL.

pretty clear why they shut the world out of Russia media. We are being lied to people.
Great cover for internet censorship though.
They need to protect us from “dangerous misinformation”
Only state approved messaging. No dissent will be tolerated. Just ask the truckers.
Soon as the left steals the mid terms in the US, we go full communism. You know, the thing we are standing against in Ukraine. LOL.
Both sides are equally fucked but I think a good way to look at it damage known to be done. Russia is invading Ukraine that's not a lie. Building full of people and children are being bombed even the one spy and his daughter were bpth nerv gased. We have the equivalent being Edward Snowden who's just chilling in Russia with American warrants out for his arrest. I think it's imperative during these misinformation wars that we don't choose one side over the other because this could also have been russias plan. The governments and mitary action have never been our choice or decisions its never been put to a vote for citizens. Our only focus can be teaching the youth all about these issues and preparing them to chang our government in the future.

Decisions that'll raise gas up to 3 bux a liter or going to war should always be voted by citizens. Because one dumbass gets elected he shouldn't be granted power over these issues. Our government should represent the people not control them.

Both sides are equally fucked but I think a good way to look at it damage known to be done. Russia is invading Ukraine that's not a lie. Building full of people and children are being bombed even the one spy and his daughter were bpth nerv gased. We have the equivalent being Edward Snowden who's just chilling in Russia with American warrants out for his arrest. I think it's imperative during these misinformation wars that we don't choose one side over the other because this could also have been russias plan. The governments and mitary action have never been our choice or decisions its never been put to a vote for citizens. Our only focus can be teaching the youth all about these issues and preparing them to chang our government in the future.
Dont think for a second that the globalists will hesitate to blow up innocent people and pass the blame to further their agenda.
Gotta remember it is NATO that has been terrorizing the world. Blowing up schools, hospitals, power grids and water supplies. All war crimes with zero accountability.
The more that i look at this, the less i believe about what our leaders claim is happening.
And never forget who pushed for this, and it wasnt Russia. Even Ukraine was asking Washington to fuck off just weeks ago. They need this war for a scapegoat.

When Russia and Ukraine were trying to work out a deal, the USA started calling for fighter jets. Tried to drag Poland in and got called out again.
Lies, lies and more lies.
The people that are telling us what to think also say men have babies and women have dicks. Covid came from a wet market, and no bio labs in Ukraine. Zero credibility for the propaganda machine.

When Russia and Ukraine were trying to work out a deal, the USA started calling for fighter jets. Tried to drag Poland in and got called out again.
The people that are telling us what to think also say men have babies and women have dicks. Covid came from a wet market, and no bio labs in Ukraine. Zero credibility for the propaganda machine.

What do you think the real narratives are in this war? Whose benefitting and why? What do you think the ultimate goal is from the war for all those involved?

Not that I always agree with everything you say, too far right for me sometimes lol, but to add to what you just said - in Afghanistan for 20 yrs the US and their puppets (Hamid Karzai & Ashraf Ghani) blew up countless schools, hospitals, and random bombs in a busy pedestrian sector. They would then broadcast it blaming their own work on the Taliban or Taliban “sympathizers”. They did this for 20 fucking yrs. They did this in Iraq too.

I can’t help but cringe everytime the media says “a Ukraine man blew himself up at a Russian tank and how patriotic these ‘freedom fighters’ are fighting back for their country” both women and men. Yet when the US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan the same people that fought for their freedom there were called … wait for it …. terrorists. The hypocrisy and their narrative is vomit inducing.

What do you think the real narratives are in this war? Whose benefitting and why? What do you think the ultimate goal is from the war for all those involved?
Honestly dont know other than Russia does not want NATO and nukes in their border. I believe the bio weapons labs to be true, and after covid cant blame them for shutting that down to. When psychos like Gates promising another pandemic, get rid of them.
Ukraine is very corrupt. They are not a democracy. They have a puppet government like us. And they are not good people. They are Soros puppets, according to Soros himself.
To be honest, i wish Russia would come kick our government to the curb. Lol
Anyway, Russia terms they say in public seem more than reasonable. This could end today, but the globalists prefer chaos and death.

Honestly dont know other than Russia does not want NATO and nukes in their border. I believe the bio weapons labs to be true, and after covid cant blame them for shutting that down to. When psychos like Gates promising another pandemic, get rid of them.
Ukraine is very corrupt. They are not a democracy. They have a puppet government like us. And they are not good people. They are Soros puppets, according to Soros himself.
To be honest, i wish Russia would come kick our government to the curb. Lol
Anyway, Russia terms they say in public seem more than reasonable. This could end today, but the globalists prefer chaos and death.
this is my thought as well. None of this would have happened if NATO (USA) would have stayed the hell away from Russia.

The famous bill they passed in the middle of the night without many knowing nothing about it before voting.

1.5 trillions bill, 14 billions to Ukraine
Yep. From a country that is broke.
Thing that always gets me with any foreign aid (money laundering) is when a country like ours is broke, there is only one way to send money. We have to borrow it. Why the fuck should we borrow it? Why dont the banks lend directly to the country in need of the aid?

I may have missed something though the media, why is Trudeau making laps around Europe? I don’t get it. Which other president/prime minister is doing same? Biden didn’t go, he sent his klown kamel harris

@animal-inside
He’s well spoken

The situation in Ukraine is developing in such a way that our fighters have not only to eliminate the Nazis and Bandera, but also to provide the necessary medical care to civilians.

Another sinister act of violence against their own people was demonstrated by nationalists in the village of Rakovka, opening fire on civilians. As a result of the shelling, one teenager was wounded in the stomach. The child's mother turned to our fighters for help. The delivery of the victim to the medical unit was immediately organized, having previously provided the girl with first aid.

Attachments

• 4679DF1B-45AC-4332-94E4-9E7E0B1AD84E.jpeg
    4679DF1B-45AC-4332-94E4-9E7E0B1AD84E.jpeg
    482.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 53F3013C-00AC-4C49-A5C5-085F2FAC0D50.jpeg
    53F3013C-00AC-4C49-A5C5-085F2FAC0D50.jpeg
    565.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 79B52FB6-279F-4DA9-A485-DA7926AFFE06.jpeg
    79B52FB6-279F-4DA9-A485-DA7926AFFE06.jpeg
    569.8 KB · Views: 7